Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 4,508

card-crunch78

I hope we get the "Spirit Supremacy" event again, that's been my favorite since I used a level 99 Galeem (or Dharkon) as my sole spirit (mostly to brag indirectly that I beat "World of Light"). Although most of my wins were because my opponents either forgot or didn't care to include a spirit team.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

Check it out, I temporarily changed my amiibo's name and color for Mario Day:

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

By the way, can I say something real quick?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

mr_somewhere

@TheBigBlue Don't forget the fact that the recently discovered tech allows him to actually cheat. Having said that, I still prefer to play Steve over Kazuya. Love Kazuya in Tekken but his iteration in Smash is very poorly put together. Touch of death characters shouldn't exist in Smash.

Switch ID: SW-5759-3188-0977

mr_somewhere

@TheBigBlue To clarify Kazuya is more of a pet peeve, I just personally dislike which upsets me because I love Kazuya in Tekken. Steve just cheats, actually breaks the game.

Chaotic_Neutral

What is the online like now?
Thinking of picking it up again as I'm starved for decent online games on Switch.

I tried it on release and gave up after unlocking all the characters as it was pretty much unplayable online due to lag and random DC's.
I also have no interest in buying the LAN adapter as I play switch pretty much exclusively in handheld so this wouldn't work for me.

Old Grumpy and stuck in my ways.

mr_somewhere

@Chaotic_Neutral Sorry to say but without the LAN adapter it's not worth your time. Even then it's no magic bullet. It's just bad online coding.

Chaotic_Neutral

@mr_somewhere thank you, its such a shame that Nintendo can't even get their own games running on proprietary hardware.

It doesn't help when pretty much every Nintendo game is given high review scores and gets stupid amounts of sales regardless of how poorly optimised it is or as is the case of Smash remains pretty much unplayable 2 years after release.

What happened to the Nintendo seal of quality?

Old Grumpy and stuck in my ways.

TheBigBlue

Yeah smash bros’ internet is very hit or miss. If your internet is even 1.0% slow, it will act up on you.

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

mr_somewhere

@Chaotic_Neutral Yeah. I wish people kicked up more a fuss. Recently enough I ended up dropping Splatoon 3 because the amount of dropped games, games cut short and etc was just too much of an irritation and got in the way of the fun. I really wish they'd take the online more seriously...

card-crunch78

Am I the only one here who's beaten "World of Light"?

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

@JadeKitsune Probably not.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

card-crunch78

@Snatcher Not to brag, but I was able to finish the entire "Adventure" challenge board. And I still haven't used a single hammer on it since I restarted the whole game last November!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

@JadeKitsune impressive, I only used it for the online achievements. Don’t think I ever finished it tho.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

card-crunch78

@Snatcher I'm having trouble getting the challenge for participating in 10 battle arenas, most of them are Twitch-based and they shut down the arena as soon as I show up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

@JadeKitsune maybe we can set up a NL gaming arena. If you can fine people willing to participate.

I’m very much alive!

Dpullam

I am still disappointed in myself for not buying Super Smash Bros Ultimate yet. It is absolutely on my bucket list. I have enjoyed every Super Smash Bros game that has came out, so I am not cetain why I haven't delved into this one yet.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

TheBigBlue

The Online mode for this game is currently under server maintenance as of this post. If anyone notices a change, be sure to update us here. Or maybe it’s just me, but I know it’s at least affecting North America.

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

StarPoint

@TheBigBlue Rollback netcode confirmed?!?

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic