Showing 1 to 20 of 430
1. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 16:59 GMT
Set phasers to "spray"for those interested, the former thread can be found here.
Edited on Wed 27th January, 2010 @ 18:13 by theblackdragon
BLOG, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
2. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 17:00 GMT
Here's my code:
0259-8196-2408 - pixel
Looking forward to soaking y'all.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
3. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 17:03 GMT
Friend code in my signature.
Currently playing: Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA), Infinite Space (NDS)
Friend Codes Monster Lab: 4511-9376-9582; Water Warfare: 3781-7983-7040; TMNT Smash Up: 2064-0130-4425[strong]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: 2149-9558-3085 (Deuce); Conduit: 3782-0434-61...
4. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 19:07 GMT
Hey pixel, i have never seen you on water warfare!
Cringing is really fun.
5. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 19:08 GMT
Oh and by the way, my code is in my sig.
6. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 19:49 GMT
Yeah, I played a lot when it came out, but I haven't played it lately. If we can get around four or five people together then that'd be great.
7. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 20:45 GMT
Great new thread. Definitely gonna play today. Who's up for it? We should get matches going in other modes like Treasure Chest, and Base.
8. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 21:18 GMT
Might be able to play tonight, Knux, if we can get more people together. (I can't get anywhere near to beating you one on one. )
9. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 21:28 GMT
I can play before 6:00 PM MST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
10. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 22:03 GMT
Hi, my code is below. Add me please.
11. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 22:07 GMT
I said this in the other form but my friend code is 3137 - 5605 - 8999. Notify me if you are adding me so I can add you (Code name: Curt). It also says the code below.
Edited on Wed 27th January, 2010 @ 22:08 by Crazygamerfreak
Me old Backloggery Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.Kicks are my strong point. I...
12. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 22:17 GMT
By the way, I added all people who told there friend codes above.
Edited on Wed 27th January, 2010 @ 22:17 by Crazygamerfreak
13. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 23:25 GMT
I miss playing with you pixel!
14. Posted: Wed 27th Jan 2010 23:25 GMT
Ill add you CrazyGamerFreak.
15. Posted: Thu 28th Jan 2010 01:09 GMT
You know what, I'm gonna start handing out my friend codes. So, yeah. I'll get mine later and edit this post.
16. Posted: Thu 28th Jan 2010 02:08 GMT
So, anyone up for playing?
17. Posted: Thu 28th Jan 2010 20:04 GMT
Sorry, I downloaded Onslaught yesterday and I've been having a blast with that. (No raincoat campers, yippee!)
@Knux: Do you have that one?
18. Posted: Thu 28th Jan 2010 22:51 GMT
I'm playing WW right now!
19. Posted: Fri 29th Jan 2010 02:05 GMT
I'm ready to play now. Anyone else? If so, let me know and we can play Treasure Chest or Base. If no one responds, I'll check thos modes periodically for people and eventually work my way to Team Battle as a last resort.
20. Posted: Fri 29th Jan 2010 02:06 GMT
Mmm, if I see a few other people willing to play, I'll come.