Showing 101 to 120 of 326
101. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:13 GMT
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
102. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:13 GMT
Ready to start now?
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
103. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:14 GMT
Ready to start now?
Well. Considering we just had a disconnect after 22 Floors..unfortunately. Yes. I'm ready at least.
Actually I think I'll charge my 3DS for a bit first.
(and wallow in disappointment)
104. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:15 GMT
I can sense dissapointment.
I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror
105. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:15 GMT
Someone set up the room.
106. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:15 GMT
I'll be up for another round in like 30 min.
107. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:16 GMT
Im on floor 25...... by myself!!!
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.
3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407
108. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:19 GMT
I was at the same floor we were on by myself, but for some reason, mine was glitched as it wouldn't let me open any doors ;__;
109. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:21 GMT
So... when are we going? :3
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
110. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:22 GMT
Are we doing Hunter mode or something else? o:
111. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:23 GMT
I was just about to ask the same thing.
112. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:26 GMT
I thought it was Polterpup. I'll join whenever a room gets opened. :3
113. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:27 GMT
Name the settings and I'll start the room. I have everyone added here.
Edited on Sat 30th March, 2013 @ 03:28 by IAmNotWill
114. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:28 GMT
Let's do Hunter actually.
After that disappointment, I actually want to beat all 25 floors now.
@GamecubeLad, lend us your power!
115. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:30 GMT
116. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:30 GMT
Um... I say 10 floors. I can't stay up for 25. D: It's 11:30 here...
Difficulty can be whatever
Edited on Sat 30th March, 2013 @ 03:32 by Prof_Clayton
117. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:33 GMT
@GamecubeLad did you end up beating 25F?
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245
118. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:33 GMT
It's 11:30 here too.
Do we get anything for beating 10 floors?
119. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:33 GMT
Room is opened. Come on in. Me and @undead_terror are in the room. Waiting on @Emaan and @Prof_Clayton
Edited on Sat 30th March, 2013 @ 03:35 by IAmNotWill
120. Posted: Sat 30th Mar 2013 03:38 GMT
Give me like 5 minutes. I'll be there! :3