Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 11,401

GrailUK

@hirokun Awesome Captain Caveman quote

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Beedrill4Smash

I'm sure this has been asked several times on this thread before, but does SRG ship to the US? I couldn't really find a definitive answer.

Beedrill4Smash

Katelyn1223

Beedrill4Smash wrote:

I'm sure this has been asked several times on this thread before, but does SRG ship to the US? I couldn't really find a definitive answer.

Yes they do, the shipping is pretty crazy though. Your total would come out to about $43

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

The_Legend77

@Beedrill4Smash
Yes

@Katelyn1223
What are you going for in your collection? Complete NA set and all PAL exclusives? Just curious.

@TalonMan
It stinks buying a game for $40+ and then GameStop has a sale and drops it to $20. I saw that the other day...every game I already owned was on sale. The ones I don't weren't.

Also I've been trying to snag retail games I think might be hard to find. Tennis World Tour is one I want...I just feel it might be harder to find later. I've contacted making a thread discussing potential hard to find games if anyone would want to talk about it.

The_Legend77

Gold_Ranger

Yes

Beedrill4Smash wrote:

Gold_Ranger

Miadaskate

Hopefully they do reversible artwork. Not digging that cover for Mutant Mudds.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Minecraft Story Mode Season Two is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D62Y1KQ

Project Highrise: Architect's Edition is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F51VFF2

Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FMZZYK1

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

TalonMan

The_Legend77 wrote:

@TalonMan
It stinks buying a game for $40+ and then GameStop has a sale and drops it to $20. I saw that the other day...every game I already owned was on sale. The ones I don't weren't.

Also I've been trying to snag retail games I think might be hard to find. Tennis World Tour is one I want...I just feel it might be harder to find later. I've contacted making a thread discussing potential hard to find games if anyone would want to talk about it.

I'm TOTALLY on board with creating a thread like that!! We all know the obvious "grab them now if you can afford it!!!" games (LRG, SRG, NISA, etc.) - but sniffing out potential short run "regular" retail games is VERY tricky (if not, impossible) business!!

About an hour ago (because of some of the chatter in this thread), I managed to find the last copy of MUSYNX at a GameStop that was about 15 miles from my home - there only ONE OTHER GAMESTOP in my area that has it new (none have it used), and I live in the NYC metro area which is a fairly major location.

GameStop doesn't have it available for online ordering, and neither BestBuy nor Amazon have it available. Play-Asia has it listed at the moment - but that's all I can actually confirm... ...does this one potentially fit the description of a "short run, regular game"? I have no idea! LOL!!! There's a very good chance though.

TalonMan

twelvestar

@TalonMan IIRC the first cover was a limited print... then the publisher was going to release the white and pink cover at a later (possibly unspecified?) date? I've been looking for the white and pink cover and can't find it

twelvestar

TalonMan

twelvestar wrote:

@TalonMan IIRC the first cover was a limited print... then the publisher was going to release the white and pink cover at a later (possibly unspecified?) date? I've been looking for the white and pink cover and can't find it

Having a bit of a brain fart here - what's IIRC?

Edit: Or, were you just saying "if I remember correctly"??? LOL!!! And if so - which game are you referring to?

Edit 2: Oh - I just found the article I guess you were referring to... ...coincidentally, right here on this very site!! LOL!!!

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/04/rhythm-action_game_m...

VERY interesting!!

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

Katelyn1223

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Beedrill4Smash
Yes

@Katelyn1223
What are you going for in your collection? Complete NA set and all PAL exclusives? Just curious.

@TalonMan

Originally I wanted a complete NA collection with all PAL and JP exclusives. But now I’m starting to doubt that since I’m not sure I can get myself to pay nearly $45 for SuperRare’s mediocre indie games lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

TalonMan

jjbutes wrote:

Whats the trick for checking how much of their inventory remains? I have the first 3 SRG releases and I wanna wait as long as I can to buy their next releases together to save shipping.

I'm not sure I fully trust SRG's inventory management - I've seen the counts change quite often (sometimes jumping upwards, sometimes downwards, sometimes resetting just as it hits "0" with hundreds more miraculously added). I only mentioned Human Fall Flat as probably having 200 left, because the description on the game page itself has recently changed and now says, "LAST FEW COPIES REMAINING" - which would lead me to believe the current inventory count of 182 is likely a "true" count.

You just need to look at the page source and search for "inventory" - works on ALL "shopify" websites...

