Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 95,541 to 95,560 of 96,284

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

i can't do the hidden ability unless they are gonna ad that on soon but I can make them shiny make them 6iv max out happiness and I can clone them all you have to do is get the ability and nature you want and ev train it I can do the rest

Cool

Ya it helps out a lot but it takes away that feeling of i made this and all that you know

Well, I will likely train up some guys, get the IVs myself especially since its super easy in X/Y... but I may hit you up for some shiny cloning here and there

Alright well anytime bud I might ask for a clone of one here and there but I wont do that every time or anything

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

Lordblackenhand

@mike3773 can you gender mod a pokemon?

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Persevere, never give up, and you will sometimes be rewarded.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-160565113

I was able to get Linoone.

6IV with Extreme Speed / Belly Drum / Shadow Claw / Seed Bomb (Adamant)
Also got a shiny one that's Jolly. What does yours have?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Persevere, never give up, and you will sometimes be rewarded.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-160565113

@Lordblackenhand Cool! I have the same set, it's awesome coverage. Shadow claw for ghosts, and seed bomb for rocks. It seems to only be walled by steel types. Have you played around with it on battle spot yet?

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Lordblackenhand Cool! I have the same set, it's awesome coverage. Shadow claw for ghosts, and seed bomb for rocks. It seems to only be walled by steel types. Have you played around with it on battle spot yet?

Nope. I just banked him over, he still needs EV trained. About them EVs... Attack and speed seems right? But then, I'm guessing he'd be tough to set up unless you ran something with Yawn?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero hey man check this double battle i had in battle spot and tell me when do you think how i did ?

GGKW-WWWW-WWW9-6565

just trying diffrent pkm each time

@crownthe3mpire I'm on vacation, and I didn't bring my 3DS. I will check it out when I get back.

ahh alright well wising you a great vacation then ^^

@crownthe3mpire GG, I'm curious how bulky you made that Registeel, it survived a lot of punishment, but didn't give a lot back. Also, be careful with statuses, as each Pokemon can only be under one status at a time unless the second status is a confusion or attraction type of status. Those can be stacked. Nice predictions with the protects!

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Nope. I just banked him over, he still needs EV trained. About them EVs... Attack and speed seems right? But then, I'm guessing he'd be tough to set up unless you ran something with Yawn?

@lordblackenhand Mine's adamant with 252 attack, 252 speed, and the last 4 was I believe hp. I tested jolly, but I lost a battle that I would have won with that extra oomph, so I went back to adamant. That's why I love showdown, it's a lot easier to test things instantly.
That's why I have Torkoal for its bulk and yawn. I could go focus sash Breloom, but Cloyster already has a focus sash. Sleep, smart switching, and stupidity on the opponents part are the only ways outside of duel screens and possibly momento support that Linoone can get set up safely.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@lordblackenhand Mine's adamant with 252 attack, 252 speed, and the last 4 was I believe hp. I tested jolly, but I lost a battle that I would have won with that extra oomph, so I went back to adamant. That's why I love showdown, it's a lot easier to test things instantly.
That's why I have Torkoal for its bulk and yawn. I could go focus sash Breloom, but Cloyster already has a focus sash. Sleep, smart switching, and stupidity on the opponents part are the only ways outside of duel screens and possibly momento support that Linoone can get set up safely.

And something to lure out steel types and deal with them...

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero ok, I am gonna train up this Uxie I just transferred over. I've never used the screens very much. Uncharted waters...

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@mike3773 I have a Timid Keldeo who is pretty good, not 6IV tho. Can you remedy that? If so, Let me know when you are available tomorrow. We are headed out to watch the Bears game tomorrow since I gave up my NFL ticket (sad face), but should be home after or before.

Maybe pass me back 2 of them?

And if you ever want to clone any of my other guys... just let me know.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero hey man check this double battle i had in battle spot and tell me when do you think how i did ?

