Forums

Topic: NSMBU 100%ing

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

glhf1349

I need help bad! I have searched everywhere and cant find an answer to my question. I have 92 levels beaten and 4 stars. I KNOW you can get 94 levels and 5 stars. Problem is: To my knowledge, I have beaten everything. I certainly have every star coin. I have tried checking every level with multiple exits. I've walked the whole game. I don't know what I am missing. Can anyone help? Thanks!

glhf1349

777nicholas362

glhf1349 wrote:

I need help bad! I have searched everywhere and cant find an answer to my question. I have 92 levels beaten and 4 stars. I KNOW you can get 94 levels and 5 stars. Problem is: To my knowledge, I have beaten everything. I certainly have every star coin. I have tried checking every level with multiple exits. I've walked the whole game. I don't know what I am missing. Can anyone help? Thanks!

did you unlock all the secret levels in every world? theres 1 level per world.

Edited on by 777nicholas362

Hey I'm doin a Super Mario 64 Let's Play and I will do a Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Tooie and more let's Plays. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/carolebeni30 DON'T WATCH MY OLDER VIDEOS!!! PLEEEZ

rallydefault

OP: Did you get the highest mark on all the flag poles? Or am I thinking of Super 3D Land?

rallydefault

swordx

rallydefault wrote:

OP: Did you get the highest mark on all the flag poles? Or am I thinking of Super 3D Land?

That's 3D Land.

swordx

Kewlan

Have you caught Nabbit in all 7 places yet?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.