Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,641 to 84,660 of 96,284

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead i know i have 38 subs xD but i dont actually know how to upload wifi videos xD
@CodeBreaker4 the one i run is phys attack with kingsheild since i prefer double battles, i use king shield when using a move like earthquake

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

CodeBreaker4

@Dallas_Howell No they don't switch over to his attack when he goes to his attack form. That's what a lot of the big competitive battlers say. They all run max HP and either max attack or special attack.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Ab_Soul_Absol

I just checked out your channel @Dallas

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

elbowhead

@jonny tell him NO! And if you acually like your brother , let him borrow it.

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@dallas save it on the vs recorder then record it with a camera . And upload it to youtube . Then you get as popular as shofu , or haydunn . Having millions of subs .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@CodeBreaker4 ok i need my aegislash to get reset bagged xD

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 aaaaaand? xD
@elbowhead but i dont have a camera and i dont do it to get popular, i think i might actually be able to just copy the file from my memory card to my laptop and edit a voice over in

CodeBreaker4

@Dallas_Howell I also run king shield on mine too with swords dance. You can trick a lot of people with those two moves, they wont know if you will king shield or swords dance, you can throw in an attack out of nowhere, he just catches people out of nowhere, just too unpredictable. He can take down an Azumarril with a sacred sword and shadow sneak.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Dallas_Howell

@CodeBreaker4 see i do it to get the defense back up after i attack since he usually goes last, so i get an attack in then earthquake with my second poke while he uses kings shield

elbowhead

@dallas post a wifi battle of us battling win or lose no legandaries . You game ?

CodeBreaker4

@Dallas_Howell I got a bunch of reset bags.
He is naturally slow so once you are in attack form with the low defense you can die in one hit, so king shield saves you, especially against physical attackers since you can lower their attacks with it.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead sure but ur voice wouldnt be in it so i may have to get creative and like announcer voice it and im not ready xD
@CodeBreaker4 ya it does xD i like that aegislash is usually last to attack, it makes him last longer

Ab_Soul_Absol

@elbowhead the ds isn't even mine my brother barely plays so he lets me use it

Edited on by Ab_Soul_Absol

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

CodeBreaker4

@Dallas_Howell which is good since his defense is high so he can take a hit then switch to attack form making his attack really high, hit something hard then finish them off with shadow sneak. Something else comes in just king shield or switch out. I run mine with leftovers.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Dallas_Howell

@CodeBreaker4 i dont use shadow sneak, i run king shield, sacred sword, night slash and iron head. i prefer to cover more type advantages

elbowhead

@dallas game chat . I'm down for it .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead i supoose but you would have to be clean, no curses and well not talk like the stereotypical black guy bc i dont want hate from it ppl get offened over the smallest thing these days xD

elbowhead

@dallas or I could call you through the phone . I have a phone of my own .

elbowhead

@dallas shofu and me talk exactly alike , and I won't curse . I promise . But I will talk kinda loud . And if they get upset F*** em . Alright .

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic