Forums

Topic: Just beat Ghosts n Goblins (VCA) the 2nd time through

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

brooks83

This game was tough, but not impossible. I'd say it's about 80% skill and 20% luck. Once you beat it through the first time, the second playthrough isn't so bad. I think I beat it in about 15 minutes the second time through. Awesome game though and I highly reccomend it for the price (unless you can get it on one of the Capcom compilations). I probably put in about 100 bucks worth of continues, so I feel I got my money's worth for 8 bucks lol.

brooks83

brooks83

lol, well maybe he's gotten more practice since his last playthrough attempt

brooks83

brooks83

If you are talking about continues, yeah you have to add credits to continue, but all you have to do is push Y to add more.

brooks83

Link79

I recently went through all three Ghost n Goblins games twice. That's the Arcade, Genesis and Snes games.
First time I ever fully completed any of them too. My long time goal is finally achieved!

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

kcspurs

i remember playing this on the spectrum when i was a kid. there was a point where it always crashed or seemed inpposble to get past.

kcspurs

bezerker99

it's not that hard once you learn the patterns and locations of all the enemies. luck DOES play a smart part....i agree with your 80/20 analogy, TC! Good job on PWNING that game!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.