Forums

Topic: Games who nintendo should launch in 2015

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

KryptoniteKrunch

I say save most of those for 2016.

I'd go ahead and release Sunshine HD in 2015 and MAYBE Metroid but the rest should be 2016 or even 2017.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

arojilla

bluemage1989 wrote:

arojilla wrote:

A Zelda based SoulCalibur style fighting game!

An on-line multiplayer CoD style Metroid FPS!

Online multiplayer would be awesome in Metroid but I hope these keep it like Prime I like military shooters like COD but i like lots of variety in shooters.

I said like CoD just as an example. Of course I'd like it to be Metroid, look like Metroid and feel like Metroid.

arojilla

NinjaWaddleDee

arojilla wrote:

Yes to Zelda fighting game, and LOL no to Metroid COD. Also, there is absolutely no way in hades that we are getting Metroid this year. MAYBE if it's a 3DS game, but a Wii U Metroid? Not a chance. This year is already too packed for Wii U. Zelda U would totally cut into its sales. And I'm sure if Nintendo fans had to pick between Metroid or Zelda, they would pick Zelda every time. (I personally wouldn't though. Metroid all the way. I wish the series was more popular.)

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

arojilla

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

arojilla wrote:

Yes to Zelda fighting game, and LOL no to Metroid COD. Also, there is absolutely no way in hades that we are getting Metroid this year. MAYBE if it's a 3DS game, but a Wii U Metroid? Not a chance. This year is already too packed for Wii U. Zelda U would totally cut into its sales. And I'm sure if Nintendo fans had to pick between Metroid or Zelda, they would pick Zelda every time. (I personally wouldn't though. Metroid all the way. I wish the series was more popular.)

I know it's not coming!

arojilla

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.