Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 80,361 to 80,380 of 96,284

Blassie098

jm29 wrote:

@Blassie098 sorry to here some one rip off your Landorus

@jm29 thanks. I'm trying to get it back, but I doubt it will happen

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire do you think you could breed your gliscor for me? idc about IVs i'll handle that part but that poison heal seems really usefull

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire also do you have a landorus?

Leftwingzero

Good news and bad news on last nights shiny hunt. The bad news is that I ended an hour long chain at about 3am on Bunnelby. I saw 39 Bunnelby in a row, and went to the 40th encounter on a patch that was 4 spaces away and shaking violently, and a Scatterbug appeared. This means that the small percentage chance of radar chaining failing for no reason happened at the absolute worst time. I almost threw my 3DS, the bunny eluded me again. Several times failed on route 5, and several times now on route 2. The good news is that I found a shiny Adamant Bunnelby with outstanding potential and max IV's in Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed on GTS this morning in exchange for my Mewtwo, which I can trade back for easily. The Bunnelby war has ended, not the way I intended, but all that matters is that I now have my fricking shiny Bunnelby!!!

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero was meant to be a data trade. It's getting late and I thought they were trading me a shiny garchomp as collateral. Didn't look close enough to realise it's just a plain garchomp, and they cancelled the trade after

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Leftwingzero

Blassie098 wrote:

@Leftwingzero was meant to be a data trade. It's getting late and I thought they were trading me a shiny garchomp as collateral. Didn't look close enough to realise it's just a plain garchomp, and they cancelled the trade after

@Blassie098 Ouch, that sucks. Hopefully someone on here that has one can help you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

GrandmasterP

@Blassie how did you get landorus in the first place and what form was it?

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

Blassie098

Leftwingzero wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Blassie098 Ouch, that sucks. Hopefully someone on here that has one can help you.

Yea I hope so. But guess it's just my bad luck

Dallas_Howell

@Leftwingzero since she has to sleep soon im gonna help her during the day find somebody. congrats on the bunnleby xD though im shocked to see someone actually want one since they are normally all i get in wonder trade xD and here i was happy to find a protein frogadeir yesterday

Blassie098

GrandmasterP wrote:

@Blassie how did you get landorus in the first place and what form was it?

@GrandmasterP gts. More than likely hacked/cloned. But I didn't mind

GrandmasterP

@blassie098 was the picture in its "animal form" or cloud form? The reason I ask is because they said a certain form cannot be traded but I do not remember which form.

Edited on by GrandmasterP

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

Blassie098

GrandmasterP wrote:

@blassie098 was the picture in its "animal form" or cloud form? The reason I ask is because they said a certain form cannot be traded but I do not remember which form.

@GrandmasterP oh sorry I forgot to answer that it was in its cloud form

GrandmasterP

@blassie Okay thx, I am going to purchase the dream radar on my white 2 game and catch it there I needed to know which form to catch, maybe we can clone and distribute it.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

elbowhead

Does anyone know when we can transfer pokemon , because I wanna get the infernape sweeps going ?

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Mega medicham is op . It's not fair.

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Mega garchomp is kinda garbage now .

Blassie098

LF: Data trades for the following legendaries - Mew, raikou, entei, suicune, lugia, ho-oh, regirock, regice, Latias, latios, jirachi, deoxys, Mesprit, palkia, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, manaphy, darkrai, shaymin, arceus, victini, virizion, thundurus, reshiram, zekrom, Keldeo, meloetta, genesect.

Have a groudon to put up for collateral, all help is appreciated I can give you a bankmon for your help as well (no egg move requests please)

jm29

elbowhead wrote:

Mega garchomp is kinda garbage now .

@elbowhead don't said Mega Garchomp is garbage because I have a shiny one

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Blassie098

Just got a shiny regirock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic