Showing 361 to 380 of 579
361. Posted: Wed 31st Aug 2011 23:37 BST
added you back, I will try and get a game with you sometime.
3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355
OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78
Heroes of Ruin online profile -
currently playing: Heroes of Ruin
362. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 00:13 BST
Awesome... well its 4 pm in Los Angeles ryt now ima be on from 6-8 today
363. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:13 BST
Ok I just got RE Mercenaries and was wondering if I could get some friend codes. Let me know if you add me please
Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750
364. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:24 BST
ok ill add you HawkeyeWii
3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
365. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:27 BST
@ShadowChaosI just added you
366. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:35 BST
@ShadowChaosare you an ambassador?
367. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:38 BST
yes iam an ambassador
368. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:40 BST
@HawkeyeWiiI'll add you when i get home later, add me.
I'm thinking of getting Driver Renegade too. Although i saw a review already of 68%. Not sure if to get it now. Bummer...
3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016
369. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:40 BST
I just got RE mercenaries and i was wondering is the whole game with these missions?
370. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:42 BST
Yup, no story line. Just missions. But there are a lot of them. The challenge will be getting all unlocks, and perfect scores on each mission with each character and their alternate costumes.
371. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:43 BST
@GustoffI added you
372. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:45 BST
I mean like is the whole game gonna be with the 1 narrator telling you what to do the whole time or is it eventually going to be like RE4 and RE5's Mercenaries?
373. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:47 BST
Oh, not sure. Never played RE4 or RE5. So far though, i'm at the EX levels and the narrator always starts off talking at the beginning of the mission. During, he'll say a thing or two, not really a distraction.
374. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:47 BST
the EX mission will be like RE4 and RE5 Mercenaries
375. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:50 BST
Yes!!! I rocked at the Wii's controls but the 3DS's are gonna take some getting used to. P.S. How do you knife? haha I wasn't lieing when i said i just got the game lol
376. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:52 BST
Only certain characters have knife as an available weapon. Not all.
377. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:53 BST
only jill and Krauser have knife
378. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:57 BST
Would you agree that this has the best graphics out of any other 3DS game out there now?
379. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:58 BST
Zelda and street fighter look amazing too, but this is really really good, like 360 graphics good!!
380. Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2011 20:59 BST
I agree, then again, this is the only 3DS title i have currently. Thinking bout getting Driver Renegade 3D but waiting on some reviews.