Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 95,841 to 95,860 of 96,284

TonLoco

silverstorm5635 wrote:

Hey guys my friend code is 1263-6681-6880. I think my friend safari is Flying types but I cannot remember for the life of me. If you add me tag me in a comment with your friend code. Thanks!

Will add you when I get back home this afternoon. No idea what my safari is havent tried it yet.

Edited on by TonLoco

TonLoco

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8579-5333 | Nintendo Network ID: lostyt42

Lordblackenhand

@Burila yeah, I mastered all the restaurants before I ever started battling online. Good way to make bank.

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

silverstorm5635

TonLoco wrote:

silverstorm5635 wrote:

Hey guys my friend code is 1263-6681-6880. I think my friend safari is Flying types but I cannot remember for the life of me. If you add me tag me in a comment with your friend code. Thanks!

Will add you when I get back home this afternoon. No idea what my safari is havent tried it yet.

Will do

silverstorm5635

Lordblackenhand

Waha! Milestone. These last few months since I started battling, I've accumulated over 350 wifi wins! w00t! That's only a third as many as @Leftwingzero but I'm on my way. Lol.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Waha! Milestone. These last few months since I started battling, I've accumulated over 350 wifi wins! w00t! That's only a third as many as @Leftwingzero but I'm on my way. Lol.

nice haha

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@lordblackenhand Awesome milestone, worthy of grabbing post #96,000!! I checked and rating battle wise I'm 850-732. I just went over 2,000 battles so that's another 418 plus battles on free battles as well as friend and passerby battles.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@lordblackenhand Awesome milestone, worthy of grabbing post #96,000!! I checked and rating battle wise I'm 850-732. I just went over 2,000 battles so that's another 418 plus battles on free battles as well as friend and passerby battles.

I've done a few battle spot free battles, mostly doubles. Probably less than 20? Pretty sure I won them all though. I should probably invest some time in that area.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

I'm still a little sore from a beat down I took the other night 6v6... First match was close. Really close, but he hedged me by a round. I rematched him with my battle box team and he trounced me handily. My butt still hurts... the only thing softening the blow is knowing our first two battles were wins for me. (Doubles, Triples)

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

I've done a few battle spot free battles, mostly doubles. Probably less than 20? Pretty sure I won them all though. I should probably invest some time in that area.

Free battles are great when you want to test a team, and especially on Mondays when ranked battles are down for maintenance and you can actually play vs good opponents without risking your rating. I need to get better at singles, my forte seems to be doubles right now.

1848-2349-2268 - David

TheRedX

2535-3610-2543 The Red X

Oy!

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3610-2543 | My Nintendo: XdeRehT | Nintendo Network ID: XdeRehT | Twitter:

jm29

@Leftwingzero and @Lordblackenhand

Mega Rayquaza has been revealed. It has a new ability called Delta Stream which creates a new weather effect that removes weather and makes moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle. It lasts as long as Rayquaza is in battle

Say good by to Rock, Ice & Electic types weakness

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Mega Rayquaza has been revealed. It has a new ability called Delta Stream which creates a new weather effect that removes weather and makes moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle. It lasts as long as Rayquaza is in battle

@jm29 I'm excited, I've always been a fan of shiny black Rayquaza. It's always been one of my favorite legendaries.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@jm29 I'm excited, I've always been a fan of shiny black Rayquaza. It's always been one of my favorite legendaries.

Agreed. And now without a pesky x4 weakness? Very nice.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

jm29

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

And don't forget about the wifi event that started yesterday

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

If you're talking about the Pumpkaboo, I was trying to soft reset for a shiny one the other day. I also started to hatch for a shiny Larvitar. Needless to say that lady is gonna be in my Pokemon Centers for a while.

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

If you're talking about the Pumpkaboo, I was trying to soft reset for a shiny one the other day. I also started to hatch for a shiny Larvitar. Needless to say that lady is gonna be in my Pokemon Centers for a while.

the event one can't be shiny

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Dang, at least I can soft reset for the hidden ability to breed a good one.

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Dang, at least I can soft reset for the hidden ability to breed a good one.

all have HA and are super size soft reset only works on nature

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic