Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 71,861 to 71,880 of 96,284

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn haha. Well I'm not into online battles much, and I've completed the pokedex. Not much else to do, especially with my bad shiny luck

ahah alright but still you are helping a little to much though, i'm still very thankfull though. @Blassie098

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Blassie098

@Rinn haha no it's fine

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Blassie098

@redkupo what did you want for the shiny?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn haha no it's fine

ahah alright. :') @Blassie098

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Karek

@redkupo I added u to my friend list, please add me

FC 4570-7727-3657 Pokemon Y
Safari Poison - ariados kakuna Toxicroak

redkupo

Blassie098 wrote:

lol i never thought of any pokemon in particular @Blassie098, i just wanted to help and test trading with a friend, i had never done that before. And besides that clauncher i got it accidentally while chaining for a shiny starmie , currently i have nothing else to do so i'm chainning to get shiny eevees, probably i will get some extra if you are interested

Edited on by redkupo

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

redkupo

Karek wrote:

@redkupo I added u to my friend list, please add me

added you back @karek

Edited on by redkupo

Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Blassie098

@redkupo yes for sure I'd be interested! Just tag me if you find any others

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

lol i never thought of any pokemon in particular, i just wanted to help and test trading with a friend, i had never done that before. And besides that clauncher i got it accidentally while chaining for a shiny starmie , currently i have nothing else to do so i'm chainning to get shiny eevees, probably i will get some extra if you are interested

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE A NERDGASM IS YOU GET SHINY EEVEELUTIONS!!!!! OMFG!!!!!! NO JOKES!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!! :3 @Redkupo

theneonmark

Hey, I'm looking for more safaris, is anyone interested in an add?

4725-8477-6233 3DS friend code
Venemoth, Seviper, Muk

Blassie098

@redkupo thanks so much I suck at chaining. I tried looking for shiny eevee in the safari but I gave up after 700 or so encounters lol. I am, unlike you, very impatient

redkupo

Rinn wrote:

redkupo wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

lol i never thought of any pokemon in particular, i just wanted to help and test trading with a friend, i had never done that before. And besides that clauncher i got it accidentally while chaining for a shiny starmie , currently i have nothing else to do so i'm chainning to get shiny eevees, probably i will get some extra if you are interested

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE A NERDGASM IS YOU GET SHINY EEVEELUTIONS!!!!! OMFG!!!!!! NO JOKES!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!! :3 @Redkupo

LMFAO, jajaja, it's just that i'm very patient and like chainning, i already got zoroarks, dittos and absols (I have already gave those away ) and i though it will be neat to have some eevees on route 10 , when i got any i will be saving some for you guys @Rinn @Blassie098.

Twitter:

Blassie098

@HKS0511 I can't add you sorry. I only have a few spots left and I already have the pokemon in your safari in other peoples safaris

HKS0511

Blassie098 wrote:

@HKS0511 I can't add you sorry. I only have a few spots left and I already have the pokemon in your safari in other peoples safaris

Ok np

Pokémon Y
FC: 2981-5600-9580
Dragon Safari: Noibat, Sliggoo and Fraxure

Blassie098

@redkupo yea I use chain fishing a bit, but I always seem to get distracted and miss a catch or something. Lol.

And I just can't get the hang of the pokeradar method

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

Rinn wrote:

redkupo wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

LMFAO, jajaja, it's just that i'm very patient and like chainning, i already got zoroarks, dittos and absols (I have already gave those away ) and i though it will be neat to have some eevees on route 10 , when i got any i will be saving some for you guys @Rinn @Blassie098.

thanks so much to you too!!!!!!! Budds! @Redkupo

redkupo

@Rinn @Blassie098 sorry i thought you haven't tried chainning it took me a pretty long time to get chainning right altough lol, but i found some simple tips that i haven't found on the web (after days and days of trying), i still have an extra red gyarados seaking and starmie if you want any of those. chain fishing is a lot easier for me anyway

Twitter:

Solidrj

@Mattwize

Added, please add me back i need a ditto safari

Safari type: Normal
Pokemons: Teddiursa, Minccino, Ditto

FC: 2122-6791-8138

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic