Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 71,841 to 71,860 of 96,284

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

@Blassie098 @Rinn who is that shiny clauncher for? to whom do i trade it? lol i have both of you as friends already

i mean i do want the clauncher but...well i guess @Blassie098 can have it i'll just wait for Dallas to get me one but it won't be shiny. but yeah he can have it, note i ve never had an actual shiny before but meh. do whatever. :3

Edited on by Rinn

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Faded213

Please add me to friends my code is
2036-7822-2705 thanks!

New to Pokemon!!! Add my friend code 2036-7822-2705 tag me and I'll add you back!!

Blassie098

@Rinn I've got all the pokemon @Dallas_Howell was going to get for you

As for a shiny, I have 2 shiny relicanths, so you can have one those if you want?
And thanks Rinn

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

redkupo

ok @Blassie098, by the way i just checked and i dont have you in my friend list, can you add me please?

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Faded213

@Blassie098 Can I add you please?

New to Pokemon!!! Add my friend code 2036-7822-2705 tag me and I'll add you back!!

Blassie098

@redkupo yea I can, but I'll have to delete you after sorry. I only have 3 spots left and I'm still trying to find a few safaris I don't have yet..

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Blassie098

@calebsdaddie once you know what your safari is, let me know and if I don't have one of the pokemon in another safari yet I'll add you.

@Faded213 what's in your safari?

Faded213

@calebsdaddie I added you, can you add me? 203678222705

Faded213

@Blassie098 Nothing yet, I literally just beat the game last night...new to pokemon and new to friend safari. I got a 3ds for my bday...enjoying it a lot and now looking for friends.

redkupo

@Blassie098 ok, do you know which pokemon are on your safari? so i can collect them before you remove me?

Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Rinn

calebsdaddie wrote:

@jet_black
@rinn
@blassie098
Added but not sure what my safari is. Take alook and let me know pls

added you. ahah

@Blassie098 seriously??!??!?!?!?!?! so you have the eeveelutions, wartortle, eletrelizer and all the pokmon Dallas was going to get me??!?!?!?!

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

redkupo

@Rinn i have sent you a trading invitation but you didn't answer

Twitter:

Blassie098

@redkupo I can leave you on my list while you catch some pokemon for sure

I'm flying and I definitely have hawlucha, possibly farfetchd. I can't remember haha

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn I've got all the pokemon @Dallas_Howell was going to get for you

As for a shiny, I have 2 shiny relicanths, so you can have one those if you want?
And thanks Rinn

ahah it's alright, but i should DEFINETLY be thanking you!! well i better hurry up and get everything done soon!!!! ahah @Blassie098 you can take the clauncher. ahah but i already have a shiny relicanth, i ust realized when i looked into my Pc XD ahah lol anyway, i have a very small amount of stuff to do until i get it. ahah

Blassie098

@Rinn yea haha. Dallas is a close friend of mine anyway. And he's meant to be searching for a shiny magikarp for me hehe.

I was getting a bit bored training, so just thought I'd help both of you out a bit more

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

@Rinn i have sent you a trading invitation but you didn't answer

yeah sorry, send it again buddy. @Redkupo

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn yea haha. Dallas is a close friend of mine anyway. And he's meant to be searching for a shiny magikarp for me hehe.

I was getting a bit bored training, so just thought I'd help both of you out a bit more

help out a bit more?........wow... like you haven't helped out enough?@?!!??!?!?! Crazy person here / .... Slow you Stable buddie! ahah XD @Blassie098

Blassie098

@Rinn haha. Well I'm not into online battles much, and I've completed the pokedex. Not much else to do, especially with my bad shiny luck

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic