Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 91,161 to 91,180 of 96,284

Oreoc1

Junyer wrote:

PLZ READ CAREFULLY: I kno this is alot to ask for but i need the following pokemon with 6 IVs, Lvl 1, male gender and non shiny: Chespin(Overgrow/Adamant Nature), Fletching(Gale Wings/Serious Nature), Litleo(Moxie/Modest Nature), Pancham(Iron Fist/Adamant Nature), Honedge(No Guard/Adamant Nature), Inkay(Contrary/Adamant), Clauncher(Mega Launcher/Modest Nature), Helioptile(Dry Skin/Modest Nature), Tyrunt(Strong Jaw, Adamant), Goomy(Gooey/Gentle Nature), Pumpkaboo(Insomnia/Adamant), and Noibat(Frisk/Modest Nature). For each pokemon listed, I will give a Shiny legendary of your choice. I will be up here everyday so if you interested let me kno. If you're not up to the task, let me kno if you have a ditto to help get these pokemon with the desired traits. A HUGE THANKS!!!!

I have a Chesnaught that I can breed and get a chespin egg or hatch the egg for you if you want. Also I have litleo, inkay, honedge and I will try to find a helioptile

FC: 2552-2152-2414

Dark Safari: Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt & Absol.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-2152-2414

Oreoc1

Junyer wrote:

@Oreoc1 No

Those had the exact stats you wanted because I went through a lot of breeding for all of them but okie.

Thanks C:

FC: 2552-2152-2414

Dark Safari: Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt & Absol.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-2152-2414

jm29

@Leftwingzero just get your post sorry

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero just get your post sorry

@jm29 No problem, I was just educating people on how to use trick room effectively on battle spot. Enjoy those three, they should all have 6iv's. Thanks for the birds, they look amazing!

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

jm29

@Leftwingzero they all came from the 2nd Game Cube game so they have a move any other game can't have so have fun battling people and make them think what the '_____" with the moves on them haha

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

facepalm Why would you bring a level 10 and level 30 Pokemon to Battle Spot? Then on the actual Pokemon that's level 50 use fire on my water type? I hate free battles haha!!

1848-2349-2268 - David

Araquanid

I have a uxie, mesprit, and azelf, would anybody by chance have a 5-6IV shiny roggenrola (or evolutions).

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero they all came from the 2nd Game Cube game so they have a move any other game can't have so have fun battling people and make them think what the '_____" with the moves on them haha

@jm29 Awesome! I may have to try them in battle, being a lot of people are running legends on Battle Spot anyway.

1848-2349-2268 - David

VectorPup

Leftwingzero wrote:

facepalm Why would you bring a level 10 and level 30 Pokemon to Battle Spot? Then on the actual Pokemon that's level 50 use fire on my water type? I hate free battles haha!!

I'm finally getting a few pokemon worth using, but so far all my battles to add friends I just grab SuisideSushi a level 1 magicarp and splash around.

You know, it'd be fun to run into someone with the same team and struggle each other to death. I'd have to record that one.

Edited on by VectorPup

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

vnminh1999

@LadyTrainer Added, my FC should be in the something in grey text (can't remember how it's called). My ingame name should be Calem (too lazy to think of a name)

3DS Friend Code: 0061 - 1162 - 4823

3DS Friend Code: 0061-1162-4823 | Nintendo Network ID: vnminh1999

Goldie

@VectorPup
Sure, adding ya right now.~

IGN: Akira
Pokedex: 718/718.
Normal type safari, Lillipup, Loudred, Chansey.
Feel free to ask for help, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.
Currently have 83/100 slots.
With the limited amount of slots left, I will be forced to kick people often, if you need m...

3DS Friend Code: 1332-9147-2803

korky31

Hey looking for some friend codes to add, im mainly after safaris containing kalos pokemon but i will be happy to add either way
My friend code can be found by clicking my username.

korky31

miniman

I will trade anything for any shiny, have Arceus, Mew, Darkrai, manaphy, deoxys, celebi, keldeo, Zekrom, Terrakion, Kyurem, Cobalion, Virizion, Rotom, Articuno PLEASE I JUST WANT SHINYS

miniman

Leftwingzero

VectorPup wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

I'm finally getting a few pokemon worth using, but so far all my battles to add friends I just grab SuisideSushi a level 1 magicarp and splash around.

You know, it'd be fun to run into someone with the same team and struggle each other to death. I'd have to record that one.

@vectorpup That would seem like a struggle indeed. The only level 1 Pokemon I use is my Aron. If I catch people off guard I can win with him. Sometimes I even get lucky and win with him when they know what's gonna happen and try to counter it.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Junyer

PLZ READ CAREFULLY: I kno this is alot to ask for but i need the following pokemon with 6 IVs, Lvl 1, male gender and non shiny: Chespin(Overgrow/Adamant Nature), Fletching(Gale Wings/Serious Nature), Litleo(Moxie/Modest Nature), Pancham(Iron Fist/Adamant Nature), Honedge(No Guard/Adamant Nature), Inkay(Contrary/Adamant), Clauncher(Mega Launcher/Modest Nature), Helioptile(Dry Skin/Modest Nature), Tyrunt(Strong Jaw, Adamant), Goomy(Gooey/Gentle Nature), Pumpkaboo(Insomnia/Adamant), and Noibat(Frisk/Modest Nature). For each pokemon listed, I will give a Shiny legendary of your choice. I will be up here everyday so if you interested let me kno. If you're not up to the task, let me kno if you have a ditto to help get these pokemon with the desired traits. A HUGE THANKS!!!!

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic