Forums

Topic: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - recruitment

Posts 261 to 280 of 578

Raptor78

ZOMB13 wrote:

hey how come teh both of u havent added me yet i thought u added me,anyway u guys should check out animal crossing cause the ds version of it is so addicting and there is not even that much to do,but for the 3ds version u r teh mayor of the town and the place is bigger and it has way better graphics than the ds version so imagine how long im gonna play teh game,so im just sayin that u should check it out : D ps: umm can u guys add me i wuld really appreciate it thanks

I have added you but my username is KiTch on my 3DS so that may be why you think I havnt added you.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

Dr-Rockzo

anyone wanna add me. i'll add you

3DS Friend code 1762-2797-2969User name on online Pink Floyd" The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three distinct and recognizable phase, those of survival, inquiry and Sophistication otherwise known as the How, Why and Where phase."

Dr-Rockzo

im trying to find some one to play with

3DS Friend code 1762-2797-2969User name on online Pink Floyd" The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three distinct and recognizable phase, those of survival, inquiry and Sophistication otherwise known as the How, Why and Where phase."

Dr-Rockzo

Project-L wrote:

GuyMontag wrote:

anyone wanna add me. i'll add you

I'll add you and welcome to NintendoLife.

Why thank you good to get a greeting.

Spoony_Tech

Who wants to host? I will help with any level! I see two people on atm with the game or if romulux wants to hop on ill join!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

looks like i missed it. i'm on now that you guys are all sleeping, though, so... wake up and play, dammit!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Rom, we need to play some time, show me your GoldnEye Resident Evil skills. I've leveled up the Shotgun Custom and it's pretty pwnful, even Chris' shotgun gets a nice daamage boost, well, that's what it feels like anyways.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ZOMB13

@Tech101 can u add me and @xDemon720x can u add me also,tanks u

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

ZOMB13

umm..guys i wont be playing 4 sum time cuz,my free wi-fi is gone 4 some reason soooo..... yea i might be lucky if it comes back cuz it happend 2 me once and i didnt play 4 like a week and then 1 day it came back sooo um yea

ZOMB13

@GuyMontage yea i added u 2 so add me back thanks

ZOMB13

we need like a play schedule or somtin like dat or like 1 day where every 1 is online then 2 pples partner up and then play cuz some day 1 person is on the next day five pple r on soo it soo crazy GGrrrhhhhhh HULK SMASHHHH.....lol

Dr-Rockzo

ZOMB13 wrote:

whats your FC code

Chris720

@ZOMB13 The Edit button is your friend. :3

I haven't gotten through a single game yet, blasted people just up sticks and leave when the chainsaw guys come out... buncha pansies, or they huddle themselves in a corner and spam that double launcher to no end, the only time they move is when they've ran out of ammo.

YouTube

Chris720

Finally unlocked EX-9 and that level can get brutal, got swarmed by 3 Executioners, then 3 chainsaw guys... I usually just huddle myself away and snipe 'em... I've never played a harder game in my life.

YouTube

lockelocke

yo dudes (and dudettes), I just got RE: Mercs yesterday, and I'l love to get down on some DUO. If anyone adds me, let me know and I'll add back. thx, yalls

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

ZOMB13

GuyMontag wrote:

ZOMB13 wrote:

whats your FC code

mah fc is:2878-9599-9516 ; D

ZOMB13

lockelocke wrote:

yo dudes (and dudettes), I just got RE: Mercs yesterday, and I'l love to get down on some DUO. If anyone adds me, let me know and I'll add back. thx, yalls

i have added u mah fc is:2878-9599-9516 pce

LucinaSmash

lockelocke wrote:

I have add you.

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.