Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 92,101 to 92,120 of 96,284

blahdeleted

@ShadowLink
I added you like 2 days ago lol. Go ahead and add me back. I don't have a trained scizor yet, so I don't think I'm the best person to give advice on its build. However, gastly needs S-atk and speed.
When it comes to greninja, protean is always best. Makes him incredibly unpredictable in matches. Your other 2 pokemon are up to you man. Pick ones that you like. Don't focus on what other people use.

blahdeleted

jm29

@Vectorpup like how pokemonplur said the fish shiny one are not trade will unless the are hatch and have them in a ball you can't get in X&Y like the Lure ball
P.S. Way to go on your 1st shiny

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

TheWindMage

@Pokemonplur I can't add you right now because I'm at a school club and I get no wifi. I'll add you later and we can trade sometime. I ev trained my gastly in sp atk and speed with the rest in hp, nor I just need to raise it. I ev trained my scizor in atk and am trying to find out what else to ev train it in. I need to raise the protean greninja still. And the other two I'll figure out

TheWindMage

TheWindMage

@Pokemonplur I look to trading with you when I've finished raising my gastly into a haunter. And thanks for the advice.

TheWindMage

blahdeleted

@ShadowLink
It's all good. I'm in no hurry to evolve my haunter. Still got a lot of pokemon to breed.
Btw, no problem. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

blahdeleted

Rivershadow

Rivershadow here add me plz
2*A Ron 0963-0614-2924

Rivershadow

dzz

Does anyone have a starly(or evolution) with its hidden ability? Would be really appriciated

0576 4856 9738 friend safari electabuz

iHeart

@Goldie
hey can you add me back :3 i been looking for ur type of safari for ages x.x

thank you!!!

my FC : 2852-8182-4483
my name is: iHeart

Trading shiny mew and jirachi for other legendary <3

Goldie

@iHeart
Oh, sure.
A bit late, but I've added you back.~

IGN: Akira
Pokedex: 718/718.
Normal type safari, Lillipup, Loudred, Chansey.
Feel free to ask for help, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.
Currently have 83/100 slots.
With the limited amount of slots left, I will be forced to kick people often, if you need m...

3DS Friend Code: 1332-9147-2803

jm29

zinn wrote:

@ pokemonplur @ shadowlink @jm29 @ rivershadow added all of u. Add me back ok guys . Thanks .
Fc 4527-9226-1304

@zinn can only add you to the 2nd FC the 1st one is fill

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

KitsuneNoMeiji

I am currently looking for a few Pokémon. Before I start naming off Pokémon I want, might as well tell what I have to offer. I am a legit player, so I do not have that much to offer, considering I don't use hacks/cheats. However, if I can, I could possibly offer a Pokémon with Pokérus. I also have an extra Mew and Vinctini. These two, I managed to snatch from the GTS on Black 2 and was able to transfer them over via Poké Bank. I could possibly offer up one of those for trade as well. Now, the Pokémon I am looking for are:
A Female Noibat with its hidden ability and a Mild nature level 30-45 non-shiny.
A Female Vulpix with its hidden ability and a Rash nature level 40-50 either shiny or not will work.
I know it is a lot to ask for, especially since I don't have much to offer, but I hope someone has what I am looking for and is willing to trade. Also, I am currently looking for a friend safari with Dragon, Fighting, Steel, Psychic, Water, Grass, Fire, and/or Fairy. If you have any of those, doesn't matter what Pokémon, add me as friend and tag me so I can do the same.

Edited on by KitsuneNoMeiji

Pokemon Y
FC: 3282-3850-7472
IGN: Chizuru
Electric Safari: Pachirisu, Helioptile, and Zebstrika
If you add me, please say something so I will know.

blahdeleted

@KitsuneNoMeiji
Hey, I currently have a female ninetales with drought. Given a bit of time, I can get you that vulpix if your interested.

Btw, your safari type is electric - Pachirisu, Helioptile (Still can't see your third one yet)

Edited on by blahdeleted

blahdeleted

zinn

Hi @pokemonplur do you mind checking out for me what pokemon is in my safari?

Zinn : 4527 - 9226 - 1304
Rock type safari : pupitar , rhydon and boldore

blahdeleted

@zinn
Hey
You have a rock safari with Pupitar, Rhydon and Boldore.

blahdeleted

LordDubs

Hey guys! Just throwing my code out there.
4527-8670-7009

FC: 4527-8670-7009

blahdeleted

@LordDubs
Added you man.

@KitsuneNoMeiji
I got the vulpix for ya. It's lvl 45, female, has hidden ability/rash nature, and 5 perfect IVs (-Atk)
If your still looking for it, let me know.
Unfortunately I do not have a hidden ability noibat so can't help ya there.

Edited on by blahdeleted

blahdeleted

CrownThe3mpire

@jm29 im not sure i getting the gen 2 and 5 starters with HA today but if i can or have it i'll will inform you right away

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic