Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 71,821 to 71,840 of 96,284

arbotor

my friend code is 3110-5285-2134

:3 plz

arbotor

redkupo

Mattwize wrote:

Safari I have ditto Hi every one please add me but please @mattwize or I will not add you because I did not get a email that you added me. My friend code is 3454-1349-6635 thanks for that add remember @mattwize in you comment with friend code in it .

@mattwize i have added you, please add me back

Edited on by redkupo

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Blassie098

TAG ME IF INTERESTED

Trading togekiss, roserade, minccino, florges, sunflora, Lilligant, bellossom, heliolisk, nidoking, nidoqueen, clefable, Musharna, wigglytuff, gallade, froslass, honchkrow, chandelure. If you give me a little time I can get magmortar, electivire, gliscor, rhyperior, weavile, aromatisse, slurpuff. Looking for shinies (number of above depends on what shiny), legendaries and some megastones (Charizardite y, Houndoominite, and Tyranitarite)

Looking only for safaris with the following pokemon. If you have one and add me I'll give you a pokemon in the list above as a gift

Bug: combee, vivillon
Dark: sableye, inkay
Dragon: shelgon
Electric: emolga, manectric
Fairy: Clefairy
Fighting: riolu
Flying: pidgey
Grass: Maractus,
Poison: cascoon
Rock: nosepass, shuckle
Steel: bronzong,

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Rinn

[quote=Blassie098]TAG ME IF INTERESTED

Hey @Blassie098 are you still awake? :3 feeling tired? :3

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Blassie098

@Rinn yep still awake, and not feeling tired. You can trade with me tomorrow if you'd like

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Faded213

Please add me to friends my code is
2036-7822-2705 thanks!

New to Pokemon!!! Add my friend code 2036-7822-2705 tag me and I'll add you back!!

redkupo

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Rinn wrote:

alright. just tag me and tell me how much you have.
this is the list up to date @Dallas_Howell
dragalge
clauncher
ryhperior
gigalith
lanturn
vanilluxe
that's it buddy. 6 pokemon.

also i will just trade request you when i get the stuff ready. alright? ahah @Blassie098

@Rinn Dallas has just gone out. Do you want me to help with that list?

yes...no.. idk because you're alreeady giving me sooo much though!!! :3 @Blassie098

i already have that shiny clauncher, do you want it? i got it accidentally while hunting for a shiny starmie

Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn yep still awake, and not feeling tired. You can trade with me tomorrow if you'd like

meh.. i'd rather do it now but unless you want to go to sleep then i'm not going to force you too stay up and wait for me. i only have a bit more left to get the vivillon. just a bit more and i'm there ahah. but as i said, i'm not forcing you to stay up, by judging of what you said. i think you would rather go to bed. so yeah up too you.
oh and also @i990chimp you there theres flygon left to trade as well.

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Blassie098

@Rinn no I'm still good. Just thought you might wanna go to sleep since it's getting late

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Rinn wrote:

alright. just tag me and tell me how much you have.
this is the list up to date @Dallas_Howell
dragalge
clauncher
ryhperior
gigalith
lanturn
vanilluxe
that's it buddy. 6 pokemon.

also i will just trade request you when i get the stuff ready. alright? ahah @Blassie098

@Rinn Dallas has just gone out. Do you want me to help with that list?

yes...no.. idk because you're alreeady giving me sooo much though!!! :3 @Blassie098

i already have that shiny clauncher, do you want it? i got it accidentally while hunting for a shiny starmie

YES PLEASE!!! :') @Redkupo

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn no I'm still good. Just thought you might wanna go to sleep since it's getting late

i stay up usually at normal until 2-3 in the morning also. @i990chimp you can keep the lucario and the lucarionite.

Edited on by Rinn

Blassie098

@Rinn yea so do I

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn yea so do I

ahaha awesome! @Blassie098

Blassie098

Is anyone trading shinies?

redkupo

@Blassie098 @Rinn who is that shiny clauncher for? to whom do i trade it? lol i have both of you as friends already

Twitter:

Blassie098

@redkupo

if @Rinn wants it they can have it

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic