Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,781 to 84,800 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead, have you been working on a triples team?

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero Eventually, I'll get on to the breeding.,...but I kind of want a new instacheck to come out, rather than hope and pray I get the matching number...though I might also look into making a poke-o-matic. Hell, I took two years of electronic technologies, rebuilt most of my other game consoles from Genesis up to Xbox 360, so I'd imagine it's a lot less complicated than building a portable N64

@h1b1 That would be amazing, I saw the videos for that device. Yeah, there needs to be a new instacheck, this is taking way too long to just get Turtwig of all things.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire I beat kratos 4 times in a row , him choseing the type of battle and everything . His stratagey needs work , if he even has a strategy .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Yep , I've been working on a triple team , and you know what's weird it's great for singles battles too .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Leftwingzero

I really enjoy watching the videos that Verlis and Flynn make on Youtube about building competitive Pokemon. It is very informative, and has given me a lot of good ideas.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kratos89

@elbowhead i normally battle at lvl 100 battle not 50 lol gg though
@h1b1esquire im back online i had to eat lunch so i went offline im up 4 multi battle

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

@h1b1esquire just traded a lvl 1 phione 4 6 iv darkrai lvl 100

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

@h1b1esquire just traded azelf 4 arceus

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1 That would be amazing, I saw the videos for that device. Yeah, there needs to be a new instacheck, this is taking way too long to just get Turtwig of all things.

I think I may get some H.A.S. starters soon...I just really don't want to let my NFTs become tradeables....I watched how far Eevee went, now I know Shaymin is going to start popping up everywhere.....but I am a little glad because some choocher/doucher was telling me, "No, I can't trade you anything for my Shaymin, he's so rare it's easily worth two or three of whatever you have to offer"; to s/he, I say, "suck it/suck it" and can't wait to see the hate flow

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

I think I may get some H.A.S. starters soon...I just really don't want to let my NFTs become tradeables....I watched how far Eevee went, now I know Shaymin is going to start popping up everywhere.....but I am a little glad because some choocher/doucher was telling me, "No, I can't trade you anything for my Shaymin, he's so rare it's easily worth two or three of whatever you have to offer"; to s/he, I say, "suck it/suck it" and can't wait to see the hate flow

@h1b1esquire Did you name a Zubat suck it to show to people you disapprove of while trading?

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I beat kratos 4 times in a row , him choseing the type of battle and everything . His stratagey needs work , if he even has a strategy .

That's kind of mean....but you know, I remember not too long ago when I mopped the floor with all of you. Each and every one of you.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

I really enjoy watching the videos that Verlis and Flynn make on Youtube about building competitive Pokemon. It is very informative, and has given me a lot of good ideas.

I enjoy J Flynns' work; very informative, though, I think V does a better job giving accurate in-depth information.....but I'm usually just wondering, "what don't I already know"

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Kratos89 good stuff on the trade-ups; have they improved your team?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

kratos89

H1B1Esquire wrote:

elbowhead wrote:

That's kind of mean....but you know, I remember not too long ago when I mopped the floor with all of you. Each and every one of you.

@elbowhead i challenge u 2 a lvl 100 battle any and all pokemon r allowed

kratos89

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Kratos89 good stuff on the trade-ups; have they improved your team?

@h1b1esquire u wanna look urself?

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

I enjoy J Flynns' work; very informative, though, I think V does a better job giving accurate in-depth information.....but I'm usually just wondering, "what don't I already know"

@h1b1esquire I think you could be successful with your own videos. Plus you could sell Pokemon on Ebay. Then you can live the dream of being financially stable because of Pokemon.

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

@Lefwtingzero I actually named a Krabby "wack it baby"....I think I might make a Gible named "tossing salad?" or a Probopass "fart sniffer!" for those completely fair trades of freshly caught, non-trained lv. 62 Druddigon (that I most likely don't have), especially when I put "have 718 ownd", for my Mew..oh so fair XP

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

kratos89 wrote:

@h1b1esquire u wanna look urself?

In a second...I made someone rage-quit in a singles...but it took four turns...trying to get that down to two before I really unleash this team. But I'll triple battle you in a little.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

jm29

Blassie098 wrote:

@ kratos89 here the updated list

Trading:
5-6 max iv legends (darkrai)
Other legends (regice, shiny regirock, registeel, entei, cobalion, azelf, lugia)

Looking for celebi, jirachi, giratina, manaphy, keldeo, tornadus, thundurus, zekrom, reshirem

@Blasssie098 I have Jirachi, shiny Giratina, manaphy, Keldeo, Zekrom, and Reshirem if like any let me will clone over the weekend for you and Ty for asking but have a mew already

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I think you could be successful with your own videos. Plus you could sell Pokemon on Ebay. Then you can live the dream of being financially stable because of Pokemon.

I was thinking about that..there are two separate sellers doing that for near-garbage pokemon...but at five bucks a pop.....hell I'd easily crank out twenty Icy Wind Keldeo at ten a pony. Charge people for my "time", not the Keldeo

As for videos....I would, but I hate when people say things like" Ugh..it's not in 4k resolution, why did you even make this video?" which would either make me look douchey when I tell them, "fug yourself" or broke when I tell them, "buy me a new camera".

I might do it though, for random things; I'm working on this thing with my cat, she says "hello" and a few other close to English words, so I'm really trying to work that into something completely hilarious.

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic