Forums

Topic: Otocky

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

cheetahman91
I was browsing around Youtube when I came across this game. It was released for the FDS and apparently made by the same guy who made the Electroplankton games. I gotta say, this looks like one of the most unique ideas for a shooter I've ever seen. Too bad it had to stay in Japan.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Punny

This game looks (and sounds) great!

Who knew that one of my best friends on Nintendo Life had a game? No, wait... That's Otaku I'm thinking of, not Otocky.

I'm back (for the moment)!

CanisWolfred

What's the point of this anyways? Apparently you can't even control your shot and you're just collecting things randomly. Seems really boring to me. Is there even an end goal? How do you lose?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

cheetahman91

Here's some gameplay footage of Stage One. Apparently that last video was just BGM mode.
[youtube:S9niZfECTPk]

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

CanisWolfred

That's more like it. Yeah, that does seem more interesting now that it looks like an actual game. Still more of a curiousity to me, but I wouldn't mind picking it up on VC if it came out as an import.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

the_shpydar

Wow, very cool! I'm curious as to how the controls (the multi-directional shooting) work. I may have to find a way to play it ...
... heads to a certian russian-based website of questionableness...

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

irken004

That does look kinda fun A newer version of it would be cool if done right.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.