Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 341 to 360 of 426

mcjsmith

@mick I'll have me 3DS n front of me tonight n wait fer me orange light to notify me of yer online presence. maybe we can cover some gmq ground. lookin forward to it n i hope ull b available. it'll b mornin fer yer, i think. lol.

insurance n all went well for us. got an '04 chrysler pacifica. great gas milage, sleek cross-over design, n plenty of room. drives like a dream!

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

florecita

Hi guys,

thanks for your support. im not going to lie Im pretty dissapointed with myself for not being as strong as I wanted to be but I couldnt be a burden to my parents either ( they lost their house two years ago, so I had to move in w/their friends & the house was already too crowded) so I had to begged my husband if I could moved back . He apologized and regretted kicking me out (He really kicked me out because I was honest with him and told him a few good things he needed to hear and it hurt his pride). Oh god, life is really ridiculous Either way Im not too happy honestly, but Im going to give him another chance to man up, hopefully he will or Im out.

even though I havent been able to buy HoR, I think the title heroes of ruin fits with what I just had to go through (feeling pretty ruin but without the hereo part). Althought I think Im like the lion-"my strengh fails me." Sorry, I just had to make that cheesy joke

Anyways, enough of my rambling I will set up the internet for my 3ds as soon as I finish moving back again lol. And we can get back to our quality game playing again

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

mcjsmith

@flor just a few words of wisdom. every single marriage has come to those points. not just once, but many times. arguments sometimes escalate, feelings get hurt, and one or both spouses feel as if ending the marriage will fix the problem. the decisions made at those points are most crucial, because the only marriages that dont fail are the ones in which both spouses refuse to 'give up' at those points. never sleep away from eachother, and no matter what, the issue must be resolved and the anger must b dissolved b4 u go to sleep- no matter how late u stay up! lol. what if one of u dont wake up n the morning? do u want the last thing he heard to be something you said that hurt his feelings? he prolly needs to hear this too.

my marriage has come to that point MANY times, and my wife even put her hands on me once- her temper is WAAAY worse than mine. but no matter what happens, neither of us gives in to 'giving up.'

i know that sometimes it may b hard to follow this one simple rule, but: after a big fight you M.U.S.T.- Make Up S** Today! if u can do that even when ur mad, the good feelings return n overpower the bad. think about it- u still love eachother or u wouldnt b arguing. an arguement is nothing but a 'passionate discussion.'

i hope this tid bit will help u guys on ur journey. believe me, its gonna b a long one... i hope... lol. :]

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Florsta Welcome back senorita we all have our stories of RUIN and different ways of dealing with the issues brought forth within those ties that bind anyway I hope ye choose the path that best suits yer wishes my liegess and let light shine through yer mind, body n soul...

'GUILD MASTER PSYCHOLOGY 101'

Edited on by MAB

MAB

florecita

mcjsmith, your completely right thank you for that advice, I guess I was just pretty mad at that time but Im a lot better now. I think we both just have to work harder at our marriage since were both pretty young and immature at some moments,lol.

Mick, thanks mate I hope to play with you soon again.

Thanks guys

On a completely different note, have you guys tried the demo for res6!?

florecita

MAB

@Florey It's all cool babe no I haven't tried RE6 so I was hoping you could give me a review

MAB

Windy

florecita wrote:

mcjsmith, your completely right thank you for that advice, I guess I was just pretty mad at that time but Im a lot better now. I think we both just have to work harder at our marriage since were both pretty young and immature at some moments,lol.

Mick, thanks mate I hope to play with you soon again.

Thanks guys

On a completely different note, have you guys tried the demo for res6!?

Stay Strong and be very patient. My wife and I have been married now 26 years and it's all worth it. Patience, understanding and giving in on both sides. it sounds easy but its really not. if you can achieve those 3 things though you guys are all good to go

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

florecita

Well, I'll say a few things so I wont spoil anything for you. My favorite part was Leon's and Helena, it was the scariest. I really hope they make this game scary though because the rest of it felt like calll of duty. Althought Im just criticizing based on the very little time they offer for the demo. I really dont want smart zombies, I like my zombies dumb and without guns. But I still enjoyed playing it. I judge how scary a resident evil game is base on a scream ratio. And so far Res6 demo made me scream and jump only twice. Either way Im still going to buy it,lol.

Edited on by florecita

florecita

MAB

Yeah I watched a vid and it didn't really impress it kinda reminded me of Gears of War or something like that (not my type of game) from what I gather it will be like Revelations with some sections are cool and others not so cool if it releases on WiiU I might check it out. I miss the old-school RE style the most but it wouldn't be good for multiplayer that way. RE 0,1,Remake,2,3,CV and 4 are still my favourite have you played the older games cause I would love to know your thoughts

MAB

florecita

Windy, thank you very much I agree with you on that advice. I wish to share my life with my husband for that long too. My parents have been married for about 30 years.

Mick, I havent played any of the early Res games I have watched my husband play 2 and 3 a little bit, they were pretty scary! But I have played Res4 and the 5th one (not scary). I mean I dont mind smart zombies like ganados, but they still made them really scary! and I think they lost that in Res5. I played darkside chronicles too, that one was not too scary but it was easy and fun

florecita

MAB

@FloRida Yeah even though RE4 was the game that changed up the formula I still hold it in high regard over the new games my personal favourite would be RE3 because the Nemesis is a badass mofo

MAB

MAB

@Josh Ready to continue the GMQ bro

MAB

mcjsmith

sorry mick. things r starting to get rough for me here n ky. im always a day too late or 100$ too short. im finding ways to make up the money we need, but ive been having to work doubles and odd hrs. i have wi-fi at wrk, but no time to play. :[ we'll b caught up hopefully pretty soon. hope its not too late to make a comeback.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh The old walk down struggle street in the USA is still in effect. Hopefully luck will find yer and be kind enough to get ye back on track bro it's never too late to make a comeback, all the best mate.

MAB

MAB

@Florey Sorry mate didn't realise you were on hopefully you see this if you're on NL because I'm down for a game of whatever

MAB

Stereoman

seems to be the best chillout area in the forums now.
oh you three seem to team up abit ?
seems that heroes of ruin failed as a game as i see no talk about it
but yeah as a skype light version it seems pretty solid ...
so i think this thread here needs some cheer up and im always in for zombie discussion !
i dont know that guy in the vid but still i was enjoying it hehe
Thats why you should watch this video :

will cheer up any zombie enthusiastic

@MadAussie did u have time to test ZombiU yet ? I have to say i dont like the slow controls ... Especially the forced day long search for a shotgun in your blandly designed backpack gamepad thingy
Hum i guess revelations and RE6 got better controls. I guess control is important in a survival game

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

florecita

Stereoman,
I clicked on the link and it didnt work.

Mick,
Dont worry we'll play again soon. Im going to an anime convention tomorrow (i know Im a nerd) Im dressing up Lolita-style. I might get brave and share pics through Swapnote (Maybe). Other than that I wont be able to play as much after Sunday.

At least I shouldnt but I might play Res6 on Tuesday! I also started Ada's mission on res4, have you guys played it?
It's pretty fun so far. Are you guys getting Res6?

florecita

Stereoman

florecita wrote:

Stereoman,
I clicked on the link and it didnt work.

It's pretty fun so far. Are you guys getting Res6?

eh on which machine are u watching the link @ florecita?
for me it works perfectly, but atm im on my computer. IF u try watch it from 3ds sure it wont work . Its a youtube link and thus needs flash. 3Ds sadly still has no flash

And sure i will be getting RE6 either if its released for a maybe future buy of the WiiU or a computer edition.
I need precision controls for that

update maybe spoiler : yes i played adas mission in Re4. Went till the big battleship and gave up. Bazilion gattlings shooting on a hot chick in red dress and dying 10000 times is not fun anymore!!!

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

MAB

@Flor That sounds like a helluva lot of fun didn't know you were a cosplayer. I would like to see some pics of this Lolita character because I have no idea what you're talking about lol
We have a long weekend at the moment in the Land of Oz so I hope to play some RE mercs with ya senorita.
Yeah loved RE4 Wii edition and I don't think I would enjoy RE6 without the Wiimote+Nunchuk style controls sure they work for a handheld but I need that extra something to immerse me in the game and the feeling of actually holding a gun can do that especially when it comes to a big screen TV console game. Ada's mission was da bomb and I enjoyed it more than having to look at emo haircut Leon for 20 hours I would definitely be playing as Ada on 3DS mercs for sure

@Stereoman Yeah unless you play the online-worldwide mode in HoR I have noticed NL users have kicked it to the curb that is why I'm using this thread as a any kind of game/chillax area for people that don't care about arguing if Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony/Apple are better than one another.

Not liking the RE: Gears of War style that 6 seems to be shaping up to be but I think ZombiU is gonna give me that old-school survival horror fix that I have been missing for ages even though it's a FPS. But time will tell I guess.

Edited on by MAB

MAB

Stereoman

hey u didnt watch the video MadAussieBloke ?
try it its good for either RE6 haters or lovers

MH4 online thread

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.