Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 321 to 340 of 426

MAB

@Josh cool bro, no worries mate yeah hate it when guests take up valuable gaming time lol

MAB

MAB

@Flor & Josh preordered the black WiiU premium pack + ZombiU so I can't wait to sink my teeth into some sweet apocalyptic zombie action especially excited about bashing hoards of the undead with a cricket bat Shaun of the Dead style. I have $3000 put away in what I call my 3DS/WiiU cash pool (I take my gaming very seriously) So are yer gonna eventually get a WiiU? if yer don't have the funds I will gladly help ye out

MAB

florecita

That's very nice of you Mick However, Im pretty happy with my 3ds I play enough as it is lol. I know there releasing a super smash bros for the wiiU, but if they release it for the 3ds I'll be satisfied. Unless of course some amazing Mercenaries game comes out for the wiiU then I'll be devastated jk.

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

Awww! come on Florey you know you want ZombiU how can yer pass up an awesome survival horror that has an infected Buckingham Palace residence and a high possibility of killing a zombie Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles while rescuing the lovely Princess Kate that would be epic

MAB

shingi_70

Was anyone here thinking of getting Code of Princess?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

mcjsmith

@mick ill for sure be procuring my own wiiU. but thar b no telling how long after release ill b able. it may b a few months b4 that kind of coin can b rerouted to me entertainment funds. bills suck penguin eggs.

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

florecita

lol, mick sounds like a crazy, funny game. But right now Im too excited for Resident evil 6! I have to save money for that and I just made my husband get me street fighter vs.Tekken for the PS3 and a dress I wanted too, lol. So I kinda have to wait I've being getting too spoiled lately. I always like to wait a little bit with new technology stuff it always go down in price, so I might get it later if it releases cool games.

Sony_70 what kind of game is that and for what system? sorry, I couldnt really see it to well.

florecita

MAB

@Sony_70 Yeah that looks alright but I think I will have way too many games when WiiU is released and not enough time to play them all (shakes fist at full-time job) DOH!

@Flor It's an RPG/Brawler for 3DS might be something you would enjoy I think. There could be a high possibility of alot of sexy manga ladies doing wheelie kicks while levelling up

Edited on by MAB

MAB

mcjsmith

yaaaay manga... i mean... ahem*... chuck norris can flap his arms so fast, he can fly like a hummingbird. and his last vacation was to the virgin islands. i saw on the news where they have just been renamed: 'the islands'

The name's Josh.

MAB

Yeah I find manga movies a tad on the boring side myself enjoyed some of them about 15 years ago (Ninja Scroll was the best) I don't think there has been a movie in the last decade worthy of a purchase to tell yer the truth. I will stick to the gaming life as my main form of chillax.
That would cause confusion at the travel agent

Mick: 'I would like to book a trip to the Islands thanks'

Agent guy/gal: 'ok sir, which Island would you like to go to then'

MAB

mcjsmith

i never watch manga myself. lol. i dont even know what it is, unless there's no difference between that n anime. i was just trying to b stupid. guess i succeeded more than i realized. from now on, no jokes about things i have no clue about. lol.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh But jokes about stuff you have no clue about are the greatest of all

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick but if u think about it, they're only great if the joke doesn't end up on u. lol.

i havent been on much lately. been playing kid icarus a lot. today is my wife's b-day, so i doubt ill b on much today either. :[ i sure will b up for some gaming tomorrow tho.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Joshsta But that is what the Aussie spirit is all about mate. Laughing at others and yourself at the same time World peace will follow if all cultures abide by this rule

Tell yer missus HAPPY B'DAY hope ye have a good one from Guild Master Mick

Edited on by MAB

MAB

MAB

Cool bro gonna be up for the GMQ tonight we have to finish this quest before the years roll on

MAB

florecita

Hey guys just letting you two know that I might not be online for a while or maybe I'll be able to for a little while.
Im moving in with my parents, I dont want to get to personal but lets just say that my husband does not want me in his house for some moment.
So forgive me if Im not in my best these next weeks.I have to move out, stay on top of school, care for my sick dog, and have to deal with my marriage life now.
Thank you either way for playing with me and having a great time. See you guys later.

florecita

MAB

@Florey This is terrible news mate I wish I could be there to help in your time of turmoil. Don't worry whenever you need to chat with someone other then immediate friends and family you can always count on me senorita

MAB

mcjsmith

@flor :[ i hope things start looking up for u. if there's ne way i can do ne thing to help, lemme kno.

@mick sorry i've not been available dude. been pretty busy. way more than usual. i hope we get a chance to work on our gmq soon.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh Sure thing bro we will get there eventually at least its not an 80 hour game henceforth we would have absolutely no chance of getting to the end the way we be playing at the moment

MAB

MAB

I would like to give a shout out to the Goddess of Game @Florey hope ye doing alright and staying strong through yer ordeal I miss our games of RE and Tekken mate. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Peace out senorita

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.