Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 361 to 380 of 426

MAB

@Stereoscopic3Ddude Yeah I will watch it next time I'm on my Wii (have been posting on the forums using 3DS today) I wouldn't call myself a hater of RE6 just a fence sitter at the moment. If it releases on WiiU in future I will definitely pick it up but not too fussed at rushing out and buying another PS3 just to play it (other PS3 went on a one-way trip to the pawnshop 2 years ago) hopefully WiiU version can be played using Wiimote+Nunchuk.

MAB

MAB

Ready for a game of Tekken, RE Mercs/Revelations or HoR if anyone is interested

MAB

Stereoman

Bloke we could add each other if you want to .
so anyone watched the video yet ?
for later games ? i still got HoR
And a session in KI or mercs cant hurt i guess ...
Considering revelations i dont know what else to do when u finished the highest raid difficulty ...
message me for da code if u are online

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

MAB

@Boomboxbro yeah man it would be good to have another fellow Mercs player

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick that is so lame! maybe we can play another game sometime soon. i miss playin with u guys. as soon as i get a chance to sit fer a while again, we ca do some Resi. any news of nething new n fun coming out for 3DS soon? w/ multiplayer? i been outta the loop for ages it seems. lol.

oh! my son downloaded all the playstation resident evil games on my ps3 this weekend. when i get free time n u guys rn't online, imma start from the first n play through 'em all. also found dino crisis. i loved that game. and the metal gear games. my faves!

neways, i hope the error was w/ the server or sumthin n we can still continue at a later date. i enjoy the teamwork n comradeship n that game. i think it is so cool, that the longer u play wit certain ppl, the better buffs u unlock while playing with them. that was- and still is- a cool idea.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

MAB

@Josh Yeah its happened before even my friend list locked up so I had to reset everything but still couldn't join the game I'm sure we will get back to it soon. Yer can't beat a Guild Master Quest as it's the only way to roll

MAB

MAB

@Josh Yeah I have all the Resi Evils for Gamecube and the new play control Zero + Remake + 4 on Wii so I'm covered when it comes to the old-school versions and played em to death can't really say that about the new games unless its to do with the Mercs or Raid Mode.

I have no idea about any good multiplayer 3DS games coming out but I bet they're few and far between might have to trawl the net for some info.

MAB

florecita

Josh, I hope to play with you soon too, I wish you the best

Stereoman if you liked to add me go head and we can play some merc sometime, jus give me your fc.
lol, I guess you dont like seeing Ada died. I died tons of times with Leon but I think Im doing a little bit better with Ada as I get more used to seeing those ugly ganados. I might get Res6 tonight at 12am lol. Although I wont be able to play lt like I was planning to since I have another test on Thurs! I hate it when education gets in the way of video games , just kidding

Mick, the anime convention was pretty fun I took pics with several Resident evil characters Hunk and several Jills with babies lol. Im thinking next time I might dress up as an actual character (maybe Claire ) not sure though.

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

@Florsey Yeah I see you just went to the convention as your usual badass self no need for a costume when you're the FLORECITA lol all kneel before the Goddess of Game or ye shall receive a thousand wheelie kicks to the groin OUCH! thats gotta hurt.

MAB

Stereoman

@ aussiebloke
Hey when are u normally in there to exchange codes. Out of curiousity doe aussie mean australia or austria. With australia time difference could be problematic for UTZ +0 area

@ flor
Sure i wanna add you when are u on in here?

@ all
So anyone watched the video?

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

MAB

@Stereo Australian mate should not be a problem bro because Josh and Flor are from US and I'm always playing something with them. The only difference is when its night here its day there. Where are you from man?

MAB

MAB

Cheers Stereoman you have been added bro

MAB

florecita

thanks stereoman, Ill add you in a little while

florecita

MAB

@Sam Yeah I liked the old Conan O'brien show but haven't really watched the new one since he has taken over from lameo Leno The Simpsons episodes that Conan was involved in were the best ever.

MAB

MAB

@Flor Cheers for the game of Mercs senorita we owned EX9 for real. I would like you to give me a report on RE6 when you have played it a bit more thanx mate.

MAB

florecita

I know we did own ex9 mate
Res6 is actually really good so far. I love leon and Helenas part thats the one I have been playing. Mercenaries on res6 is great and really challenging. Leon's part is pretty scary too. Im almost at the end of leon's part. The main thing that bothers me from this game is the way they plit the screen for two players! it is soooooooooooo annoying, I wish I could wheelie kick capcom for their many mistakes they have been doing lately. It seems like if you dont own a sony flat screen tv the picture is not as clear. So I cant really see the buttons too well when they tell you to dodge something or when your trying to reach into your case to get herbs ect.. but other than that the zombies are scary and hard to kill and everything else is pretty fun. Its worth buying it.

florecita

MAB

@Flor Thanks for the update mate sounds alright so far maybe the splitscreen is 2 player on the same system/TV and not for online multiplayer, correct me if I'm wrong.

MAB

florecita

yeah mick, its split screen on any type of multiplayer mode . I just wish they could have made the screens kinda of like they did on res5.

florecita

MAB

Thats lame I will get Capcom in a headlock while you unleash a devastating wheelie kick combo that will learn em.

MAB

MAB

@Josh you seem to be MIA mate we gotta finish this GMQ bro

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.