Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 4,036

SuperPeach

I looked at Capcom.com and didn't find anything helpful for me. I don't think I'll be on today, or tomorrow, or even the day after. I really want to, but I just can't. I'll probably make a new character if no one minds helping me start from scratch...

SuperPeach

HolyMackerel

@SuperPeach Maybe you can contact Capcom about it and they'll do something? Maybe try posting on the Capcom-Unity MH3 forums and wait for a response. I'd be really bugged by it too. And your rank is high enough that you wouldn't want to restart either... Otherwise play with us, and if that guy starts stalking you more, we'll flame him so hard he'll never come on MH3 again.

I'm going on soon btw.

EDIT: Here's an idea. We all make second characters with her character's name, and use the same profile info. BUT THEY'RE ALL MALE. And we keep our room 3/4 so he can join and then we troll him to hell. Good?

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

SuperPeach

@HMack LOL! Thank you, that put a smile on my face, I might going on but I'm only going to stick with you and other people from NL, plus I want to try something to trick the game, I don't know if it'll work but it's better than nothing. Also I might try the forums, will Capcom send me emails if I do?

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

JayArr

First of all have you tried telling him that you are male? Shattering what ever weird dream he has would probably be enough to get rid of him.

You could just go invisible on whatever times he normally does the stalking thing. This won't prevent you from warping to your friends. If you are "gone" long enough he will just move on.

I like H.Mack's idea too though. XD

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

HolyMackerel

You might want to remove his info from your post in case he does a Google search to find you or something. It'd be worse if he found you outside of the game. :/

You really should just tell him to give it up because you're a guy.

Going on now!

HolyMackerel

Spoony_Tech

These are all great suggestion and you sure have a lot of friends to look out for you here. Sucks he keeps bothering you if we could we would beat him up for you.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

I would kick his ass for sure.

If none of these suggestions work let me know......I have brainstormed a lot more ideas that will surely work......

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Muahaha I wanna troll him
Anyways I'll be going on in a bit I'm gonna do some offline moga woods pwnage first

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

longtimegamer

Wellllllll......We could kick his characters a**.

I'll probably br on later today. was on yesterday at the volcano and didnt get ONE plus armor sphere. I do, however almost have enough for ingot plus armor now. Just need soom ice crystals and one other type (I think its that white type mineral).
@SP: Suck that hes buggin you You would think Capcom would do something, with all the the warnings they give online against being offensive.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Subtle

Lol @Hmack.I literally lol`d
Didn`t you say that one of things to do after your Ala Urgent is troll noobs? Well we can all get started with this guy :3
If we`re going with HMack`s (Wonderful) plan, make sure you put on the manlier voices
Good luck SP
Anyway, I won`t be on today.My aunt and her demonic children are visiting o.-
@LTG: I bet the folks at Capcom are even lazier than Nintendo when it comes to online.

Edited on by Subtle

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ahh fun hunts Rebekah and Hmack (when I didn't get d/ced that is:| )
I also had a fun time thinking of random reasons to kick out noobs from our room I had to leave and mow the lawn sorry
I wont be on Friday Saturday or Sunday because I'll be at my grandma's I'll be on after that though

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

JayArr

Holy Mackeral did I have fun tonight!

Stalking a stalker, helping LTG take down his first Jho, and gunning for the time! Exhaust S FTMFW!

Good times like that are what keep me coiming back. You'all make this game awesome.

SuperPeach

lol SZM! I think that was probably the funniest conversation I ever heard... or read anyway. I want to try out stuff like that sometime, well not the same way since then I'd probably end up with more creepy stalkers, but you get the point.

@HMack Thanks for showing me the arena, it's pretty cool.

@JayArr Thank you for that, I hope it works.

I'm still sick today so I don't know if I'll be on or not, I probably will since I can't seem to stop.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

JayArr

@SuperPeach - My pleasure. I just wish you could have been there. Not as much as I wish I could have saw the look on his stupid face though. lmao.... He was running so fast.

@ Gunny - What other Stocks have 2 slots? I currently have in Agnablaster but the Normal S stuff seems kinda "meh". I was actually working on my set while drinking coffee before work. O.o

Also, if anyone is down to do some 6 star Dual Quest around 5PM I'm going be doing those. Wyvern Stones! [shakes Fist]

Spoony_Tech

Wyvern stones ftw! Gunning is crazy. Chris reload. CHRIS RELOAD shouts revas. Chris shoot LTG with health. Chris use your normals you keep hitting everybody. Chris sharpens gun. OK lets hit something with this thing!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperPeach

I'm trying to get on but I keep disconnecting today.

SuperPeach

HolyMackerel

@ Stabby I'll check for ya. 2-slot stocks help a lot. Light Bowgun, Royal Launcher, Thundacrus, Rathling Gun, Agnablaster, Thundacrus Rex and Rathling Gun+.

Oh BTW go buy a Medium Bowgun. The woman in the armory sells them for just zenny, like 3000 or so. It gives you the full set of Medium Bowgun stock, frame and barrel. Good starting gun there.

@Chris LOL sharpening bowgun! Also yeah, stop hitting everyone with pellets, you're as bad as those darn LS users!

If I'm on today, I'll be on much later. Maybe in time to play with JayArr.

HolyMackerel

Subtle

Now that I`m 6* I can do 6* quests with you 6* hunters.
That G.Baggi grinding was fun, Thanks guys.

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

Joeynator3000

Hey guys, guess what...I managed to defeat Jho by myself, just used that paralyzing sword of mine. It paralyzed him like crazy and I took him down in about 5 minutes...

....And then I woke up...>_>.........T_T

xD

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.