Showing 361 to 380 of 430
361. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 23:30 GMT
How many people even play online anymore? D:
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
362. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 23:31 GMT
Varies depending usually on the day of the week and the time of day. Evenings are usually best.
363. Posted: Mon 7th Feb 2011 19:17 GMT
whenever im on [which is quite a bit] at least 5 people are playing besides me.
Cringing is really fun.
364. Posted: Mon 7th Feb 2011 19:18 GMT
Anyone interested in possibly playing tonight?
365. Posted: Fri 4th Mar 2011 21:14 GMT
i have this game also but idk the first time i played this i got jumped by a team of two and they just spam jumping constantly it was awful lol it didnt help that i didnt really know how to play yet and havent practice since. i was all happy about this game being some kind of shooter on wiiware and with water guns but id still give it a try.
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Xbox - Gameday J
3DS: 0705 5371 1465 / Gameday
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011
366. Posted: Sat 5th Mar 2011 03:26 GMT
UGH! Don't you just HATE that?
367. Posted: Sat 5th Mar 2011 09:17 GMT
indeed my friend indeed.
368. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 00:05 GMT
i used to be on of those..."hoppers"....but now, i've changed :3
369. Posted: Sun 13th Mar 2011 03:19 GMT
lol u sure about that werble
370. Posted: Sun 13th Mar 2011 21:35 GMT
:0 yes....im sure...... >:
371. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 04:13 GMT
Anyone want to play with me? I'll be playing the Team Deathmatch for a good 10-20 minutes depending on the people.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
372. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 04:53 GMT
Not tonight, sorry.
373. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 05:12 GMT
Its ok! Too bad hudson is no more. That means no chance of sequel or a patch for the online or something.
374. Posted: Sat 26th Mar 2011 05:12 GMT
375. Posted: Tue 29th Mar 2011 19:20 BST
Playing now in Team Battle with two other people.
376. Posted: Sat 28th May 2011 21:01 BST
I just recently started playing again. o(>A<)o
377. Posted: Sat 28th May 2011 23:58 BST
As i posted way earlier i had a bad experience online with the continuous JUMPING lol i got team attacked 2 vs 1... But i had to send my wii in to get fixed got it fixed but had to redownload everything and of course i had it saved and what not but it said something like cant work with this wii system. (weak) so i thought id give it another go since i paid for it , its just been left out to dry time to revive this game.
Edited on Sun 29th May, 2011 @ 00:20 by Gameday
378. Posted: Sun 29th May 2011 00:29 BST
I'm playing it right now. :3
EDIT: soon....my sister is on the TV at the moment....
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011?feature=mhee visit here , whats your code ?
my code? i usually play random, worldwide battles.
Edited on Sun 29th May, 2011 @ 00:34 by Turnip
379. Posted: Sun 29th May 2011 00:30 BST
whats your code ?
Edited on Sun 29th May, 2011 @ 01:01 by Gameday
380. Posted: Sun 29th May 2011 00:42 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube