Forums

Topic: (NA) Pokemon 4th Gen Trading/Battle Thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 2,949

Zsxdflip

@bro yeah, but the amity meadow course isnt even out in japan yet...

Sent from my Nintendo DSi

Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code:1248-0956-7211

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3868-8536-1711

Nintendo Network ID: Zsxdflip | Twitter:

Croogix

Thanks guys! BTW @Zsxdflip I don't need the magby, it's just the pokémon I knew carried it when you had a ruby/sapphihre game with Diamond. En tout cas, merci tout le monde!

You're never too old for pokémon - specifically, cute pokémon.

Zsxdflip

@croogix oh, well, what will you trade for the piplup?

StrangePierce

ok, so I'm new here but I really only joined for this thread. Thought it could be useful. Anywho I have all the starters from Red/Blue, Gold/silver, and Diamond/Pearl. I am looking for the starters from Ruby/Saphire, but am willing to trade them for pretty much anything as long as the trade doesn't suck (Magicarp, Pigdey, ect ect.) Please let me know if you are interested. I would also love to get my hands on some of the Pokemon who unlock the special events (Pikachu colored Pichu, Arceus, Celebi, ect) but I dont really want to keep them, just the borrow them, if anyone is willing and has faith in me to return them...

HG Friend code: 4941 8087 4893

Percentful

Yeah.... sorry about that, Lockd. Untitled

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Croogix

@zsxdflip Could we arrange a chimchar/turtwig for the piplup? Or are you missing those too?

Zsxdflip

@croogix the only starters i can get you are totodile, torchic, charmander, or cyndaquil (or any mix of them if you want )

Croogix

Well... what else have you got for offer? It doesn,t have to be anything special, but see if you have any of the following: lickilily, electrode, pinsir, forretress, wobbuffet/wynaut, ursaring, sealeo, armaldo/cradily, clefairy.

StrangePierce

Croogix, I can get you a Chimchar and Turwig if you want. _

cyko

Hello everyone! I am looking for leftovers. You can get this item from the Snorlax in Kanto. I can get you a every starters, pseudo-legendaries and a lot of rare Pokémon (but no legendary ) along some good TM, items and berries.

Pokémon heart gold friend code: 0517 9454 5998.

Croogix

@StrangePierce, OK, what do you want for each?

StrangePierce

umm as I said before I'm not too picky. So ummm, what would you like to offer? and Which starters did you want? just Chimchar and Turwig? or are there any others? (It would be totally killer if you had any starters from Ruby/Saphire)

cyko

@StrangePierce I can get you treecko, torchic and mudkip for leftovers if you want

StrangePierce

leftovers as in a set of the starters? or the item/. if you mean the item I'm sad to say I have none.

Edited on by StrangePierce

cyko

@StrangePierce I was speaking about the item. If you don't have it, then do you have TM26 (earthquake), TM71 (Stone Edge), a focus sash or a life orb?

Percentful

Well, I'm quite happy. Champ Path gave me a choice band, and 2 choice specs. If anyone is looking for those, I can offer them.
Also, will you be on today, lockd? I'd like to finish that trade again.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Croogix

I can get you any of the RSE starters, just name the two and we can trade for the chichar and turtwig. If you want the third RSE starter, then make an offer that sits well with you.

StrangePierce

Croogix how about Treecko and Torchic for them and I'm still thinking about what to trade for Mudkip. anything in particular you want? Do you already have the R/B/Y starters?

Zsxdflip

@croogix i can give you a ursaring or clefairy or electrode (you can also mix which ones you want). i also have lickylicky but i would need some thing super special for it since its lv. 97 (and legit).

Edited on by Zsxdflip

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.