Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,621 to 84,640 of 96,284

elbowhead

@dallas I know my whole state is know for being fat and dumb . And that's kinda true , to be honest . But I'm like the 25% that is smart and skinny . High matablism ftw .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

crashkid960jr

man i wished i had a gardevoir with trace and i am mad at nintendo with the new Elite Four i wnt through it twice with ease because the pokemon were all the same lvl and all. nothing like previous ge elite four but it is still good.

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Ab_Soul_Absol

@Dallas_Howell I know that reference lulz

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead i wasnt thinking fat, but have you never seen ed, edd and eddy?!?!?!?!?! see childhood obesity and homelessness arent the real problems its the lack of good television for children

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Ab_Soul_Absol

I love Ed, Edd and eddy I alway used to watch it

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 +1000 points ^^ you just earned that cloyster for sure xD btw do you know the answer to a question about how aegislash's stats work?

Ab_Soul_Absol

@Dallas I've never personally used an Aegislash but I know that you definitely invest in attack

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 well see my question is that since his stats flip when he stance changes that if you max out his defensive stat if it would actually boost his attack more than neglecting the defenses and boosting attack

CodeBreaker4

@Dallas_Howell Run it max HP so when it is in its defense form it can take hits well and then max Attack/Special Attack, depends if you want a physical or special attacker.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Ab_Soul_Absol

Oh then I would max out his speed then lol @Dallas

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

elbowhead

@dallas I've seen ed , edd , and eddy like five times before , but growing up I was about spongebob . I know about them and the big ole jawbreaker that only cost a quater to get , but they never had 75 cants . And they came up with all these scams to get 75 cents that never worked . I liked it , idk why I stopped watching .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@CodeBreaker4 so it wouldnt make him stronger to max out defense and special defense? im only asking bc i want to make sure mine that i got in a trade is actually built ok

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead get netflix and watch it xD

CodeBreaker4

@Dallas_Howell No cause once you are in attack form his defenses are very low, basically one hit will kill it. If you are up against something with a priority move like say Aqua Jet, you will die way before you attack. Either switch out or King Shield drops it's attack 2 stages.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Dallas_Howell

@CodeBreaker4 ok so basically a raised defense only benefits anything when in defense form? it wont boost the attack wheen it switches form?

crashkid960jr

i never actually had any problem with my aegislash's defense when in attack stance usually because she has a high speed stat and knows shadow sneak to deal chipping damage if nessecary

Edited on by crashkid960jr

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

elbowhead

@dallas I checked out your youtube channel and you should put some of our wifi battles on there . You will get more subscribers , I promise even if you lose , still post it . You have like 38 subscribers.

CodeBreaker4

@Dallas_Howell I have seen a physical sweeping one. Jolly nature, max speed max attack with Automotize, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, and Shadow Claw. Give it weakness policy, sharply raises attack and special attack when hit with a super effective move. I've seen a lot of people get sweeped by it.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

elbowhead

@dallas make sure you narrate over it , people love that .

Ab_Soul_Absol

@everyone I'm probably not going to be playing online tommorrow because my brother is borrowing the 3ds

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic