Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 11,404

MrCIB

@Polan18 tell him to update this

Death Squared (download code inside empty switch case, signed and limited to 500 pieces)

There are 1,000 pieces. 500 sold at ebgames.com.au and I believe 500 made for PAX. They have about 150 left over which are US Releases. They are/have selling 5 on eBay via auction.

EDIT: CORRECT AMOUNT IS 1370 (87O US AND 500 AUS(

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

MrCIB

@pasicci see my previous post to J on Death Squared. Also, I remember you saying the premium site or paid site was like 100 or something like that a year. Let's split it so you can get some of those enhancements going.

MrCIB

TalonMan

@pasicci @MrCIB

Not sure what you guys are up to, but I'm a developer willing to lend a hand!!

I do a TON of development work over at vgchartz.com of you're needing reference of credibility...

TalonMan

pasicci

Hey guys, I appreciate all the feedback, I recently finished the new database with 700+ entries including digital as well, we got hosting elsewhere to provide unlimited traffic should it prove "a desired" website, A friend of mine is currently working on the website coding and I hope to have it online completely by the end of the month.

(@Talonman, should it not work out, I will be asking for some assistance if you do not mind, in general I want a wordpress/php hybrid, php to run the DB and wordpress for all the supplementary information)

pasicci

pasicci

and regarding Death Squared, I reached out to them to ask for an actual number, I hope they get back to me, I know someone with a number above 1200...
If they get back to me, I will let you all know

pasicci

TalonMan

I'm a PHP/MySQL developer (not by trade, but certainly experienced enough to do great work!!) - that's actually the stack in use over at vgchartz.com and probably the single most common development environment I've see over the years.

If you've never been to the site and have an interest in video games sales charts, go have a peek!! The game database is my pride and joy - it's setup Wikipedia style in that any registered user can create submissions (boxart, summaries, cheats, etc) to help build up a most complete database!!

Anyway - I've done a great deal of work on that website, so you'll get a fairly decent idea of my capabilities. This is me, over there: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/247/talonman/

TalonMan

pasicci

My ultimate dream is to create a anidb style website, if you can handle that kind of work, I will be taking up a lot of your time in the future

pasicci

TalonMan

I can handle most ANYTHING - I just do NOT do "pretty" stuff. What I mean by that is, I'm a scientific developer at the core. I can build SOLID, database driven website - I understand workflow and usability perfectly, and my work speaks for itself... ...what I don't do (and what I've never been able to do), is graphical artistry. It's just not my thing.

I guarantee you - if you speak to nearly every developer you come across, they will specialize in one or the other (functionality vs. graphics) but rarely (if ever!!) both. Functional development is almost always "math based" development, and that's what I excel at - graphical development is "artist" based, and the portion of my brain is just not all that developed...

...but if you (or the guy who's currently working on things) can design icons or a .css file that can be used to manage the "theme" of the website or any other graphical requirements, I could absolutely take it from there.

I know I keep referencing vgchartz (and it's not for the hits, it's my living resume!), but if you look around that website, I built (or was heavily involved in) just about EVERY feature or function you see there!

TalonMan

pasicci

I have an idea for the layout in mind, namely this : https://pasicci.weebly.com/preview-of-new-layout.html
If you'd know how big I was making the DB, it'd make sense
For the banner, ... all is being worked on as we speak

Any way (discord or Facebook or instagram) I can talk to you directly?

pasicci

Paraka

@TalonMan - As a concept artist I can attest to the beauty vs. function argument.

It's essentially telling the greatest chef if he can farm.

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - As a concept artist I can attest to the beauty vs. function argument.

It's essentially telling the greatest chef if he can farm.

OMG - I LOVE THAT ANALOGY!!!!! Absolutely PERFECT! LOL!!!!

@pasicci - TalonMan#8631on Discord

@MrCIB - is that a UK only game?!?!?!? If there was ONE SERIES I regret having missed out on over the years, THIS is the one!! I was VERY anti-Sony during the PS1 and PS2 days, and I refused to even CONSIDER playing any of those games!

Obviously, I've matured a bit and now I regret it - would love the chance to play those (even if it's somewhat dated)...

TalonMan

MrCIB

@TalonMan I don't think so BUT I heard it may be a timed exclusive for NA coming to the PS4 first.

MrCIB

Sodalis010

Hey guys question. Ys viii for the switch has an adventures edition. Is that just the regular version? Nis only shows the limited edition. So im guessing its just the regular game you can preorder on any site or am i missing something? I tried googling and all too

Sodalis010

MrCIB

@pasicci I stand corrected.......The correct number on Death Squared is 1370

870 US (750 haven't been released and 120 went to PAX West in 2017)
500 AUS (Sold at EBgames)

Here is the statement from developer https://imgur.com/gallery/mFSOc

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

I am missing a few standard editions such as AOT2...

Wow - I just noticed this tidbit!!! Was there actually a non-standard version of this game?!?!?!? If so - WHERE?!?!?!?!?

I don't have ANYTHING on my spreadsheet about there being a special version of this particular game! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!!! What do you know, that I don't????????

Just to add on to this, and not sure if most people already know this or not, but Gamestop had an In-Store exclusive preorder bonus that came with a steelbook.

RueDaydreamer

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer wrote:

...but Gamestop had an In-Store exclusive preorder bonus that came with a steelbook.

WTF? Are you serious?!?!?

How on earth are people supposed to know about this kind of stuff???? Should I keep randomly showing up at my local Gamestop, and hope for clues to be handed out??

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer

@TalonMan If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't that excited once I finally got mine, as it is a universal steelbook that was paired with all AOT2 releases (Switch, PS4, XB1) which doesn't really work for the Switch since it's the size of a standard PS4 case and only fits discs and not the Switch cartridges.

http://www.nintenderos.com/2018/02/attack-on-titan-2-bonus-po...

Here's what the steelbook looks like if you are still interested.

RueDaydreamer

MrCIB

Steelbooks are a hard pass for me unless they are wrapped in the package and shrink wrapped. For example the Mario Kart Best Buy Steelbook is a no go for me.

MrCIB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic