Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 11,409

paihia

@Avatar40k not on a cart @JasmineDragon I gave her 5 minutes with the game n she cried it was too scary! oops I suppose it is a pretty scary game she might have a nightmare

paihia

JasmineDragon

@paihia 😣 Yeah, I was joking, I imagine most kids would find DC way too intense. I'm sure she'll be all right in the end though. I mean, my kids are mostly okay... mostly...

No, wait, I forgot, I'm a terrible parent and our favorite TV family is the Addams Family.

Don't listen to me. 😈😈😈

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Anti-Matter

@Magician
I'm not interested at all with Fortnite, but if that game will be sold in Physical, what about the Free Download version from e-shop ?
Will the Physical version doesn't include Micro Transactions ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@BryanS
"I hope there will be another Rune Factory, but the developers went bankrupt or something like that. I don't know who has the rights to make a new one, but one for the switch would be nice."

Put your faith in "My Time at Portia".

My Time at Portia is an Indie games, developed by Pathea Games, published by Team 17.
The game itself looked very similar with Rune Factory.
The Switch version will be released soon on this year, after Early Access Steam version.

Oh, wait. There is another one.....

Re:Legend by Magnus Games, published by 505 Games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

paihia

@JasmineDragon well I must be the devil showing my kids anime the likes of Akira but they are creative mediums or 'art' if you like n they dont seam to be harming my kids innocence in any way instead they open up the boundaries of there imagination n that is so very important

paihia

BryanS

@Anti-Matter I forgot about My Time in Portia. It looks promising.

I had not heard of Re:Legend. That might scratch the Rune Factory itch. Thanks for the info. They call the creatures Magnus, now I am wanting a Baten Kaitos 3.

Edited on by BryanS

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

BryanS

paihia wrote:

new rating for Blaster Master Zero has popped up on the ESRB n to be published by Nicalis!

I hope a physical release is true. My NES cartridge is dead. There is a hole in my shelf waiting.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

SVTornado

@Anti-Matter digital free version is battle royale, this would likely be save the world, a separate mode that is payed.

SVTornado

paihia

@BryanS fingers crossed. I never played the game but Ive seen footage n it looks good to me!

paihia

Belexes

BryanS wrote:

paihia wrote:

new rating for Blaster Master Zero has popped up on the ESRB n to be published by Nicalis!

I hope a physical release is true. My NES cartridge is dead. There is a hole in my shelf waiting.

Dammit, I bought the digital as I couldn't wait for the physical. (went against my principle of playing the waiting game) I agree with others on here, with the popularity of the Switch and how well the physical carts appear to be selling, we will be seeing more physicals than not.

Belexes

Paraka

@Belexes - When this happens to me (like it does with Snake Pass, Runbow and Worms), think on the perspective that your purchase help get the sales level to an ideal place that some can warrant physical releases.

Paraka

Magician

Onimusha: Warlords Remaster getting a physical release is pretty cool.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

Calling it now, Hyper Light Drifter will ho physical.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

Calling it now, Hyper Light Drifter will ho physical.

I have the cool PS4 version from iam8bit. I wonder if they’ll do the Switch version too πŸ€”

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

paihia

@Magician wow really? I had onimusha on ps2 was alot of fun! @Paraka I hope your prediction comes true that game looks sweeet

Edited on by paihia

paihia

paihia

now that Bastian n Transistor are finally heading to the switch n with lrg providing a physical Bastian for ps4 I can see us being bestowed these classic looking gems in physical form in the not too distant future..

paihia

paihia

srg only have 250 human fall flat games left to sell

paihia

SpaceAce13

Anyone reserve one of the smash ultimate steelbook/pro controller bundles?

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic