Forums

Topic: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - recruitment

Posts 241 to 260 of 578

ZOMB13

hey how come teh both of u havent added me yet i thought u added me,anyway u guys should check out animal crossing cause the ds version of it is so addicting and there is not even that much to do,but for the 3ds version u r teh mayor of the town and the place is bigger and it has way better graphics than the ds version so imagine how long im gonna play teh game,so im just sayin that u should check it out : D ps: umm can u guys add me i wuld really appreciate it thanks

Edited on by ZOMB13

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

Gustoff

@ZOMB13
I plan to get Animal Crossing 3DS when it comes out next year. I love those kind of games. I still play Wild World all the time. I will also be getting Revelations. Currently, my next game will probably be Driver:Renegade. If the reviews are favorable.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Tate24

"Ok big news flash"

I playing a co/op match. i was jill other guy was wesker when all of
Sudden wesker dashed across level! Wow! I look up on internet and seem be special move that wesker!
Has but it cosume's sum of his health to do?

How do u do it i dont know but ive seen happen twice now?

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

ZOMB13

hey gusstoff if u get animal crossing tell me when u are going 2 get it im so pumped about getting ac, wild world was ok but when i paid of all my mortgages and collected all of teh fossils and fishys i got bored,then i started to add desgins to the floor like pics of the road and sidewalk but then it got boring so since animal crossing is gonna be like city folk then i wont get bored until like a year and a half ps: there are like 5 people online right now!!!!!

ZOMB13

its so easy just press → ,ps can u add me thanks @ Tate24

Edited on by ZOMB13

ZOMB13

hey project l im gonna join what lv u hosting on?

romulux

otherL, i had been leveling up some awful perks with chris and forgot to change him before the match, so i was stuck with those crappy guns! i'm glad we even finished. i'll be on for a while longer if you want to keep playing.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ZOMB13

hey romulux wanna join me on lv 5-2 ?

romulux

sure, i'm up for it. and sorry for the electric rounds other l, those guys ate up all my pistol ammo fast

ZOMB13

i think it wuz me

romulux

that was me. like i said, it was really hard avoiding electrocuting you while you were sandwiched between both executioners! i couldn't believe how many kept pouring in at once.

zomb, rebecca's stun gun made short work of those chainsaw guys in the mines. too bad that first try was so laggy, i couldn't even tell what was going on. the second run went much better.

ZOMB13

nice game romulux u owned those zombies like a pro,lol,i kept on gettin headshots with mah pistol anyways awsome game

ZOMB13

yea we beat teh game before the timer ran out,ZOMBIE POWNERZ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

romulux

ha. it was nice to finally get some games in with you guys, much more fun than playing with random people.

ZOMB13

yea it was better than playin wit random people

ZOMB13

hey has any1 here had flipnote hatena on their dsi? cause i heard somthing online saying they r gonna make 1 4 the 3ds, but i wonder how it will work i mean the first 1 wuz ok but when the trolling and thievs started happenin then they kinda ruind it so i hope it wont be teh same wit this one

The3DSisMINE

Wait a minute, are you telling me Zombie (i know I haven't logged in awhile) that certain characters have special moves like Wesker's? Is it just him or are there others?

PS Vita/Ps3/Ps4/PSN: NeoForceExtreme
3DS FC: 3523-3327-7598
Xbox 360: Neoforcedude
PC/Steam: VitaSmart

Tate24

wesker can do a dash move but it consume's sum health and i heared jill can do a knee attack.... ?

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.