Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Mario Party 1 and 3 Coming to VC?

Showing 21 to 40 of 50

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rlopez1996

21. Posted:

i have hope it will and the 3rd my favorite

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

22. Posted:

I really hope Mario Party 3 comes out for virtual console. Some say its coming out in 2012 but idk where they are getting that from but anyway i really hope it does comes out! :D

Tscotting11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yellowtails

23. Posted:

I still think Mario Party 1 can come to VC.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

24. Posted:

Just looked on the Wikipedia....it states that "Nintendo has announced that Mario Party 3 will be released in either late 2011, or early 2012." IDK where the they are finding that at but IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT! :D :D :D LOL

Tscotting11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

25. Posted:

Tscotting11 wrote:

Just looked on the Wikipedia....it states that "Nintendo has announced that Mario Party 3 will be released in either late 2011, or early 2012." IDK where the they are finding that at but IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT! :D :D :D LOL

Its Wikipedia. You can never take them seriously.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

26. Posted:

Yellowtails wrote:

I still think Mario Party 1 can come to VC.

You must not work for Nintendo's legal department.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

27. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Tscotting11 wrote:

Just looked on the Wikipedia....it states that "Nintendo has announced that Mario Party 3 will be released in either late 2011, or early 2012." IDK where the they are finding that at but IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT! :D :D :D LOL

Its Wikipedia. You can never take them seriously.

Yeah true....but hopefully they will have something that will give out proof that it will come out....I'm banking on it! I'm going to keep checking daily and see if it's really is true....

Tscotting11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

28. Posted:

Tscotting11 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Tscotting11 wrote:

Just looked on the Wikipedia....it states that "Nintendo has announced that Mario Party 3 will be released in either late 2011, or early 2012." IDK where the they are finding that at but IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT! :D :D :D LOL

Its Wikipedia. You can never take them seriously.

Yeah true....but hopefully they will have something that will give out proof that it will come out....I'm banking on it! I'm going to keep checking daily and see if it's really is true....

I will say this though Mario Party 3 has a better chance of seeing a VC release than the first one.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

29. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Tscotting11 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Tscotting11 wrote:

Just looked on the Wikipedia....it states that "Nintendo has announced that Mario Party 3 will be released in either late 2011, or early 2012." IDK where the they are finding that at but IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT! :D :D :D LOL

Its Wikipedia. You can never take them seriously.

Yeah true....but hopefully they will have something that will give out proof that it will come out....I'm banking on it! I'm going to
keep checking daily and see if it's really is true....

I will say this though Mario Party 3 has a better chance of seeing a VC release than the first one.

Yeah I agree with you a 100%! And u was right....wikipedia did put anything out there because now it's not out there no more sighs I mean so people say it's coming out in 2012 but I don't have any idea where they are getting that from....do u have any suggestion or guess of when u think Mario party 3 will come out for VC?

Tscotting11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

30. Posted:

Oh wait it's back on....it's like back and forth....wow they are so confusing I'm just gonna wait till they get it right.....

Tscotting11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cipher

31. Posted:

It's not on Wikipedia any more because I removed it. :P SImply put, unless something on Wikipedia is reliably sourced, it isn't reliable. Nintendo has never mentioned any plans to put Mario Party 3 on the Wii Virtual Console. Of course, that doesn't mean it won't happen - I'm almost certain it will eventually - but Nintendo has never publicly said anything about putting it on the service, so that shouldn't be on Wikipedia.

Nintendo hardly ever makes prior announcements about the Virtual Console other than the monthly list in Japan, so don't expect them to mention Mario Party 3 - or any VC game - specifically for whatever reason.

If we don't get it before Wii U launches, I think we'll get it within twelve months of that.

Edited on by Cipher

The Nintendo Channel: New Generation Gaming
Latest Review: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS)

Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

32. Posted:

Cipher wrote:

It's not on Wikipedia any more because I removed it. :P SImply put, unless something on Wikipedia is reliably sourced, it isn't reliable. Nintendo has never mentioned any plans to put Mario Party 3 on the Wii Virtual Console. Of course, that doesn't mean it won't happen - I'm almost certain it will eventually - but Nintendo has never publicly said anything about putting it on the service, so that shouldn't be on Wikipedia.

Nintendo hardly ever makes prior announcements about the Virtual Console other than the monthly list in Japan, so don't expect them to mention Mario Party 3 - or any VC game - specifically for whatever reason.

If we don't get it before Wii U launches, I think we'll get it within twelve months of that.

Thanks so much for telling us I was so confused lol...so up to twelve months is your guess????

Tscotting11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

33. Posted:

@Tscotting11: Truthfully who knows except for the people at Nintendo. Sure there will be rumors and such but really I dont believe anything till the big N says it.

Lucky for me I have a N64 so if I really want to play it I can pick up a copy from somewhere.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

34. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Tscotting11: Truthfully who knows except for the people at Nintendo. Sure there will be rumors and such but really I dont believe anything till the big N says it.

Lucky for me I have a N64 so if I really want to play it I can pick up a copy from somewhere.

So lucky I had the game and my n64 I enjoyed until it got messed up....sniffs I will never be able to live those wonderful memories of mario party 3 ever again.....shakes head

Tscotting11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rlopez1996

35. Posted:

japan will get ti before us and their september list has been released and its not up there so......
i play that game still i got a n64

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yellowtails

36. Posted:

I remember when wikepedia said Mario Party 2 was going to be released in 2010 when it wasn't officially announced. I really think Mario Party 3 has a high chance of being our Christmas Virtual Console gift this year and/or the 400th VC game.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link245

37. Posted:

I think 3 has a chance, however due to the complaints about the rotating games, I doubt we'll see 1.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheetahman91

38. Posted:

Yellowtails wrote:

I really think Mario Party 3 has a high chance of being our Christmas Virtual Console gift this year and/or the 400th VC game.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yellowtails

39. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

"Yellowtails" wrote:

I still think Mario Party 1 can come to VC.

You must not work for Nintendo's legal department.

Mario Party 1 still has a chance of getting released (Probably it's Nintendo being weird about not releasing it), but Mario Party 3 can still be released

Edited on by Yellowtails

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tscotting11

40. Posted:

Yellowtails wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Yellowtails wrote:

I still think Mario Party 1 can come to VC.

You must not work for Nintendo's legal department.

Mario Party 1 has a extremely low chance of getting released, but I really do think Mario Party 3 can be released.

I hope so about Mario Party 3! I'm still waiting! :D

Tscotting11