Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,801 to 84,820 of 96,284

kratos89

@h1b1esquire @leftwingzero my darkrai and arceus have 6 iv stats darkrai combined stats of 1659. arceus have combined stats of 1893

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I think you could be successful with your own videos. Plus you could sell Pokemon on Ebay. Then you can live the dream of being financially stable because of Pokemon.

I was thinking about that..there are two separate sellers doing that for near-garbage pokemon...but at five bucks a pop.....hell I'd easily crank out twenty Icy Wind Keldeo at ten a pony. Charge people for my "time", not the Keldeo

As for videos....I would, but I hate when people say things like" Ugh..it's not in 4k resolution, why did you even make this video?" which would either make me look douchey when I tell them, "fug yourself" or broke when I tell them, "buy me a new camera".

I might do it though, for random things; I'm working on this thing with my cat, she says "hello" and a few other close to English words, so I'm really trying to work that into something completely hilarious.

@h1b1esquire That sounds amazing, hopefully it works out for you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

kratos89

@h1b1esquire @leftwingzero i gtg to the bank in a few so i will b back on in 2 hours if not sooner,

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

elbowhead

@kratos I wasn't trying to be mean , I was being truthful , you don't have any rocks , you don't have trick room , which you need because all the pokes on your team are kinda slow , and you don't have any choice items , which can change the outcome of the battle drastically . Sorry of this sounds mean . And I can't battle lvl 100 because my pokes aren't lvl 100 . So I gotta say no to the challenge .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

kratos89 wrote:

@h1b1esquire my darkrai and arceus have 6 iv stats darkrai combined stats of 1659. arceus have combined stats of 1893

That's a little scary depending on what you have running with it. I'd be carefulk announcing it though, as all it would take is someone to use Switcheroo on Arceus while holding a Psychic plate, turn you into a Psychic type, then Foul Play you. Also, if someone trick rooms you, that team will be hot turds.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

@Everyone sorry if I hurt any feeling .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

kratos89

all my pokemon i battle with r min of lvl 80 i am not really trying 2 battle until my charizard is lvl 100 i dont like using items tbh

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero Thank you; I don't fancy myself an esteemed writer, but I think I can do 40% better than "The B In Apartment 23"'s writers.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

kratos89 wrote:

@h1b1esquire @leftwingzero i gtg to the bank in a few so i will b back on in 2 hours if not sooner,

Ahh, okay, I should be on around then, I'm prepping lunch as I type, may take a siesta, depending on how much I eat

EST zoner
idk Safari:

kratos89

H1B1Esquire wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@h1b1esquire my darkrai and arceus have 6 iv stats darkrai combined stats of 1659. arceus have combined stats of 1893

That's a little scary depending on what you have running with it. I'd be carefulk announcing it though, as all it would take is someone to use Switcheroo on Arceus while holding a Psychic plate, turn you into a Psychic type, then Foul Play you. Also, if someone trick rooms you, that team will be hot turds.

@h1b1esquire i have a way around those thanx 2 claydol lol

elbowhead

@kratos why not , they give you an edge , an items save me in battles all the time , garchomp was my last poke and he had a lechi berry , he was in red and the berry activated , he got plus one attack and finished his whole team . So it's are great .

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@h1b1esquire @leftwingzero my darkrai and arceus have 6 iv stats darkrai combined stats of 1659. arceus have combined stats of 1893

@kratos89 Awesome! You're sounding like an episode of DBZ.

But thats 7108 under 9000! Don't tell Raditz.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@Everyone sorry if I hurt any feeling .

I guess it's cool, but you have to remember, everyone is different and depending on how you word things, can turn a harmless comment into a hydrogen bomb

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

kratos89 wrote:

Ah, I'm glad to see you have checks to balance status threats

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@everyone I got my report card back , and my lowest grade is an 85 . That boy smart . Haha. And hydrogen freezes people , I've never heard of that saying before .

elbowhead

@kratos your getting better , nice balancing your team , and having a strategy against the one thing that wrecks you .

kratos89

H1B1Esquire wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Ah, I'm glad to see you have checks to balance status threats

@h1b1esquire that is y i am trying new things against @elbowhead trail and error in 2 hours who wants to have a legendary pokemon only multi battle with NO ITEMS ALLOWED to see who has the strongest overall team ?

H1B1Esquire

@ everyone turning my soft rice into crunchy rice this, I do not like. B.B.L.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@everyone I got my report card back , and my lowest grade is an 85 . That boy smart . Haha. And hydrogen freezes people , I've never heard of that saying before .

.....I think you may be thinking of liquid nitrogen...Imagine this.....an atom bomb is 100X weaker than a hydrogen bomb. Not just a scientist in name.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic