Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 4,036

RoryLee

I just beat the Agnaktor and now I have to repel a Ceadeus. Agnaktor was actually pretty easy, I had more trouble with the Uragaan.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RoryLee

Any tips for that last underwater boss? Do you just have to keep hitting for him to change directions?

Splat

First time being on this site inforever my computer died awhile back and could not get a new one in till today.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Spoony_Tech

Splat wrote:

First time being on this site inforever my computer died awhile back and could not get a new one in till today.

Hey I wondered where you have been! Nice to see you have a new computer.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Rorylee wrote:

Any tips for that last underwater boss? Do you just have to keep hitting for him to change directions?

You have to hit him with everything you have. If you do it right he will enter the last area and let you follow. If not you have to start all over again. Even when you get him to the last area he will take multiple fight to bring him down. When you start the request the second time he will already be in area 3. There is a short cut to area 2 to save a little time.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Splat

Thanks.

I have not been playing MHT as much any more I have got to the point that I have every set and weapon I wanted to get beat every quest and I went over 100 HR nothing real left to do.

I still don't mind playing if someone from NL is on but I have no real desire to play with random people any more, I rented the newest COD a few times and really enjoyed it's online play might end up getting it or giving Goldeneye a chance I have yet to play it.

I have also been on a VC kick the last few weeks, I was kinda slow out of the gate downloading them still a hand full of games I really need to get around to getting.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Gameday

@Rory first off paint him always a good idea and naw he wont turn around he has a final ground he's headed to that youll fight him on "make sure you hit him up enough other wise when he gets to the part where he starts trying to break through to the final battle ground if you didnt hurt him enough youll lose right there , your best tip for ya is to go for the horns and face and use a dragon weapon. and take advantage of the dragonator , the first time he starts swimming away from you when he's in his final battle ground he'll swim away , you head to the dragonator "golden looking button" and fix your camera so you can see when hes reaching the drills aka dragonator , the next time the drill will say dragonator ready pay attention cause he'll swim away shortly after the dragnator is ready again (basically to set himself up again for the dragonator) if you make him leave wounded its all good. but if next time you fight him it will be for the kill but this is only if he leaves wounded , now dont jump of the normal way (this is only if you didnt kill him the last time you fought him aka he left wounded) theres a short cut by the left back part of the box jump off there instead of swimming all the back to the final battle ground. i also set cha cha to use rage attack and dragon and i think i use "stun" but i cant tell if stun really works on him ha o well ha. you might want to have fencing thats a good armor dec / ability (rathlos armor has fencing automatic in armor ability) but then again rathlos is weak against water so that may not be your best route since he does water attacks. but fencing is great for him especially when your going for the face / horns and one more thing dash juice or mega dash might be good for you also it works wonders with the lance if you dont have a strong dragon weapon i believe fire element weapon is the next best thing for him. Last but not least make sure your armor is leveled up. Certain armor spheres i believe you cant get offline like hvy armor spheres you definitely will need those and certain mission quest give those and if your lucky you can mine some on the higher rank missions 31 HR and up i believe on the volcano level. your gonna need to mine alot but thats to level up your + armor fully cause the monster offline arent no where as powerful compared to online. Well its good your that far offline but dont think you dont need to fight off line or go gathering and farm honey thats a big thing you dont want to bargain really to much with the traders cause later you'll see the stuff they want you to trade for something you could do offline will have you regretting your trade it happen to me plenty of times before i said no more haha iight im done with this book lol sry guys

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RoryLee

Thanks for the tips guys. I didn't know about the switch but I injured him enough so he swam away. Next time I'll go for the kill. If you do the quest again do you have to start at the beginning or does he go to room 3? It was pretty amazing doing that level the first time, but after the 2nd it got old real quick.

Gameday

Rorylee wrote:

Thanks for the tips guys. I didn't know about the switch but I injured him enough so he swam away. Next time I'll go for the kill. If you do the quest again do you have to start at the beginning or does he go to room 3? It was pretty amazing doing that level the first time, but after the 2nd it got old real quick.

he only goes to 3 from the previoius match if " you won by wounding him " other than that if you "kill" him you have to swim from area one again and he'll be right there as well. if you forget that you wounded him last time for the win. make sure you grab that farcaster you can go back to camp with it and then just jump off the secret area.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Crazygamerfreak

High Jhen, High Jhen, High Jhen, High Jhen, High Jhen, HIGH JHEN!!! HIGH JHEN IS COMING LATER TODAY (thank god)!

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

triforceofcourage

YAY!!! Curt, me and BEN have been needing to do some high jhen!!! Wanna do some later today? maybe like 4:00?

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Crazygamerfreak

I'm not sure it will be there by then. If it is up I will make sure to be there though. Is it up? I just saw deserty sky... thingy.

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Crazygamerfreak

@TOC I came on at 4 and you weren't there. I wait until 5, helped BEN get a piece of Quru (because he was on) and then had to go for the night. I will try to be on early towmarrow so try to get BEN on then please so we can do High Jhen then since I know he will be there by that time
So PLEASE respond so I know whether or not you can come. In the mean time, homework

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Spoony_Tech

Splat wrote:

Thanks.

I have not been playing MHT as much any more I have got to the point that I have every set and weapon I wanted to get beat every quest and I went over 100 HR nothing real left to do.

I still don't mind playing if someone from NL is on but I have no real desire to play with random people any more, I rented the newest COD a few times and really enjoyed it's online play might end up getting it or giving Goldeneye a chance I have yet to play it.

I have also been on a VC kick the last few weeks, I was kinda slow out of the gate downloaded them still a hand full I really need to get around getting.

You need to get GOLDENEYE! ! I'm usually on around the same time I was on monster hunter. Make it happen.

MERG said:

Crazygamerfreak

I'm going on now.

EDIT: High Jhen is here!!
EDIT AGAIN: We are waiting Hakota...

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Joeynator3000

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

I'm going on now.

EDIT: High Jhen is here!!
EDIT AGAIN: We are waiting Hakota...

...Crap...was planning on playing Mass Effect tonight...lol. I bet if I go online tomorrow Jhen will be gone. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

triforceofcourage

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

@TOC I came on at 4 and you weren't there. I wait until 5, helped BEN get a piece of Quru (because he was on) and then had to go for the night. I will try to be on early towmarrow so try to get BEN on then please so we can do High Jhen then since I know he will be there by that time
So PLEASE respond so I know whether or not you can come. In the mean time, homework

Ya ya ya.... i know. ive had homework of my own to attend too. I was going to go on at 4... but i got invited over to a friends house and when i got home at 5:30ish i went on as soon as i could and missed you. BEN has been bragging about how he keeps getting to hunt with you. I apparently missed you by a few hours yesterday.... Did 3 jhen+ kills though! Going on now if you want to meet me. Probly wont be on for that long. will need to take a super break, and finnally off at 7. Ill try to get BEN on too. i'd like to get another jhen+ kill if you don't mind, hope to see ya!

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Crazygamerfreak

triforceofcourage wrote:

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Ya ya ya.... i know. ive had homework of my own to attend too. I was going to go on at 4... but i got invited over to a friends house and when i got home at 5:30ish i went on as soon as i could and missed you. BEN has been bragging about how he keeps getting to hunt with you. I apparently missed you by a few hours yesterday.... Did 3 jhen+ kills though! Going on now if you want to meet me. Probly wont be on for that long. will need to take a super break, and finnally off at 7. Ill try to get BEN on too. i'd like to get another jhen+ kill if you don't mind, hope to see ya!

I can't get on today, sorry. I know that I can get on Tuesday and Wednesday though but the times are uncertain. I hope you can get on though and possibly BEN with you. I also hope that High Jhen stays around a little longer so I can get like 6 more scale+s. I just figured out how much of a pain they are desire sensor ftl. Still, I am really looking forward to seeing you next time you are on if possible. And please try to tell me when to get on a head of time so I know when to take the Wii since I am busy a lot homework and all.

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Gameday

@Rory i just missed you on here i seen that you were on then i changed servers and you were gone ha

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RoryLee

Sorry about that, the wife needed to watch the Bachelor. I'll be on in about 2 hours after I watch some TNA wrestling. Ayo!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.