Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero and @Lordblackenhand

Mega Rayquaza has been revealed. It has a new ability called Delta Stream which creates a new weather effect that removes weather and makes moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle. It lasts as long as Rayquaza is in battle

Say good by to Rock, Ice & Electic types weakness

@jm29 I'm excited, I've always been a fan of shiny black Rayquaza. It's always been one of my favorite legendaries.

Agreed. And now without a pesky x4 weakness? Very nice.

And don't forget about the wifi event that started yesterday

If you're talking about the Pumpkaboo, I was trying to soft reset for a shiny one the other day. I also started to hatch for a shiny Larvitar. Needless to say that lady is gonna be in my Pokemon Centers for a while.

the event one can't be shiny

Dang, at least I can soft reset for the hidden ability to breed a good one.

all have HA and are super size soft reset only works on nature

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero and @Lordblackenhand

Mega Rayquaza has been revealed. It has a new ability called Delta Stream which creates a new weather effect that removes weather and makes moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle. It lasts as long as Rayquaza is in battle

Say good by to Rock, Ice & Electic types weakness

@jm29 I'm excited, I've always been a fan of shiny black Rayquaza. It's always been one of my favorite legendaries.

Agreed. And now without a pesky x4 weakness? Very nice.

And don't forget about the wifi event that started yesterday

If you're talking about the Pumpkaboo, I was trying to soft reset for a shiny one the other day. I also started to hatch for a shiny Larvitar. Needless to say that lady is gonna be in my Pokemon Centers for a while.

the event one can't be shiny

Dang, at least I can soft reset for the hidden ability to breed a good one.

all have HA and are super size soft reset only works on nature

I've soft resetted to the regular ability. All are super sized though.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

@leftwingzero @jm29 @crownthe3mpire @mike3773

Fun moments in Multibattle history... whenever I get challenged to a multibattle, it's always the same. Two dudes who want to gang up on two other poor random passerbys. This time was no exception. Wish you could upload Multi battles videos, because it didn't go as planned for these guys this time. I played it like I was on my own (which I was, Noob partner), with Talonflame, Politoed, and M.Blastoise. Poor chaps didn't know what hit em. ***Evil Laugh***

>>>>Highlight: As I opt for Politoed to use Surf instead of Scald, damaging my partner in the process... saying, "My bad passerby Zach, I got this." <<<<<

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Fun moments in Multibattle history... whenever I get challenged to a multibattle, it's always the same. Two dudes who want to gang up on two other poor random passerbys. This time was no exception. Wish you could upload Multi battles videos, because it didn't go as planned for these guys this time. I played it like I was on my own (which I was, Noob partner), with Talonflame, Politoed, and M.Blastoise. Poor chaps didn't know what hit em. ***Evil Laugh***

[italics] Highlight: As I opt for Politoed to use Surf instead of Scald, damaging my partner in the process... saying, "My bad passerby Zach, I got this." [/italics]

don't you love it when that happens haha hey what would be a good team set to built around attack mega lucario

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

Lordblackenhand

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

[i] Highlight: As I opt for Politoed to use Surf instead of Scald, damaging my partner in the process... saying, "My bad passerby Zach, I got this." [/]

don't you love it when that happens haha hey what would be a good team set to built around attack mega lucario

Hmmm haven't built one yet, but usually stop at Smogon first, same as most peeps. Check here:

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/lucario

Team Options

Lucario loves Sticky Web. When Sticky Web is up on the other side of the field, Lucario is able to more comfortably outspeed essentially everything, including Mewtwo, Darkrai, and Choice Scarf users such as Kyogre and Zekrom, allowing it to stay in and dish out huge damage to a wider variety of Pokemon. In addition, the Speed drop on the opponent allows Lucario to check a variety of offensive threats like Extreme Killer Arceus and Choice Scarf Xerneas, both of which would otherwise outspeed and easily OHKO Lucario. Stealth Rock is also very helpful as it does huge damage to Ho-Oh, which is extremely helpful if Lucario is not running Stone Edge; it also breaks Focus Sashes and punishing the inevitable switches that Lucario forces. Shuckle is an excellent teammate, as it is practically guaranteed to get off a Sticky Web at the beginning of the match, while also being able to use Stealth Rock. Landorus-T can set up Stealth Rock as well; it also has excellent type synergy with Lucario and can help it switch in safely with U-turn. Additionally, Lucario is an excellent Pokemon at keeping hazards up—it provides huge amounts of offensive pressure against Defoggers such as Arceus without Will-O-Wisp, forcing the opponent to either take huge amounts of damage while Defogging, or to not use Defog at all.