TalonMan

TalonMan

Katelyn1223 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Beedrill4Smash
Yes

@Katelyn1223

@TalonMan

Originally I wanted a complete NA collection with all PAL and JP exclusives. But now I’m starting to doubt that since I’m not sure I can get myself to pay nearly $45 for SuperRare’s mediocre indie games lol

I've been going with a complete NA collection, with all PAL exclusives (and I always get the CE if there's one available) - I don't bother with JP ones, unless they offer English as an option.

...and I totally agree - $45 for a $10 eShop game is HORRIFIC!!! I hate myself, every time I complete an order there. But I don't feel like I have much of a choice (well, obviously we ALL have choices!!!) - because I know when I skip a game, it will come back to haunt me and my OCD. And then I'll find myself on eBay paying at least TWICE the cost!!!

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - Always wager the difference in price is worth it in difference of value.

If I can have a couple of my 10 dollar games imortalized beyond the console's lifespan for an aditional 20, I usually consider.

Paraka

Katelyn1223

TalonMan wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

@Beedrill4Smash
Yes

@Katelyn1223

@TalonMan

I've been going with a complete NA collection, with all PAL exclusives (and I always get the CE if there's one available) - I don't bother with JP ones, unless they offer English as an option.

...and I totally agree - $45 for a $10 eShop game is HORRIFIC!!! I hate myself, every time I complete an order there. But I don't feel like I have much of a choice (well, obviously we ALL have choices!!!) - because I know when I skip a game, it will come back to haunt me and my OCD. And then I'll find myself on eBay paying at least TWICE the cost!!!

Honestly, I say I think I’m done with them but I’m the same way. If I don’t buy it, it will bother me until the end of time. So I’ll probably end up caving and buy it eventually lol

Updated Daily!

twelvestar

TalonMan wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

Edit: Or, were you just saying "if I remember correctly"??? LOL!!! And if so - which game are you referring to?

Edit 2: Oh - I just found the article I guess you were referring to... ...coincidentally, right here on this very site!! LOL!!!

VERY interesting!!

Lol, yup, "if I remember correctly." I was being lazy and didn't want to type it out on my phone. But yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for the white/pink variant at my local stores, just haven't seen it pop up yet. If the first print cover is getting down to its last copies (out of stock everywhere but Play Asia I hear?) it may be time to start keeping an eye out for it.

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - Always wager the difference in price is worth it in difference of value.

If I can have a couple of my 10 dollar games imortalized beyond the console's lifespan for an aditional 20, I usually consider.

Oh, don't misconstrue what I said - there was nothing in my post that should be taken to mean I WON'T buy them - LOL!!! I've come this far, there's absolutely NO TURNING BACK NOW!!!

...but that doesn't mean I have to smile when I'm making those purchases. I obviously smile when I step back and look at my collection as a whole, don't get me wrong - but individually, while making these purchases, they never feel all that great.

TalonMan

TalonMan

twelvestar wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

VERY interesting!!

Lol, yup, "if I remember correctly." I was being lazy and didn't want to type it out on my phone. But yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for the white/pink variant at my local stores, just haven't seen it pop up yet. If the first print cover is getting down to its last copies (out of stock everywhere but Play Asia I hear?) it may be time to start keeping an eye out for it.

Ha! Yeah - I thought "IIRC" was a game at first! Thank God for Google...

...so - did you already buy the initial variant and are planning to buy the alternate, too? I had no idea about this until now, so I'm happy as hell that I managed to score this limited variant!!!

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - Having bitten the bitter fruit to get Cubivore and Doshin the Giant back in the day, I can say I relate to that.

In the end, I got something I have cherished for a while (and curious if Nintendo will do a sequel of either eventually).

Paraka

twelvestar

TalonMan wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

twelvestar wrote:

VERY interesting!!

Ha! Yeah - I thought "IIRC" was a game at first! Thank God for Google...

...so - did you already buy the initial variant and are planning to buy the alternate, too? I had no idea about this until now, so I'm happy as hell that I managed to score this limited variant!!!

Haha, Google is humanity's best friend! I pre-ordered back when I was still trying to buy everything Day One. I'll probably pick up the variant when (or if) they do release it.

The other one to look for is the possible second run print of Cave Story +. Someone on this thread shared it about a week or two ago (can't recall who, but credit goes to that individual), the developer teased releasing the Japanese cover art as an NA variant.

I typically don't go for variants, but I happen to like the variant covers of these games more so than their originals (just personal preference). I can see myself double dipping at some point, but neither will be priority purchases. Still focusing on LRG, SRG, Play-Asia, etc. first and foremost

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic