Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 2,631

Bassman_Q

JumpMad wrote:

Serge wrote:

Grats to Jumpmad for getting featured! shame you didn't add the samus icon the one in your warehouse had q:

I got Featured?
I wonder what game was it?....

I did put up my Samus game, but it didn't win. I'll just try again, but just up date it more.

But the game that got featured was the Samus game (and quite well-done, too)! Unless you're talking about a totally different game.

I REALLY want to change my router settings to be able to finally use my crates (and play Modern Warfare 2 DS online). Anyone know a quick, easy way that I can change it without having to call anyone for assistance? (I'm not very good with technology.)

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

LordJumpMad

Qwikman+%26+Bass wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Serge wrote:

Grats to Jumpmad for getting featured! shame you didn't add the samus icon the one in your warehouse had q:

I got Featured?
I wonder what game was it?....

I did put up my Samus game, but it didn't win. I'll just try again, but just up date it more.

But the game that got featured was the Samus game (and quite well-done, too)! Unless you're talking about a totally different game.

My Proto type Won.

I made a more updated one., I wasn't done making the Music for it.
I don't remeber putting it up, must has been my Friends who I sent it out to.
oh well, it Cool that I Won, Thinks for all The Congats!
(oh yeah, did anyone find the Captain Falcon Easter eggs)

Anyway, has anyone got all the Metals or all the 9-Volt Music yet.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SpaghettiToastBook

I got all the pre-made records, and I'm only missing 16 medals, due to a lot of trade-spamming with my friend.
Added MysteriousVoice, and sent SDX to all D.I.Y. Wii Friends. Deleted Issun.
@tl Nice job on Kid Ranger, but could you place the buttons towards the bottom? Currently, my hand obstructs my view and overall degrades my performance.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

turtlelink

@STB Thanks for letting me know! I guess I should improve it more like make better sprites, animations, and the music while I change that up. Anything else about it that might need changing up?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Bassman_Q

@Ninty- U think u can send me a copy of Robot Master via Showcase?

@STB- Thanx I'll try the link whenever I have a chance. BTW Super Dash X was awesome... except for the fact that I can never beat it! XD

@Everyone- Two new Records! Cave Story and 8.Bit.Disco! The former's the title theme from Cave Story while the latter is an original 8-bit tune I came up with. You can read more about them at my Wikihouse page.

Bassman_Q

webbermagic

@Quikman Just got your records. They are blowing my mind. I literally had to hop on the internet as soon as I heard them to let you know. Mind blowing.

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

Colethefox

IM BACK! |D and im ready to play some of your best and awesome microgames!

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

Bassman_Q

@webber- Wow thanks man! Glad to hear you like my original pieces. (Aside from Cave Story, of course!)

Bassman_Q

Colethefox

Yea all of you are great artist on Diy, not only that but everyones microgames are usualy amazing. one of my favorites is ZOMBIES the art is very good AND its somewhat challenging

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

Bassman_Q

@STB- Great products, man! I am confident to say that The Palace is definitely your best record as of yet, and Target Test was pretty well-done. If you can make a series with the same concept as Target Test, that'll be pretty awesome!

Bassman_Q

LordJumpMad

Yeah, you guys make some really awesome stuff.

Too bad I been on a block, and can't think of any new Games.
They all been done.....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

turtlelink

@Jump&&STB Great games!
I made a slightly updated version of Kid Ranger. Of course I'
ll be updating it a lot more till its perfect so I can enter it into the contest.

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

@Jump&&STB Great games!
I made a slightly updated version of Kid Ranger. Of course I'll be updating it a lot more till its perfect so I can enter it into the contest.

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

@STB, Already on working on improving the graphics. About the infinite jumping, I hoped no one would exploit it but you did. That may take some time to patch up but I'll try my best.

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

Ok, just finished editing up Kid Ranger. Slight graphic changes and music changes. I need to figure out how to incorporate a background now...

TurtleLink's backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.