Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - recruitment

Showing 241 to 260 of 579

AuthorMessage

Chris720

241. Posted:

I'll get back into this at some point but Ridge Racer has been eating u[p my time, even though I've unlocked pretty much everything, it's still an epic game.

@Raptor78 I have to disagree with Mario Kart, that game has so much rubberbanding it's not funny leading me to absolutely hate the game after a while. It's an amzing game and it's a lot of fun to play, but playing MKWii online with the hacks and then playing offline with the rubberbanding... it's just atrocious. Mario Kart is probably one of those games you need to play with a friend to truly enjoy... otherwise it can just be hell.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

242. Posted:

@ xDemon720x
You have some good points about Mario Kart, I have been lucky with it that on day one of release I got quite a large friend list for the game and because I had been playing with friends and family most of the time online (we also have multiple wii's in our house with multiple copies of Mario Kart) I have been very spoiled. I have also played some terrible random matches with obvious hackers and I bet that has put a lot of good gamers off from playing online pretty much like the later days of PSO on the Dreamcast.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

243. Posted:

hey how come teh both of u havent added me yet i thought u added me,anyway u guys should check out animal crossing cause the ds version of it is so addicting and there is not even that much to do,but for the 3ds version u r teh mayor of the town and the place is bigger and it has way better graphics than the ds version so imagine how long im gonna play teh game,so im just sayin that u should check it out : D ps: umm can u guys add me i wuld really appreciate it thanks

Edited on by ZOMB13

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

244. Posted:

@ZOMB13
I plan to get Animal Crossing 3DS when it comes out next year. I love those kind of games. I still play Wild World all the time. I will also be getting Revelations. Currently, my next game will probably be Driver:Renegade. If the reviews are favorable.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

Tate24

245. Posted:

"Ok big news flash"

I playing a co/op match. i was jill other guy was wesker when all of
Sudden wesker dashed across level! Wow! I look up on internet and seem be special move that wesker!
Has but it cosume's sum of his health to do?

How do u do it i dont know but ive seen happen twice now?

Game collection - Mario Kart 8, Game & Wario, The Wonderful 101, MHU, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Black op 2, NFS: MW, Nintendo Land.

Here my dream code for anyone who wants visit my town in AC: New Leaf - Town - ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063

You can also follow me on tumblr :)
lw28.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

246. Posted:

hey gusstoff if u get animal crossing tell me when u are going 2 get it im so pumped about getting ac, wild world was ok but when i paid of all my mortgages and collected all of teh fossils and fishys i got bored,then i started to add desgins to the floor like pics of the road and sidewalk but then it got boring so since animal crossing is gonna be like city folk then i wont get bored until like a year and a half ps: there are like 5 people online right now!!!!!

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

247. Posted:

I'm hosting now

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

248. Posted:

its so easy just press → ,ps can u add me thanks @ Tate24

Edited on by ZOMB13

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

249. Posted:

hey project l im gonna join what lv u hosting on?

AuthorMessage

romulux

250. Posted:

otherL, i had been leveling up some awful perks with chris and forgot to change him before the match, so i was stuck with those crappy guns! i'm glad we even finished. i'll be on for a while longer if you want to keep playing.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

251. Posted:

hey romulux wanna join me on lv 5-2 ?

AuthorMessage

romulux

252. Posted:

sure, i'm up for it. and sorry for the electric rounds other l, those guys ate up all my pistol ammo fast

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

253. Posted:

Who was my partner as Claire at Ex 5 while I was Jill? Thank you for the excitement and the SS rank :)

Edited on by LucinaSmash

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

254. Posted:

i think it wuz me

AuthorMessage

romulux

255. Posted:

that was me. like i said, it was really hard avoiding electrocuting you while you were sandwiched between both executioners! i couldn't believe how many kept pouring in at once.

zomb, rebecca's stun gun made short work of those chainsaw guys in the mines. too bad that first try was so laggy, i couldn't even tell what was going on. the second run went much better.

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

256. Posted:

nice game romulux u owned those zombies like a pro,lol,i kept on gettin headshots with mah pistol :D anyways awsome game

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

257. Posted:

yea we beat teh game before the timer ran out,ZOMBIE POWNERZ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

romulux

258. Posted:

ha. it was nice to finally get some games in with you guys, much more fun than playing with random people.

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

259. Posted:

yea it was better than playin wit random people :D

AuthorMessage

ZOMB13

260. Posted:

hey has any1 here had flipnote hatena on their dsi? cause i heard somthing online saying they r gonna make 1 4 the 3ds, but i wonder how it will work i mean the first 1 wuz ok but when the trolling and thievs started happenin then they kinda ruind it so i hope it wont be teh same wit this one