Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,841 to 6,860 of 11,401

yeayeanaynay

@Anti-Matter No point buying games for the future if the present is changing me day by day. How do I know what I will like in the future when I don't even know who am in the future? When I was ten or even twenty I couldn't imagine the man I am today. Growth brings knowledge and knowledge changes who we are and what appeals to us. Anyway totally off topic here..

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Anti-Matter

@Solomon18
The games i chose mostly have nostalgic feeling so even 10 years or 20 years later i still have same interest like i have ever played before used to be.
For example, i still like DDR even the game already 21 years old.
I believe even 10 years later i still like DDR even my age will be 40+ years old.
It's called Love.
When i love the games, i will always like the game doesn't matter how many years passed.

Anti-Matter

leerafuse

Anti-Matter wrote:

The games i chose mostly have nostalgic feeling so even 10 years or 20 years later i still have same interest like i have ever played before used to be.
For example, i still like DDR even the game already 21 years old.
I believe even 10 years later i still like DDR even my age will be 40+ years old.
It's called Love.
When i love the games, i will always like the game doesn't matter how many years passed.

I am NES/N64/Switch collector. I love grabbing an old nes game I never heard of and I just bought and playing through. I have a decent/crazy backlog on switch, my first system since 64 and can't wait to play the backlog for years to come. Gaming is definitely timeless. Cant wait to play on for years to come.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

@Anti-Matter I used to have a love affair with games until I met my wife n learnt what true love is. I love games too but with little time to play them it's hard to have the same passion. Anyway thats enough from me. Happy NY.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Gamestop has the Hunting Simulator/Farming Simulator double pack marked down to $10 today.

They're worth picking up at that price.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Happy New Year to my fellow Switch collectors! May your backlog woes never be solved. Because having too much to play and not enough time to play them is a problem we like to have. Am I right?

Happy New Year! With a PS3, PS4, Xbox One, 3DS, and Switch backlogs, they’ll absolutely never be solved lol. Just going to get worse when the new consoles come out.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Magician wrote:

Gamestop has the Hunting Simulator/Farming Simulator double pack marked down to $10 today.

They're worth picking up at that price.

Let us know when the Bee Simulator game is free. LOL. Such shovelware for a great system.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Magician

FDG Entertainment warns collectors that Monster Boy is officially out of print. That's very considerate of their fans. Be sure to add the game to your collection while prices are reasonable.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Thanks for sharing this here @Magician
I remember some time last year it being announced that it would be leaving production, but I didn't take action.
I just ordered a copy from Best Buy for full retail, which is a shame since Gamestop was selling it for $20 when they had it, but $40 new is better than what I'm seeing on Amazon and Ebay.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath has been rated for a physical release.

No surprise, LRG handled th PS Vita physical release, so it only makes sense that they'd handle the Switch physical release.

P.S. - Play-Asia has created a page for The House in Fata Mofgana.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

Just read Microids will sell the game at retail in Q1 2020. Which I am ok with and almost prefer.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

SuperEpic: The Entertainment War has been rated for a physical release via PM Studios.

Magician

realMyst: Master Edition has been rated for a physical release.

LRG announced this release during E3 last year.

Miadaskate

I received Ultracore today.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Today was a day of ups and downs. LRG kindly sent out a replacement for my order of Gunvolt Chronicles that the USPS lost. (Thank you, Sarah.) And now my order for Ultracore has been held at ISC New York, New York since January 1st.

Time for another email to the Postal Inspectors.

P.S. - Play-Asia has locked in release dates for Romancing Saga 3 and Kemco RPG Omnibus.

Both are exclusive to Southeast Asia.

Edited on by Magician

DoomTurtle

I'm kind of torn on the Kemco Omnibus. It's weird that they're releasing it alongside Kemco Vol. 1. Especially because it includes one game that is on the PS4 version of Kemco Vol. 2, and one game that is on the PS4 version of Kemco Vol. 3.

Does this mean the Switch won't be getting Volumes 2 & 3 (which would be weird since they are calling the first one Volume 1)? If the Switch does get Volumes 2 & 3, will we have duplicate games due to the Omnibus, or will they change what games are on the Switch versions of 2 & 3?

I wish they would have just released 1 & 2 right now if they wanted to release two sets together like this, and then later on release 3 and make the Omnibus a Volume 4 instead, with four different games.

DoomTurtle

Magician

Vitamin Connection and Mighty Switch Force Collection from LRG this coming Friday.

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Just curious.
Why don't Limited Run Games or any publisher digital to physical consider Xbox One have physical release ?
They never want to release the game in physical for Xbox One,instead they released for PS4, PS VITA and Switch.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
Just curious.
Why don't Limited Run Games or any publisher digital to physical consider Xbox One have physical release ?
They never want to release the game in physical for Xbox One,instead they released for PS4, PS VITA and Switch.

Microsoft has a 50k print minimum requirement for Xbox One disc orders. By comparison, Nintendo's minimum requirement for cartridge orders is only 3k. That means offering physical copies of Xbox One digital-only games is an unprofitable venture. LRG would be left with thousands of unsold inventory.
https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2016/05/01/getting-physical-wit...

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

I have started to see some physical Xbox One indie releases though. Check out Signature Edition’s website.

It looks like they started doing the Xbox releases with Northgard.

Of course, these are just the games from Merge, and aren’t limited, but it’s cool to see Xbox get physical copies now too.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic