Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 02:08 GMT
Let us discuss the awesomeness that is the Japanese Famicom. Here is a picture enshrining it's awesomeness:The Famicom Disk System Mascot (I think):
Edited on Tue 27th October, 2009 @ 02:17 by cheetahman91
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
2. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 02:12 GMT
Yep, it looks awesome. However, I don't own one, and I can't afford one for the time being; I have an NES however. ^^
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
3. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 02:13 GMT
I never could figure out why Nintendo would put a mic on the second controller.
4. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 02:15 GMT
A mic? It's Wii Music before Wii Music! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
5. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 02:17 GMT
Fact: The mic was used in Japanese Zelda to help defeat an enemy.
6. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 02:21 GMT
So in order to defeat an enemy, you would sing a Rick Astley song? XDXDXDXDXDXD
7. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 02:23 GMT
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.