Bulky Fairy-types also provide good synergy with Lucario, as they can remove many of their checks. Xerneas in particular, is an excellent partner—Lucario is immune to Poison and resists Steel, while Xerneas also resists Lucario's Fighting-type weakness, and can thus switch into many Pokemon that threaten Lucario. Sylveon serves a similar role while also filling the role of a Wish passer, but with less physical bulk. Both of these Pokemon also have the added bonus of having access to Aromatherapy and Heal Bell respectively, helping Lucario shrug off any burns or paralysis.

Good switch-ins to Pokemon that can threaten Lucario are also very useful, such a Flying-type Pokemon to take Ground-type attacks. Specifically, Yveltal is an excellent teammate: it can come in on Ground-types and dish out huge damage to them with Dark Pulse, while also easily taking care of Lugia and Giratina, both of which wall Lucario. Furthermore, Lucario 4x resists Yveltal's Rock-type weakness, and offensively pressures Fairy-type Pokemon that would otherwise threaten Yveltal. Landorus-T is once again an excellent partner, resisting Fighting-type moves, being immune to Ground-type moves, and also reducing the damage of physical attackers (with Intimidate) that might otherwise pose a danger to Lucario.

Grass Arceus is another excellent teammate, sporting the bulk and typing to take on any Ground-type moves that may threaten Lucario; in particular, it can check Groudon, which easily sponges unboosted hits from Mega Lucario and KOes back with Earthquake. Grass Arceus can also switch into Choice Scarf Kyogre, which can outspeed and OHKO Lucario, while at the same time forcing out these threats with a Grass Knot or Judgment. Giratina-O can easily take any Ground- or Fire-type attacks aimed at Lucario with its decent bulk, while also providing a great deal of offensive pressure.

Gothitelle (and to a lesser extent, Wobbuffet) can trap with Shadow Tag and take out some Pokemon that would otherwise give Lucario some trouble, like support Arceus formes with Will-O-Wisp. It also does very well on a Sticky Web team, where it can outspeed most support Arceus sets, and take them out with almost 100% success, bar Ghost and Dark Arceus.

Volt Switch and U-turn users are also excellent at safely bringing in Lucario, giving it more chances to come into battle and dish out damage, which it has trouble doing otherwise with its lack of bulk. Scizor in particular is a good candidate for this job, as it possesses a slow U-turn, allowing Lucario to come in after the opponent has moved. Furthermore, Lucario can threaten the Steel-type Pokemon that Scizor would otherwise usually have trouble with (except for Aegislash). Landorus-T also fits the role of U-turn user well, forcing a number of switches with its Intimidate ability and various immunities

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

[italics] Highlight: As I opt for Politoed to use Surf instead of Scald, damaging my partner in the process... saying, "My bad passerby Zach, I got this." [/italics]

Hmmm haven't built one yet, but usually stop at Smogon first, same as most peeps. Check here:

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/lucario

Team Options

Lucario loves Sticky Web. When Sticky Web is up on the other side of the field, Lucario is able to more comfortably outspeed essentially everything, including Mewtwo, Darkrai, and Choice Scarf users such as Kyogre and Zekrom, allowing it to stay in and dish out huge damage to a wider variety of Pokemon. In addition, the Speed drop on the opponent allows Lucario to check a variety of offensive threats like Extreme Killer Arceus and Choice Scarf Xerneas, both of which would otherwise outspeed and easily OHKO Lucario. Stealth Rock is also very helpful as it does huge damage to Ho-Oh, which is extremely helpful if Lucario is not running Stone Edge; it also breaks Focus Sashes and punishing the inevitable switches that Lucario forces. Shuckle is an excellent teammate, as it is practically guaranteed to get off a Sticky Web at the beginning of the match, while also being able to use Stealth Rock. Landorus-T can set up Stealth Rock as well; it also has excellent type synergy with Lucario and can help it switch in safely with U-turn. Additionally, Lucario is an excellent Pokemon at keeping hazards up—it provides huge amounts of offensive pressure against Defoggers such as Arceus without Will-O-Wisp, forcing the opponent to either take huge amounts of damage while Defogging, or to not use Defog at all.

Bulky Fairy-types also provide good synergy with Lucario, as they can remove many of their checks. Xerneas in particular, is an excellent partner—Lucario is immune to Poison and resists Steel, while Xerneas also resists Lucario's Fighting-type weakness, and can thus switch into many Pokemon that threaten Lucario. Sylveon serves a similar role while also filling the role of a Wish passer, but with less physical bulk. Both of these Pokemon also have the added bonus of having access to Aromatherapy and Heal Bell respectively, helping Lucario shrug off any burns or paralysis.

Good switch-ins to Pokemon that can threaten Lucario are also very useful, such a Flying-type Pokemon to take Ground-type attacks. Specifically, Yveltal is an excellent teammate: it can come in on Ground-types and dish out huge damage to them with Dark Pulse, while also easily taking care of Lugia and Giratina, both of which wall Lucario. Furthermore, Lucario 4x resists Yveltal's Rock-type weakness, and offensively pressures Fairy-type Pokemon that would otherwise threaten Yveltal. Landorus-T is once again an excellent partner, resisting Fighting-type moves, being immune to Ground-type moves, and also reducing the damage of physical attackers (with Intimidate) that might otherwise pose a danger to Lucario.

Grass Arceus is another excellent teammate, sporting the bulk and typing to take on any Ground-type moves that may threaten Lucario; in particular, it can check Groudon, which easily sponges unboosted hits from Mega Lucario and KOes back with Earthquake. Grass Arceus can also switch into Choice Scarf Kyogre, which can outspeed and OHKO Lucario, while at the same time forcing out these threats with a Grass Knot or Judgment. Giratina-O can easily take any Ground- or Fire-type attacks aimed at Lucario with its decent bulk, while also providing a great deal of offensive pressure.

Gothitelle (and to a lesser extent, Wobbuffet) can trap with Shadow Tag and take out some Pokemon that would otherwise give Lucario some trouble, like support Arceus formes with Will-O-Wisp. It also does very well on a Sticky Web team, where it can outspeed most support Arceus sets, and take them out with almost 100% success, bar Ghost and Dark Arceus.

Volt Switch and U-turn users are also excellent at safely bringing in Lucario, giving it more chances to come into battle and dish out damage, which it has trouble doing otherwise with its lack of bulk. Scizor in particular is a good candidate for this job, as it possesses a slow U-turn, allowing Lucario to come in after the opponent has moved. Furthermore, Lucario can threaten the Steel-type Pokemon that Scizor would otherwise usually have trouble with (except for Aegislash). Landorus-T also fits the role of U-turn user well, forcing a number of switches with its Intimidate ability and various immunities

sweet thank you very much I'll make sure to check all that out so how's your battles been going

mike3773

Lordblackenhand

mike3773 wrote:

sweet thank you very much I'll make sure to check all that out so how's your battles been going

Pretty good till I got humbled a few nights back. When that happens I usually take a step back and look at new teams to build. Or at least new pokemon.

On the Burner... Choice Band-Extreme Speed-Multiscale-Adamant-Dragonite
and possibly Assault Vest-Dynamic Punch-No Guard-Adamant-Machamp

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Pretty good till I got humbled a few nights back. When that happens I usually take a step back and look at new teams to build. Or at least new pokemon.

it's hard to believe I don't think I've heard of you losing to anyone yet

mike3773

Lordblackenhand

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lol thanks. Yeah, I lose sometimes, but not often I get taken to school like this guy did.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lol thanks. Yeah, I lose sometimes, but not often I get taken to school like this guy did.

ya haha I can't believe how good people can get on this game sometimes

mike3773

eoleary

Anybody who has a ditto friend safari please add me id be so very grateful-my friend code is 3282-2257-8545-thanks so much!

eoleary

TheRedX

2535-3610-2543 The Red X

Oy!

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3610-2543 | My Nintendo: XdeRehT | Nintendo Network ID: XdeRehT | Twitter:

TheRedX

LipBalm0908 wrote:

TheRedX wrote:

2535-3610-2543 The Red X

@TheRedX
I added you (:

added but you didnt show up as a friend yet :/

Oy!

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3610-2543 | My Nintendo: XdeRehT | Nintendo Network ID: XdeRehT | Twitter:

jm29

@Leftwingzero I've did that as well before by using a Japan Ditto with and the pokemon I was trying to hatch when had the some nature as the Ditto don't know if that had anything to do with it.

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Shiny Larvitar Hatched in Under 50 Eggs!!: http://t.co/YQBCLy9ubI

#$&@+/=$! You're an animal! Lol

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

M_O_A_T

Anyone willing to trade me a pokerus Pokémon for something?

My FC: 3222-5593-1883
#Shiny Hunting

LipBalm0908

Anyone have a shiny Goodra they'd be willing to trade for my Shiny Greninja?

FC: 1521-3574-0750
Fairy Safari

Lordblackenhand

So yeah, after reviewing my losses, I've noticed a few common threads.

#1) Ditto
He puts the kibosh on my boosting team, making me hesitant to set up. Cripples its effectiveness.

#2) Multiple walls.
Several walls on one team. I've done this before myself. Both my current teams struggle with it.

#3) Multiple bulky pokemon with priority moves
This is brilliant and I'm looking into it myself.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic