Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Favorite 360 game of last year?

Showing 1 to 16 of 16

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SSBFan_12

1. Posted:

Mine would have to be between Fallout 3 and Dead Space.

Edited on by SSBFan_12

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KillsaurusBlood

2. Posted:

Fallout 3 and a close second is Left 4 Dead

KillsaurusBlood

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

3. Posted:

Fallout 3 or Gears of War 2 for me.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bahamut_ZERO

4. Posted:

I'm sorry, I was just thinking about GameTrailer GOTY awards for 2008. Anyone else see that

Best 360 Game: GTAIV
Best PC Game: GTAIV
Best PS3 Game: GTAIV
Best Story: GTAIV (with WEWY in the same catagory)
Best Multiplayer: GTAIV
Best Action Game: GTAIV
Game of the Year: Little Big Planet :P

I kid......GOTY was really GTAIV. And if you think I'm exaggerating, go watch the vids, I'm dead serious.

Bahamut_ZERO

AuthorMessage
Avatar

fudgenuts

5. Posted:

GTA IV.

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VGM

6. Posted:

Fable 2 was my favorite Xbox 360 game of 2008. :) Not as good as the first one but still a great game.

Edited on by VGM

VGM = Video Game Musician
http://twitter.com/VGP94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

battledevil789

7. Posted:

Fallout 3 hands down and i guess Gears of War 2 would be my second pick

battledevil789

AuthorMessage
Avatar

derickw69

8. Posted:

I am going to say mine was Prince of Persia. GTA IV would be a close second.

I do what I do how I do

PSN ID--breeze78
Nintendo Network ID--breeze78

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WolfRamHeart

9. Posted:

Lost Odyssey.

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

10. Posted:

Blue Dragon

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

11. Posted:

VGP wrote:

Fable 2 was my favorite Xbox 360 game of 2008. :) Not as good as the first one but still a great game.

For me Fable 2 boiled down to having sex with as many women in the game as possible . I'm a sad, sad man. :(

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

12. Posted:

CASTLE CRASHERS!!!

Edited on by MetalMario

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VGM

13. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

VGP wrote:

Fable 2 was my favorite Xbox 360 game of 2008. :) Not as good as the first one but still a great game.

For me Fable 2 boiled down to having sex with as many women in the game as possible . I'm a sad, sad man. :(

Really?

Edited on by VGM

VGM = Video Game Musician
http://twitter.com/VGP94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

14. Posted:

VGP wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

VGP wrote:

Fable 2 was my favorite Xbox 360 game of 2008. :) Not as good as the first one but still a great game.

For me Fable 2 boiled down to having sex with as many women in the game as possible . I'm a sad, sad man. :(

Really?

Well, that and teaching the dog new tricks.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VGM

15. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

VGP wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

VGP wrote:

Fable 2 was my favorite Xbox 360 game of 2008. :) Not as good as the first one but still a great game.

For me Fable 2 boiled down to having sex with as many women in the game as possible . I'm a sad, sad man. :(

Really?

Well, that and teaching the dog new tricks.

The dog in the game is really cool,sadly I don't have him in my main game.Also I'm almost done unlocking all the achievements in Fable 2. :)

VGM = Video Game Musician
http://twitter.com/VGP94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KDR_11k

16. Posted:

Let's see, I'll have to check the release dates to see if any of these games are from 2008... Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is the only one that's from 2008 (I looked at the copyright year, didn't bother looking the games up online). Well, the only one I consider great, I didn't check what years were printed on the less interesting games of course.

The+Fox wrote:

For me Fable 2 boiled down to having sex with as many women in the game as possible . I'm a sad, sad man. :(

Should've bought The Witcher then :P.

Raincoat whore!