GGKW-WWWW-WWW9-6565

@crownthe3mpire I'm on vacation, and I didn't bring my 3DS. I will check it out when I get back.

@crownthe3mpire GG, I'm curious how bulky you made that Registeel, it survived a lot of punishment, but didn't give a lot back. Also, be careful with statuses, as each Pokemon can only be under one status at a time unless the second status is a confusion or attraction type of status. Those can be stacked. Nice predictions with the protects!

well its EV trained in D and SP D with 252 and 4 on HP it also is a 6 iv one and mostly using leftover's to gain its health back up cuz he can withstand a lot of attacks most time and with its toxcic and protect i can get lot of damage made without doing nothing with him most time but i need a good 2e pokemon that can protect him in battle is you know what i mean and also a pkm that can withstand a lot

CrownThe3mpire

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@mike3773 I have a Timid Keldeo who is pretty good, not 6IV tho. Can you remedy that? If so, Let me know when you are available tomorrow. We are headed out to watch the Bears game tomorrow since I gave up my NFL ticket (sad face), but should be home after or before.

Ya sure but he can't b shiny

mike3773

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero ok, I am gonna train up this Uxie I just transferred over. I've never used the screens very much. Uncharted waters...

@lordblackenhand Normally I would use Klefki for duel screen support, but Showdown OU is littered with Heatran on most teams, so it would need an occa berry for fire protection or an air balloon to help with its ground weakness. I have also seen a TON of mega Scizor (being so many other megas are banned on their main server) and Ferrothorn to round out steel types that give Linoone problems. A lot of Showdown teams also have Landorus, whos earthquake ohko's Torkoal with earthquake. It's a very situational setup, that's for sure.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

GGKW-WWWW-WWW9-6565

well its EV trained in D and SP D with 252 and 4 on HP it also is a 6 iv one and mostly using leftover's to gain its health back up cuz he can withstand a lot of attacks most time and with its toxcic and protect i can get lot of damage made without doing nothing with him most time but i need a good 2e pokemon that can protect him in battle is you know what i mean and also a pkm that can withstand a lot

@crownthe3mpire I called it! This is actually very interesting, here are two ways that you can tweak your set:
Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature

• Curse
  • Iron Head
  • Rest
  • Sleep Talk

Registeel @ Leftovers
Calm Nature

• Seismic Toss
  • Protect
  • Thunder Wave/Toxic
  • Stealth Rock

I think in addition to the toxic/protect combo, you should look at powering up with curse and then using iron head, or screw attack power all together and go with a consistent damage move like seismic toss. Quite the wall, I like it!!

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

GGKW-WWWW-WWW9-6565

@crownthe3mpire I called it! This is actually very interesting, here are two ways that you can tweak your set:
Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful Nature

• Curse
  • Iron Head
  • Rest
  • Sleep Talk

Registeel @ Leftovers
Calm Nature

• Seismic Toss
  • Protect
  • Thunder Wave/Toxic
  • Stealth Rock

I think in addition to the toxic/protect combo, you should look at powering up with curse and then using iron head, or screw attack power all together and go with a consistent damage move like seismic toss. Quite the wall, I like it!!

i liked to try it out but i realy dont have a registeel with curse and the rest of of the moves you said

CrownThe3mpire

mike3773

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

if you want I can do that for you now

mike3773

Lordblackenhand

mike3773 wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

if you want I can do that for you now

Sorry, its been a crazy day. I'm on now till 11:55 pm

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@lordblackenhand Normally I would use Klefki for duel screen support, but Showdown OU is littered with Heatran on most teams, so it would need an occa berry for fire protection or an air balloon to help with its ground weakness. I have also seen a TON of mega Scizor (being so many other megas are banned on their main server) and Ferrothorn to round out steel types that give Linoone problems. A lot of Showdown teams also have Landorus, whos earthquake ohko's Torkoal with earthquake. It's a very situational setup, that's for sure.

Yeah. I think people that have seen it will probably know how to stop it, but could be fun anyway.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic