Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 11,401

rumandgore

hirokun wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

@Magician it was the steelbook for me. I love them and it has too much color to pass it up. Still feel the sting of missing the Owlboy LE, but I have to have my limits, right?

https://www.play-asia.com/owlboy-limited-edition/13/70c1oz You didn't miss it. But if you don't like the price, prepare to pay $200 down the line on ebay.

It’s marked up and shipping is brutal. I think I’ll need to pass. I had actually preordered it from P-A, but cancelled it due to price point.

rumandgore

hirokun

TalonMan wrote:

hirokun wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

@Magician it was the steelbook for me. I love them and it has too much color to pass it up. Still feel the sting of missing the Owlboy LE, but I have to have my limits, right?

https://www.play-asia.com/owlboy-limited-edition/13/70c1oz You didn't miss it. But if you don't like the price, prepare to pay $200 down the line on ebay.

I'm still waiting to hear your Yooka-Laylee story - what happened with this???

oh yeah. Well I guess it's two things. The first was just that the game turned out to be an utter flop. It was not a good follow up to the Banjo games at all. It was mediocre at best across many aspects of the game. Despite their efforts it left most people unsatisfied, and playtonic games will likely not ever get a second chance. The other thing is that they were pretty unprofessional to a baffling degree during development. I guess at some point they reached out to Johntron who is a youtube person to do a voice in the game("voice" being a loose term here since its all gibberish). They then announced(quite publicly) that because of his personal politics or something I guess they axed his part in the game. But here is the catch...No one ever revealed his participation in the game, no one even knew, so it was clear that this was some way to grand stand on the body of someone who they have a personal difference of opinion with. This tells me that they would do this for anyone, and probably did and is potentially a reason why the game turned out bad. It was a baffling move, and people tried their damndest to back out of their funding of the game, but their support clammed up and sneered at their own backers. So I essentially learned my lesson. Wait until it hits shelves(if at all, game crowd funds fail more than they don't) and pick it up then, even if its great and you miss out on sick backer exclusive stuff.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

MrCIB

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@Anti-Matter FRERDOM OF SPEACH good for you let it out (spices up the thread)

What are you trying to accomplish here? What spice do you need in your life to watch others disagree over a misunderstanding? This has been a positive community to be involved in and the views you are promoting are divisive at best. It's up to others if the feed into you trying to instigate a fight for what ever pleasure you desire but I do not see the need to carry this on further for a misunderstanding.

MrCIB

rumandgore

Let’s not let this thread turn into GameFaqs.

rumandgore

hirokun

Nintendo released a new trailer for little nightmares. Looks like things are locked in and ready to go. Seems the no NA version will likely stay that way for the time being. Be sure to get your imports ready.

Also again, if anyone has any way to help me out with okami HD I'd be very grateful.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

MasterBlaster

rumandgore wrote:

I got one from Gamestop thanks to this thread and it ended up being $84.75 after shipping and tax. Gamestop's cheapest shipping option for this was $8.99 (the code "SAVER" wouldn't work)

MrCIB wrote:

@TalonMan @SpaceAce13 @Anti-Matter @MasterBlaster (Welcome and glad you came from hiding out lol)

Peace, Love and Happiness to all and 100% respect for what everyone likes. Let's move on to collecting some of these goodies

Thanks brother. Been meaning to jump in on a few topics but never pulled the trigger

Edited on by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Sawyoudown

Second pixel junk monster run has been up for 8 mins and still at 50% ....

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

Sawyoudown wrote:

That’s because it’s now on Pre-Order it seems

MrCIB

MrCIB

MrCIB wrote:

Sawyoudown wrote:

That’s because it’s now on Pre-Order it seems

CORRECTION: It sold out but home page says "SWITCH LIMITED RUN #4: PIXELJUNK MONSTERS 2 COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PREORDER]" Guess a typo

MrCIB

MrCIB

Bad News.... Seems Best Buy GCU will be going away

MrCIB

MasterBlaster

MrCIB wrote:

Awwww....that is terrible news. I preferred Best Buy's program over Amazon's. I love getting Collector's Editions , Amiibos, and older games with the 20% discount in addition to the points

MasterBlaster

SpaceAce13

MrCIB wrote:

Wow, that’s awful! It’s an incredible program. I’m just glad I signed up before it was ended. Guess I really need to abuse it over the next two years

SpaceAce13

twelvestar

@MrCIB they just asked me about signing up last week and I declined ... wish I'd said yes now lol

twelvestar

The_Legend77

Did anyone have any issues with their Human Fall Flat/Flame in the Flood order? You see I ordered them together and received them the other day. Today I got the games again. I only purchased one set that I recall. No clue what happened or why I have two of each game.

Edit: Double checked my order with them...double checked my statements...and I only ordered the combo pack once. Unless I completely overlooked something I just got another set for free. Part of me says cool ...the other says that's not cool.

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

MrCIB

twelvestar wrote:

@MrCIB they just asked me about signing up last week and I declined ... wish I'd said yes now lol

Man it hurts but we will figure something out

MrCIB

fatbaldman

The_Legend77 wrote:

Did anyone have any issues with their Human Fall Flat/Flame in the Flood order? You see I ordered them together and received them the other day. Today I got the games again. I only purchased one set that I recall. No clue what happened or why I have two of each game.

Edit: Double checked my order with them...double checked my statements...and I only ordered the combo pack once. Unless I completely overlooked something I just got another set for free. Part of me says cool ...the other says that's not cool.

wierd because i received 2 copies of flame in the flood a week apart maybe. i dont recall ordering it twice. checked my emails though, and i did have have 2 emails with confirmations and different order number but i really dont remember having ordered twice...

so i dont even know if i paid for the game once or twice....

fatbaldman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic