Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 4,652

Gold_Ranger

I own Syberia 1 and 2 physically for the Switch. When does 3 get released and will it be getting a physical release?

Gold_Ranger

FFVILocke

I had been hemming and hawing about the listing on eBay for Island Flight Simulator, Little Nightmares, and 3D MIni Golf for the last day or so, but after seeing what they go for individually I decided to go for it. All three sealed for $150! Figure if I don't get them now at that price I'll never see it again haha

FFVILocke

IceEarthGuard

Why don't they update this page often....... (too much work? if so, then okay then.)

IceEarthGuard

Miadaskate

IceEarthGuard wrote:

Why don't they update this page often....... (too much work? if so, then okay then.)

It’s been answered several times that the OP is dealing with some personal things and is the only one who can update it. Considering the situation, I think something should be worked out so someone else can update the post in OP’s absense.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@FFVILocke - Oof, I cannot even find that. Only one left is IFS for me.

@IceEarthGuard @Miadaskate - I have been posting a monthly omnibus with the current month collections, but you oft have to dig through the pages.

July is coming sometime this weekend I hope, it's time consuming as all get-out.

Paraka

FFVILocke

After getting 14 new games this 0ast week I have finally passed 100 switch games! Still so many to go...

FFVILocke

Katelyn1223

Alright I need some opinions. I was considering giving up trying to collect the games from companies such as SRG and LRG. It’s not that I don’t want them, I just hate having to constantly keep up. What I’m asking is, do you think I, as a completionist, would regret this down the road?

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

FFVILocke

@Katelyn1223 Yes, at least for the standard editions as they are hardly limited at all. The CEs aren't worth the price or effort at all.

FFVILocke

FloridianDemon

@Katelyn1223 since you are a completetionist, I think you will super regret it. Especially when they will be resold for double or triple the price.

FloridianDemon

Aurumonado

I got my Thimbleweed park in the mail but it doesn't say "001" on the spine. Anyone know whether the special edition has the "001" on the spine?

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Katelyn1223

@FFVILocke @FloridianDemon

Ugh, I think you guys are right. I guess I’m just super annoyed that so much of my money is tied up in these companies that I can’t seem to get any other games lol

@Aurumonado

LRG’s games actually don’t have the number on the spine, it’s on the back of the case. I personally found this to be quite a disappointment

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Paraka

@Katelyn1223 - Just learn to pick the battles for collecting. Look at desire, track records and sales ratios of all non SRG/LRG stuff since they're deliberate in their printing.

And as for CE variants. Only, only opt for the ones you know you will enjoy having.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Katelyn1223

Paraka wrote:

@Katelyn1223 - Just learn to pick the battles for collecting. Look at desire, track records and sales ratios of all non SRG/LRG stuff since they're deliberate in their printing.

And as for CE variants. Only, only opt for the ones you know you will enjoy having.

Oh yea, collectors editions aren’t even on my radar at this point haha. The only one I plan on buying anytime soon is the CE for Dust from LRG

Updated Daily!

Magician

Gearbox has announced that the Banner Saga trilogy physical release is coming to Switch.

P.S. - Undertale is getting a physical release in Japan. No word on other regions.

P.P.S. - Play Asia is taking preorders for the standard version of Darius Cozmic Collection. Which includes: Darius, Darius II, Sagaia, and Darius Gaiden.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 201 games (as of November 14th, 2018)
Currently playing: State of Mind (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) World of Final Fantasy (Vita) Fallout 76 (PS4)

eightbit

Just a heads up for those looking. Little Nightmares is back in stock on Shop4, and if you are looking for Count Lucanor (physical game, not signature edition) Amazon.es has two left. I ordered one from there and they do ship to the USA.

eightbit

Paraka

@Magician - Any confirmation that the collection is in English as an option?

Paraka

hirokun

Undertale sure taking its sweet time to port over. Such a basic bare bones game. Honestly surprised that the date is that far out. Only reason I could even imagine is taking the time to line up worldwide retail release on the same day.

I sexually identify as an oven baked turkey

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Magician - Any confirmation that the collection is in English as an option?

None. Personally, I feel that shmups are a genre of games where the story takes a backseat. It's more about gameplay than the narrative. Even non-English menus can be eventually be understood through trial and error.

Anywho, I do have one complaint with the Darius Cozmic Collection. Apparently, five console versions of Darius are exclusive to the limited edition. The LE is three times the msrp of the standard edition. All for five games (I assume are download-only), a soundtrack, an artbook, and an acrylic marquee.

Pretty overpriced in my opinion. Unless those five games are on a separate cart? I doubt it though.

Switch Physical Collection - 201 games (as of November 14th, 2018)
Currently playing: State of Mind (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) World of Final Fantasy (Vita) Fallout 76 (PS4)

hirokun

Did anyone get a copy of musynx? I'd meant to bring it up earlier. Gamestop sold my copy(they've done this to me before) so I didn't get it. However I can't seem to find a copy. I know it isn't the most stellar game, but the gameplay appealed to me.

I sexually identify as an oven baked turkey

The_Legend77

@hirokun
I got mine from GameStop. Haven't played it though.

142 Physical Switch Games and counting. Updated November 14, 2018

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic