Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,641 to 6,660 of 6,896

Magician

Gearbox doesn't want to give Switch owners Borderlands or BioShock.

But wait, here comes Duke Nukem 3D, physical release rated in Murica.

Switch Physical Collection - 507 games (as of January 13th, 2020)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Trails of Cold Steel (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Solomon18

Bioshock on Switch now that would give me super hype. But Duke Nukem 3d is still pretty hype!

Solomon18

Magician

Was the western physical release for Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town quietly cancelled?

We've got HM: Light of Hope, HM: Mad Dash, and Doraemon: SoS.

All I can find now are Japanese and Chinese physical versions of FoMT.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Miadaskate

Borderlands would be so great on the Switch.

Oh well; at least we’re getting some version of The Outer Worlds.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Death Stranding
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

@Miadaskate I agree. Though, having just recently purchased all the Borderlands for PS4, my wallet would prefer they don't bring Borderlands to the Switch.
I am so hyped for the Outer Worlds. After spending some time with Witcher 3 I know that studios can do anything they set their minds to on the Switch.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: PS4: PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

After spending some time with Witcher 3 I know that studios can do anything they set their minds to on the Switch.

Just understand that it was Saber Interactive that handled the port, not CDPR themselves. CDPR is probably in crunch mode to get Cyberpunk 2077 done in time for its April 2020 release date. The question now is, what's next for Saber Interactive? I don't doubt that the Switch port of TW3 sold well enough for publishers other than CDPR to take notice and contract them to port their games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saber_Interactive

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Speaking of FPG, looks as though they're getting ready to announce their next triple set.

Waaaa-luigi

Just received my copy fo Neurovoider from Redart today. However, the name Neurovoider is missing from the spine. It is completely red and blank. Did anyone else's come like this?

Edited on by Waaaa-luigi

473 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
116 Amiibo... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

@Magician
Oh, I know. As far as I'm concerned Saber Interactive and Panic Button are literal wizards. I hope they both get flooded with port opportunities.
@Solomon18
I certainly hope so. I wouldn't mind a quick jump back in time for Steamworld Heist as well.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: PS4: PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

JasmineDragon

leerafuse wrote:

Just received my copy fo Neurovoider from Redart today. However, the name Neurovoider is missing from the spine. It is completely red and blank. Did anyone else's come like this?

Sounds like a misprint, like the Darksiders black spine. Lucky you! (I love misprinted things, and I'm still cranky about never finding a black-spined Darksiders).

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

@leerafuse - my NeuroVoider spine is blank as well, which is probably why they added the slipcover.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

@leerafuse - my NeuroVoider spine is blank as well, which is probably why they added the slipcover.

I think the slipcover was always supposed to be a part of the packaging.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Death Stranding
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

I think the slipcover was always supposed to be a part of the packaging.

A slipcover isn't mentioned in the product description page.

shrug

Product gripes aside, having NeuroVoider on cartridge is what matters most.

Waaaa-luigi

I emailed Redart yesterday about it so we will see what they say. I always take my slip covers off and put them in storage with other stuff/goodies that comes with games. So the wall of switch games is going to look a little funny with a blank case haa.

473 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
116 Amiibo... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

Game #23 from Super Rare is Steamworld Quest.

If you don't have the #21-#23 bundle preordered, then have your reminder alarms set, because Steamworld Quest is a highly regarded game that'll probably go through its 5k copies blazingly fast.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Just got my Teslagrad Value Pack from LRG. Now this is how mid-tier collector editions should be. $25 over msrp for a super-nice artbook, tinbook (a step below steelbook), along with a decent collector box, pin, and keychain. By comparison, a fraction of what I paid for the Bloodstained backer kit with what feels like 3x the return for my money.

Yes I'm still upset by my experience with Kickstarter.

Paraka

@Magician - As a fellow backer of Bloodstained, I feel that pain on a deep level.

Not as much as I have for Cryamore, but I feel it.

Paraka

Magician

It's old news, but cast your vote so that we might get physical releases for the Arland trilogy and the Dusk trilogy in the west.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic