Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 85,841 to 85,860 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire Of course if I had Baton Pass on my Blaziken that would make the choices so much easier haha.

You could take a page from @ elbowhead and use Ninjask; kidding. I was thinking of tooling with a Blaziken...I just don't know what I want it to do with all that speed. Is there a move that capitalizes on high speed...I know that would be Electro Ball...but Blaziken can't have that.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

n btw all pokemon got shinies right?

Not entirely true....but also not a lie...some pokemon are shiny-locked in X/Y, though, if you're a hacker, that means nothing but a little more work. So I guess legendary pokemon are shiny-locked but the other breed-able/obtainable ones are not.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

oh well sure ^_^ i'll be bz finding it hehe :3

I've added you. Good luck on the hunt; and don't forget to add me back

alright hehe ^_^ n ty for adding me back ;3

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

n btw all pokemon got shinies right?

Not entirely true....but also not a lie...some pokemon are shiny-locked in X/Y, though, if you're a hacker, that means nothing but a little more work. So I guess legendary pokemon are shiny-locked but the other breed-able/obtainable ones are not.

okay thnks for the info ^^ .. n i ald add u back

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

You're welcome; also, I don't know if you take the battling seriously, but I'm usually open to battle....and this time I'm working on non-legendary singles

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire Of course if I had Baton Pass on my Blaziken that would make the choices so much easier haha.

You could take a page from @ elbowhead and use Ninjask; kidding. I was thinking of tooling with a Blaziken...I just don't know what I want it to do with all that speed. Is there a move that capitalizes on high speed...I know that would be Electro Ball...but Blaziken can't have that.

@h1b1esquire I was thinking Swords Dance, Protect, Baton Pass, Hi Jump Kick. It would have to be Speed Boost Blaziken obviously. I couldn't use Ninjask yet. It's my unwritten rule to only use shiny Pokemon in online battle cause collecting shinies is my thing.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

You're welcome; also, I don't know if you take the battling seriously, but I'm usually open to battle....and this time I'm working on non-legendary singles

oh well heehe.. im not ready yet to battle anyone.. but when im ready i ask u though ;3

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

@Mio Ah, I just took a look at your statistics...no battles. If you do get serious, I'd be glad to show you ideas of how synergy becomes strategy

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Mio Ah, I just took a look at your statistics...no battles. If you do get serious, I'd be glad to show you ideas of how synergy becomes strategy

alright hehe thnks ^_^

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I was thinking Swords Dance, Protect, Baton Pass, Hi Jump Kick. It would have to be Speed Boost Blaziken obviously. I couldn't use Ninjask yet. It's my unwritten rule to only use shiny Pokemon in online battle cause collecting shinies is my thing.

Tell me about that; I've been trying to avoid O.C.D. because I'd never play (are they quadrupeds, are they shiny, do they have nicknames, are they all in the same pokeball, are they alphabetically organized, etc) & my PC boxes are bad enough
butthat is a pretty decent move-set; you've got protection, status boost, but HJK can be a killer, especially if you miss by them using Protect, Fly or even you just missing in general. I also think if they use Taunt with Prankster ability, you could be eating some "kept going and crashed" messages. Pretty risky

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Tell me about that; I've been trying to avoid O.C.D. because I'd never play (are they quadrupeds, are they shiny, do they have nicknames, are they all in the same pokeball, are they alphabetically organized, etc) & my PC boxes are bad enough
butthat is a pretty decent move-set; you've got protection, status boost, but HJK can be a killer, especially if you miss by them using Protect, Fly or even you just missing in general. I also think if they use Taunt with Prankster ability, you could be eating some "kept going and crashed" messages. Pretty risky

@h1b1esquire Yeah I do have OCD at times. Must be why I'm so addicted to shiny hunting. Hi Jump Kick can be replaced with another attack, even quick attack to give it a priority move as well without being attackless if taunted.

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire Yeah I do have OCD at times. Must be why I'm so addicted to shiny hunting. Hi Jump Kick can be replaced with another attack, even quick attack to give it a priority move as well without being attackless if taunted.

Quick Attack is nice...but against any Ghost-type...that chick won't be able to do much besides eat Shadow Balls (is there a pun there?) Maybe getting the "ultimate" fire move by the other tutor could be good, or the other move by the other tutor..I've noticed a lot of people run Aegislash in singles and you desperately need an answer before he beefs up...without touching that grime-shield

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Quick Attack is nice...but against any Ghost-type...that chick won't be able to do much besides eat Shadow Balls (is there a pun there?) Maybe getting the "ultimate" fire move by the other tutor could be good, or the other move by the other tutor..I've noticed a lot of people run Aegislash in singles and you desperately need an answer before he beefs up...without touching that grime-shield

@h1b1esquire Flame Charge maybe? That way you get an extra speed boost out of it?

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire Flame Charge maybe? That way you get an extra speed boost out of it?

That's dirty. I like it. Too bad you can't throw a Metronome (item) on that as well to get the benefit of continued usage.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

That's dirty. I like it. Too bad you can't throw a Metronome (item) on that as well to get the benefit of continued usage.

@h1b1esquire So Flame Charge can be there if you need to attack. The battle would start with a Protect to kick in a +1 speed. Then you should be fast enough to be the first to move and get in a swords dance for a +2 attack and +1 speed. Then you can protect on the third turn to get another +1 in speed. Then you baton pass the next turn for a pass of +2 attack and +3 speed to your sweeper.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

[quote=Leftwingzero
@h1b1esquire So Flame Charge can be there if you need to attack. The battle would start with a Protect to kick in a +1 speed. Then you should be fast enough to be the first to move and get in a swords dance. Then you can protect on the third turn to get another +1 in speed. Then you baton pass the next turn for a pass of +2 attack and +3 speed to your sweeper.

[/quote]
Yeah..that sounds about deadly. Baton Pass Clan ain't nothin to eff with. You're kind of making me wonder the benefits of a half-pass half-tank team

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero I assume that with all this fire, you have a Drought-bringer? or at least some other weather control? I think my Drizzle-toed might ruin that power-parade

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero I assume that with all this fire, you have a Drought-bringer? or at least some other weather control? I think my Drizzle-toed might ruin that power-parade

@h1b1esquire I still have to get a second shiny Charizard that I can train for modest and use of the Y stone. The shiny I have now is adamant and trained for use of the X stone. My shiny Ninetails may know Drought as well. With all this shiny hunting I still don't have my team battle ready. Right now my team is a bunch of tank shiny starters that only attack. I will keep a few of those and have trained my Cloyster, but I still have a few spots to fill.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lan

I love Wonder Trade, I just realized I have like four Wish Eevees, one with near perfect IVs, and one with Bold Nature. My Vaporeon is gonna be here faster than I thought!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic