Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 91,061 to 91,080 of 96,284

Ab_Soul_Absol

Actually yes, @jm29 I have two different darkrai's, event regigigas, v-Create Rayquaza, Shaymin, Manaphy, Genesect, deoxys and a Charizard with quick attack and the shiny 3 dogs that you can clone

Edited on by Ab_Soul_Absol

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

pasito_king

Hey everyone I got some shineys to trade for y exclusive mega stones
Smeargle jolly technician
Adamant cloyster skill link
Jolly marvel scale dragonite
Tag me if interested

FC 4742 6151 8746 swalot gloom muk

Thekiller

hey there I'm in Australia but my 3DS is Japanese version...
FC: 4613 - 8200 - 6151

Thekiller

3DS Friend Code: 4613-8200-6151

Ab_Soul_Absol

@Thekiller I'll add you

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Thekiller

Jonnyt999 wrote:

@Thekiller I'll add you

Cool dude,
also can you register a friend directly after battling ??
Coz I did it once but I had no idea how it happened,
we didn't even have to exchange code,

Thekiller

3DS Friend Code: 4613-8200-6151

Ab_Soul_Absol

I'm not sure but after I traded with people it sometimes asked if I wanted to be friends with them @Thekiller.

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

Alright I'm logging off now goodnight everyone

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Camekul1990

Added all you guys bellow
-Thekiller
-pasito_king
-jm29
-Junyer
-Jonnyt999
-Emerald_Acid
My friend code is 0834-1148-5431. I know I have ghost pokemon but not sure what they are.
Also if I haven't listed you and you would like to add me just leave a msg below.

3DS FC 0834-1148-5431

VectorPup

Hey Plur, I'm not sure if I should be troubling you at this point for specific pokemon. I need so many I'm still getting poke's I need here and there occasionally from wondertrade.

rattata, ekans, clefairy, both nidorans, paras, venonat, meowth. If you look at the national dex, I'm missing alot. It might be better to wondertrade for awhile yet, see what I can easily fill in from there with GTS. Then see if you can help me with whats left. I'll rename a few pokemon so I can tell people if I want a pokemon or not in a trade. That might be an easy way to do it too. I need like 200 nationals yet or so.

Some more: Krabby, hitmontop, koffing, tangela, horsea, goldeen, omanyte, kabuto, and the 3 legendary birds. Thats all I need from gen 1. I'd also have to level them to get the other froms, or breed them to get the stuff before them. So it'd be awhile before I could get them all bred and get them back to you. It's a big list yet.

Edited on by VectorPup

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

blahdeleted

VectorPup wrote:

Hey Plur, I'm not sure if I should be troubling you at this point for specific pokemon. I need so many I'm still getting poke's I need here and there occasionally from wondertrade.

rattata, ekans, clefairy, both nidorans, paras, venonat, meowth. If you look at the national dex, I'm missing alot. It might be better to wondertrade for awhile yet, see what I can easily fill in from there with GTS. Then see if you can help me with whats left. I'll rename a few pokemon so I can tell people if I want a pokemon or not in a trade. That might be an easy way to do it too. I need like 200 nationals yet or so.

It's up to you man. I have like 6 boxes of random pokemon just sitting there lol. I don't mind giving them to you to help you complete your pokedex. I could just trade you and if you don't have them yet, just put up a random pokemon for trade so I know to offer it. I could also offer you a free uxie or virizion if you need those for your dex as well.
Just let me know

blahdeleted

VectorPup

pokemonplur wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

It's up to you man. I have like 6 boxes of random pokemon just sitting there lol. I don't mind giving them to you to help you complete your pokedex. I could just trade you and if you don't have them yet, just put up a random pokemon for trade so I know to offer it. I could also offer you a free uxie or virizion if you need those for your dex as well.
Just let me know

Sure, if you don't need them. I'll see what I can use. It'd be easy for me to breed them all and get them back to you. Would just take a little time.

Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

blahdeleted

VectorPup wrote:

pokemonplur wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

Just let me know

Sure, if you don't need them. I'll see what I can use. It'd be easy for me to breed them all and get them back to you. Would just take a little time.

Ya most of them are fully evolved so you'll have to breed them anyway lol. That works though. Otherwise I'd have to breed a few like my persian cause I think I might use one of those down the road. Just trade them back whenever your done with them, and if you want any of your pokemon back, let me know. Unfortunately, I don't think you can just "give" pokemon in this game. >_>

Edited on by blahdeleted

blahdeleted

VectorPup

pokemonplur wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

pokemonplur wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

Just let me know

Ya most of them are fully evolved so you'll have to breed them anyway lol. That works though. Otherwise I'd have to breed a few like my persian cause I think I might use one of those down the road. Just trade them back whenever your done with them, and if you want any of your pokemon back, let me know. Unfortunately, I don't think you can just "give" pokemon in this game. >_>

I've got almost 2 full boxes of pokemon that I do not need back. I'll set them aside, breed them and then get them back to you then. Most of what I have to trade re 3 and 4 IV stuff, since leftwing and jm got me a rediculous ditto everything coming out of my daycare is wearing tights and a cape. If you need me to breed you any 5 IV poke's it's pretty quick now.

Since I'll be breeding these anyhow, lemme know if you'd like any of them back with 5 IV's. I can breed you up new ones to help you out in return.

Edited on by VectorPup

blahdeleted

VectorPup wrote:

pokemonplur wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

pokemonplur wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

Just let me know

I've got almost 2 full boxes of pokemon that I do not need back. I'll set them aside, breed them and then get them back to you then. Most of what I have to trade re 3 and 4 IV stuff, since leftwing and jm got me a rediculous ditto everything coming out of my daycare is wearing tights and a cape. If you need me to breed you any 5 IV poke's it's pretty quick now.

Since I'll be breeding these anyhow, lemme know if you'd like any of them back with 5 IV's. I can breed you up new ones to help you out in return.

It's all good man. I mainly use water type pokemon. Those were just a bunch of pokemon I kept in storage for no apparent reason lol. I really need to get me a 6IV ditto though. Would make breeding these eevees way faster.
Btw I knew you were the dark type safari! Got me a shiny absol and cacturn from your safari, so thx

blahdeleted

Junyer

If anyone has a Normal type friend safari with a Chansey plz add me. My FC is my signature

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero do you have the shiny Legendary birds of Gen. 1 yet Because I have them

@jm29 I would love them! If there's another shiny trio of legends you'd like I can try to Pokegen them for you. I haven't tried it with legends yet.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Leftwingzero

Looks like the ranked battles will be down until 7am est tomorrow due to maintenance. Free battles are way too easy, I win about 95% of those battles. I'm exactly 50% with ranked singles, I'm about 80 wins and 80 losses. I've done better with ranked doubles, winning about 67% of the battles, I believe I'm at around 25 wins and 12 losses. When I play late at night or early in the morning, I usually have to face Japanese players which are the best in the world.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

blahdeleted

Anyone got a 6IV ditto to trade?
Currently breeding and It would be a major help.
I got a few shinies but the natures are blah and little to no perfect IV's..but hey, a shiny's a shiny
Shinies - Absol
Garados
Poliwrath
Cacturn
kabutops
clawzier
Also got virizion, cobalion, and a uxie but anyone with a 6IV ditto probaly has those lol

blahdeleted

Junyer

Anyone have a friend safari with chansey?

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic