Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 301 to 320 of 426

MAB

@MC-Jeezy-S har har nice verse bro killed it fa shizzle ma nizzle lol

Edited on by MAB

MAB

florecita

OMG! That's hilarious I'm not even going to try my rap.

oh by the way Im restarting Revelations (on normal mode of course)so I can play with you guys on Raid mode

Edited on by florecita

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

@Flor+TheMachine Yeah it's amazing what happens when yer mix Jack Daniels and a forum post

Not going to be on much this weekend as I'm gonna be gettin' wasted at a birthday bash friday and saturday a full on alcoholic assault with a high possibility of the odd rap battle here n there especially when I crank up my turntables

I expect yer to be ready for our run through Revelations Florey Flors no pressure

Edited on by MAB

MAB

mcjsmith

@flor awesome. hope to play wit u soon. ill keep n mind u still gotta go ALL thru the game again.

@mick have fun bro. ill keep the tavern tidy fer ya while yer out. lol. coincidince: i am one year sober today! u kno whats funny is that if it were me, here, it'd b a honkey tonk at a bonfire. instead of rap battles. lol. dont get me wrong. we still have a few ppl who think they're gangstas, but they've never been n jail, or a gang, and if u put 'em all together, there aint enough of them to make a gang or maybe even a goon squad or whatever. lol. they get n a lot of fights tho. lol. like, they demand respect n thats kind of ok, cuz evrybody respects evrybody here, but they expect ppl to go outta thier way to respect them. then they dont even return the respect. always callin ppl "son" or "shorty" lol. i have no problem with them tho. [cuz im never around em] my question is y do they hafta act so hard. its not like ne1 wants to rob em out here. theyre the only ones wanna rob sum1. maybe theyre originally from an inner city area. i kno one of em is a good ol' country boy just like me, but... ah nvm. he's a friend of mine, n hes not too bad, but the others r just out of this world. like hardcore... ...posers. lol.

anywho- enjoy yer weekend sword brother. c yer on the flipside.

Edited on by mcjsmith

The name's Josh.
3DS: 5327-1260-5059
Games: HoR, RE Rev., Kid Icarus, and more. These are all i play online tho.
Swapnote is a valuable tool for me if anyone would like to contact me directly.

florecita

lol mick & mcjsmith,
I hope you had fun Mick, its good to break the routine. There's not much freedom or privacy in the place my husband and I live (we live w/his grandparents-super conservative). But oh well, at least we have a place to stay at the moment. It really sucks though. lol Ill stop complaining.

Josh, what part of the U.S. you live? just curious. I have been living in GA for 13 years now but I was born in Mexico city, althought I havent been back since I came to the U.S. I wish I could visit Mexico again but I would be scare at the same time, my family and I did not had the best time over there ( that's why we moved).

Edited on by florecita

florecita

MAB

@Josh Nah Australian Hip-hop is alot different to the US. We are all about drinking and parties n good times not gangsters and jail n poppin caps that crap is lame we have fun with it bro.

@Flor Cheers for the game of mercs mate looking forward to Revelations with yer. Yeah nowadays all I do is work and look after my daughter so it's good to break the mold once in a while there was a time when my life revolved around DJing clubs and constant parties while living on the brink of destruction but eventually it all changes and you end up turning into yer parents lol

MAB

mcjsmith

@flor i was born n raised n kentucky. still here, however, ive lived in miami south beach florida [good times] and i have visited all kinds of different places. as far west as las vegas nv. and as far east as it goes. lol. my step mom is actually from panama city, panama, and i speak spanish cuz she raised me bilengually. she was poor there n now she's quite the oposite. came here with nothing n built her own little empire. lol. shes actually the only ky state deligate for the national teachers association. shes a spanish teacher [imagine that] lol. and dont worry bout livin with granny. i lived with mine- with my wife- till i got out on my feet. actually, about a week after we moved n2 our apartment, i got wifi n joined the guild n "met" u guys. so u all r part of my new life on my own.

@mick i went to get mercs today n they were out. i wasnt too happy bout it, but ill live. lol. ive realized that other cultures r all about having fun n enjoying urself while here n the states, its all about what u want others to c u as. i guess thats y "gangstas" gotta b so "hard." they want others to c them as mindless animals that wont think twice to prove it to u. lol. me, myself, and my friends, were all fun lovers. much like urself, but different theme. lol. i'd like to c a bonfire n the outback tho. that'd b awesome!

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh Yeah thar be nothing finer than a massive bonfire on the beach or by the river with a group of friends drinkin' and fishin' while the ladies wear bikini's great times

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick sweet! reminds me of good times in miami. if u ever visit the us. that place is a must go vacation destination. i mean, there's a lot ofplaces to go n things to do, same as newhere else, but the full moon party is a must experience event. open to the public, starts @ midnight, obly on full moon nights. its someplace different each time cuz its not exactly legal. lol. hafta b n the know to find it, but its the sweetest party ive EVER been to.

The name's Josh.

florecita

mcjismith, that's very interesting that you have had the opportunity to travel that much and that you speak spanish too I've been trying to teach my husband some spanish (he's white) but it seems that all he enjoys doing is making fun of my accent! But that's just how we play around. Hopefully, you'll get Merc. soon so the whole team can take turns playing, that would be fun.

Mick, I had fun playing with you again on Mercenaries. You got really good so fast it took me forever to not be scared of those zombies and stop running away from bosses,lol. I'll look forward to playing with you again mate/amigo.

florecita

Alexneon

I know this out of the topic but 2 ppl that speak spanish here...finally! (florecita and mcjismith) can i add u guys??

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

Switch Friend Code: SW-1403-8146-0918 | My Nintendo: Alexneon

florecita

lol, sure Alexneon. I'll add you later today.

florecita

mcjsmith

@alexneon sure. ill enjoy the practice. lol. havent had the chance to practice n about a year now. just here n there. looking forward to it. i may be a little rusty, but we'll remedy that n time. lol. ill add u. :]

@flor as i said above to alex, im a little rusty, havent had a full conversation n spanish n about a year. maybe longer. lol. anyways, what i wanted to say is that i'm 100% white too, like ur husband. but i can do all kinds of cartoon voices n stuff, so i used to speak w/o an accent, but i started getting lazy after i came back from miami. lol.

The name's Josh.

mcjsmith

u kno what game needs online multiplayer for 3DS? Ace Combat: Assalt Horizon Legacy! that game would b friggin sweet if u could join up with ur friends, n challenge other clans n stuff!

The name's Josh.

MAB

Hey Flor & Josh I have returned to the Tavern after sleeping off a grand hangover the partay was awesome now I'm ready for some gaming action.

@AlexNeon Yer have made this Guild Master very sad cant we be friends... I know what alot of the spanish phrases in RE4 mean

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick how was it guildmaster? i bet ten silvers yer hangover surely were "grand!" hahar. first chance we git, i'd like ta continue enjoyin' our "casual progress" in GMQ.

The name's Josh.

MAB

@Josh THAR! be no hangover as grand as mine and it didn't even involve a car trip to Vegas or a crazy monkey in Thailand with poorly acted cameos featuring Mike Tyson

Ready to rock the GMQ my liege

Edited on by MAB

MAB

florecita

Mick, lol I think you were better of not knowing what those crazy ganadors say in spanish

florecita

MAB

@Florey Flor lol yeah something about 'to live is to die' and 'he's over there' grade A spanish class type material I bet

How are yer going with Revelations senor amigo you need to be on now Flor so we can kill stuff in Mercs.

MAB

mcjsmith

@mick me apolergies. we'll get our GMQ on soon. i ended up w/ day-long guests today.

The name's Josh.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.