Showing 201 to 220 of 430
201. Posted: Wed 21st Jul 2010 23:06 BST
I'll bet i can beat both of you
Cringing is really fun.
202. Posted: Wed 21st Jul 2010 23:15 BST
I'll join one day! Just got to get to my Wii when someone is ready.
Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.
203. Posted: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 03:02 BST
Without using Raincoats? We'll see, Werble...
204. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 13:52 BST
I don't believe this. I was playing Water Warfare a lot last night when someone enters the room with a username that insults me personally! "K.S.8 IS A _!!!!!" What's the deal?!
205. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 14:11 BST
Wow, that's low.
Hey, are you up for a match later, if possible?
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
206. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 14:12 BST
LOL. I love how you just throw that in there. XD
207. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 20:25 BST
hi my water warfare friend code is 1505-8997-1070 and tell me you added me so i can add you
ssbb:3395-6781-2813water warfare:1505-8997-1070mkw-3395-6781-1733wii fc:0149-5670-1513-6097
208. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 20:27 BST
@FLY- most here don't use friend codes for WW since the lobbies aren't ever bursting, we just go into a game and we play each other and other strangers with np.
sup, I will give you advice if you ask.FC:Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295SSBB:0173-0975-3949MKW:3738-0981-3164Toribash:3481-69299534HG-1162-1907-7904Goldeneye:514439432409
209. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 20:43 BST
gaminguy do you want to play me in ssbb or mkw since you have both
210. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 21:29 BST
Thanks for saving me the trouble of saying that, gaminguy.
So, who's up for playing tonight? Raise your hands!
211. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:29 BST
i am but when tonight
212. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:31 BST
I was thinking around.. Hmmm... Maybe 9:00PM/10:00PM EST? So for me that's in about 4/5 hours.
213. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:33 BST
Sure, I will@Fly- Probably SSBB, I've been waiting to play someone since earlier today and I'm still waiting, so probably SSBB now, WW tonight (make it before 10 though, I usually get off online games 10:30 at the latest (I tendd to start playing porrly around this time)
214. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:34 BST
Do you guys just want to stick with Team Battle? Or can we try to play something else like Assault, Base or Treasure Chest?
215. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:38 BST
i don't care, but maybe team battle since I feel like playing with more then just 2 or 3.
216. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:40 BST
How about we all aim for Treasure Chest first, and then, once everyone's tired of playing it, we all move over to Team Battle and hope we find one another.
217. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:42 BST
allright, but im metting someone in brawl now, so ill post when Im can get on.
218. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 22:44 BST
219. Posted: Sun 8th Aug 2010 23:03 BST
gamin guy when do you want to battle and i added you as a friend on ssbb
Edited on Sun 8th August, 2010 @ 23:14 by flywii23
220. Posted: Mon 9th Aug 2010 00:02 BST
k, im getting on treasyre chest mode in ww now, post here if your joining BTW, my WW name is ben if you don't knowUpdate: Since I'm still waiting, i'll play with some randoms for now, and i'll check here between maatches, when someone replies, i'll switch ove to treasure chest
Edited on Mon 9th August, 2010 @ 00:16 by gaminguy