Online Gaming Forum

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Showing 16,841 to 16,860 of 24,454

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamerGod-Z

16,841. Posted:

im back
sorry if i missed anyone
plz add me 3dsxl fc : 2535 4888 2451
Im looking for people who
play:
Pokemon
Mario Kart 7
Swapnote/Ninteno letterbox
Plz add me :D

I play the following games online on 3ds: Pokemon Y, Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 7.
3DS FRIEND CODE :
2535-4888-2451
PSN : Spagbot_1570

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marshmely

16,842. Posted:

Trying to stalk me Spaggbott? ;] I see how it is XD just get ready for when I beat you at MK7!!!

Marshmely

AuthorMessage
Avatar

imsmiley698

16,843. Posted:

Tash wrote:

@imsmiley698

imsmiley698 wrote:

Firstill wrote:

imsmiley698 wrote:

Is anyone considering buying the castlevania game? I might.

I added you plz add me back

Sorry I didn't know but I don't see your friend code.

Quote-Ception... I've added you, hope you don't mind. :D
@Eminem77 I've added you :D
@Marshmely Adding you right this second. :)

I added you back.

FC:3368–1005–2106
Style Savvy Trendsetter:Y51G20T19
Falling is easy..Getting back up is much harder…
#Team honeynut cherrios

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Savito

16,844. Posted:

I'm new to Nintendo and currently playing Pokemon White

My 3DS friend code is : 0232-8104-1579
Name : Savito

Feel free to add me.

3DS Friend Code : 0232-8104-1579
Pokemon Friend Code : 4385-1635-7159
Name : Savito

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamerGod-Z

16,845. Posted:

Marshmely wrote:

Trying to stalk me Spaggbott? ;] I see how it is XD just get ready for when I beat you at MK7!!!

WTF Marshmely XD
just needed new Friends
SUCH A JOKE XD
Get Those Baby wipes ready :P … XD

I play the following games online on 3ds: Pokemon Y, Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 7.
3DS FRIEND CODE :
2535-4888-2451
PSN : Spagbot_1570

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamerGod-Z

16,846. Posted:

Any1 wanna add me?

I play the following games online on 3ds: Pokemon Y, Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 7.
3DS FRIEND CODE :
2535-4888-2451
PSN : Spagbot_1570

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jerry123

16,847. Posted:

Ill be adding everyone here! :D add me back if yu can :o

Friend code ~ 3282 2375 7771

Twitter: jerrysimonx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris476

16,848. Posted:

jerry123 wrote:

Ill be adding everyone here! :D add me back if yu can :o

Added
Add Back, Plz
THX

Chris476

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2400-8528

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris476

16,849. Posted:

jerry123 wrote:

Ok anyone here have black 2 or whitw 2?

Yes
Pokemon Black Version 2

Chris476

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2400-8528

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jerry123

16,850. Posted:

Chris I added you, and do you have pokemon black 2 or white 2?

Friend code ~ 3282 2375 7771

Twitter: jerrysimonx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris476

16,851. Posted:

jerry123 wrote:

Chris I added you, and do you have pokemon black 2 or white 2?

Pokemon Black 2

Chris476

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2400-8528

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jerry123

16,852. Posted:

Chris476 wrote:

jerry123 wrote:

Ok anyone here have black 2 or whitw 2?

Yes
Pokemon Black Version 2

ok you wanna trade?

Friend code ~ 3282 2375 7771

Twitter: jerrysimonx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

imsmiley698

16,853. Posted:

Which game is better Resident Evil:Relavations or mario tennis open?

FC:3368–1005–2106
Style Savvy Trendsetter:Y51G20T19
Falling is easy..Getting back up is much harder…
#Team honeynut cherrios

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Johnnytommy

16,854. Posted:

Room for only 2 more people, add me and I'll add you back

Pokemon x fc: 2380-3843-9270
Electric safari: galvantula, helioptile, dedenne
UNO dsi fc 3955-6429-1406
Wii u name johnnytommy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Firstill

16,855. Posted:

Tash wrote:

@imsmiley698

imsmiley698 wrote:

Firstill wrote:

imsmiley698 wrote:

Is anyone considering buying the castlevania game? I might.

I added you plz add me back

Sorry I didn't know but I don't see your friend code.

Quote-Ception... I've added you, hope you don't mind. :D
@Eminem77 I've added you :D
@Marshmely Adding you right this second. :)

I added you tash plz add me back

Edited on by Firstill

Firstill

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9105-8267 | Nintendo Network ID: Firstill

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Firstill

16,856. Posted:

spagbot777 wrote:

im back
sorry if i missed anyone
plz add me 3dsxl fc : 2535 4888 2451
Im looking for people who
play:
Pokemon
Mario Kart 7
Swapnote/Ninteno letterbox
Plz add me :D

I added you plz add me back Fc 0387 9105 8267

Firstill

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9105-8267 | Nintendo Network ID: Firstill

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Firstill

16,857. Posted:

Umbreon wrote:

Add me please! FC below ↓
=^.^=

i addrd you plz add me back

Firstill

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9105-8267 | Nintendo Network ID: Firstill

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jerry123

16,858. Posted:

Firststill are you on pokemon?

Friend code ~ 3282 2375 7771

Twitter: jerrysimonx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Firstill

16,859. Posted:

jerry123 wrote:

Firststill are you on pokemon?

yeah i just re started it like a week ago so yea not much into the game :)

Firstill

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9105-8267 | Nintendo Network ID: Firstill

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kyurem6298

16,860. Posted:

jerry123 wrote:

kyurem6298 wrote:

will anyone add me?

ill add you! Wanna trade on black 2?

i added you and sure

Pokemon X and Y
Kid Icarus Uprising
MK7
Pokemon Black 2
3ds fc 5069 4359 1187