Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 19:22 BST
Ok, I heard that there's no PS2 support on them, which sucks, bad...
But will it still have the PS1 support that the current 80gb models have?
2. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 19:26 BST
Yes the PS3 Slim will have PS1 support.Herehttp://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10313110-1.html
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
3. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 19:32 BST
I don't see why Sony did not add PS2 support.
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
4. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 19:33 BST
Sorry to sound ignorant, since I don't own a PS3 myself, and nor do my friends. Can you remote play any PS1 game you stick in the PS3 onto your PSP?
5. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 19:54 BST
The whole PS2 emotion engine was just a bitch to take care of on the PS3, so they cut it to reduce costs.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
6. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 19:58 BST
gameking23 wrote:I don't see why Sony did not add PS2 support.The whole PS2 emotion engine was just a bitch to take care of on the PS3, so they cut it to reduce costs.
Still the Euro 60GB model used 360 style emulation, and from what I've heard they put a crap lot more games emulated compared to what Microsoft did. You'd think that future models would inherit this emulation, but for some reason they didn't, which is weird because it's just software!
7. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 22:13 BST
Does that mean I can start buying Playstation games that I missed out after all these years from Ebay?
8. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 23:00 BST
Hmm... ok...Sorry to sound ignorant, since I don't own a PS3 myself, and nor do my friends. Can you remote play any PS1 game you stick in the PS3 onto your PSP?
1. how is that ignorant?2. noooo how could they put an entire game onto the psp remotely?
Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"
9. Posted: Fri 21st Aug 2009 00:04 BST
1. Yes you can play your PS1 Games. 2. The PS3 supposively will be getting an update via internet allowing ALL PS3s to play PS2 games in the future on its current hardware. 3. The PS3 Slim also has a revamped Cell Processor wich will make the system run better as well. 4. PSN Store will be getting a LOT of PSone games via download weekly from now on in the US. I think it was Bloody Roar today that released and last week saw Tomb Raider. So I wouldnt go spending a LOT of money on older games as they might show up on the PSN Store. Not to mention you can take them anywhere on you PSP too.
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!