Posts 45,421 to 45,440 of 96,284

altarf

anyone with

TOGEPI

on its safari??plsss add mee back ((

4940 6631 1568

altarf

exavierr

could somebody here please own up to the in game name " harlen" you have won yourself a brand new shiny kecleon:D I just don't know whom you are:p so....if you could please come online, your safari is magmar and charmeleon so far

4339 3701 0270 ghost type safari, also if anyone wants metalcoats 1/3 magnetons in lost hotel has 1

exavierr

@chaoscommand if its female you should get me an egg;)

4339 3701 0270 ghost type safari, also if anyone wants metalcoats 1/3 magnetons in lost hotel has 1

Yoven

Hi, looking for chansey safari plz add me.

FC: 1091 8819 1587
Electric safari: Dedenne, Pikachu, Galvantula

Rheystorm

exavierr wrote:

could somebody here please own up to the in game name " harlen" you have won yourself a brand new shiny kecleon:D I just don't know whom you are:p so....if you could please come online, your safari is magmar and charmeleon so far

Its Harlan lol! Wow my safari is fire?? I wished it was water but i guess magmar in it aint too bad! I wonder whAts the third one?

FC: 1521 3493 6484. Add me! Mines Magmar and Charmeleon

exavierr

@Rheystorm come online and trade me (danny) il give you your kecleon

exavierr

@Rheystorm you will have to find out the third from somebody else. im not leaving your safari it only has 2 pokemons in it atm beening I have a 50/50 chance of the shiny being charmeleon when I get one, if I leave and go back in to find out your third it puts a 3rd pokemon into the picture making it a 33.3% chance of getting charmeleon:D I can tell you once I have the shiny charmeleon though>.> might be a while

KenMatsuki

ADD ME FOR A FIRE SAFARI!!

FRIEND CODE: 3582-8925-6112

exavierr

@Rheystorm an audino realy..... you had to humiliate me with such a pathetic pokemon-.- I would of preferred a magicarp haha into the wondertrade box it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by exavierr

Suzys

anyone wanna add me?
Friendcode: 1177-7748-1394
i got electric with:
-pikachu
-electrode

• manetric (has mage evolution)

Friendcode: 1177-7748-1394

dantexdevil

Plz I need 3 metal coats and add me water types

dantexdevil

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1691-1123

TerryX256

@milkonmonday you are the Man !

Just need to find someone with a ditto safari now, got some stuff I plan on breeding the heck out of.

Dude lemme know which one's you're looking for I'll try and find em.

My 3DS Friend Code : 3582 9379 1987

Skullcruncher

Rheystorm wrote:

exavierr wrote:

Its Harlan lol! Wow my safari is fire?? I wished it was water but i guess magmar in it aint too bad! I wonder whAts the third one?

hey rheydtorm I added you. Add me back my FC is 3368-1218-4067

When lightning strikes, a legend is born

Rheystorm

exavierr wrote:

@Rheystorm an audino realy..... you had to humiliate me with such a pathetic pokemon-.- I would of preferred a magicarp haha into the wondertrade box it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha sorry i didnt know what else to give xD Honestly i dont know how to determine shiny pokemons, i saw that keck and i thought its not shiny at all then i searched and it really is a shiny... Maybe i have encountered shiny ones before and just killed all of it...

FC: 1521 3493 6484. Add me! Mines Magmar and Charmeleon

exavierr

@Rheystorm you know when you encounter shinies they pause for a second and sparkle I watch movies while shiny hunting I don't even pay attention

Skullcruncher

Hey anybody has a bug type friend safari? If so add me if you don't add me anyway!!

When lightning strikes, a legend is born

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic