Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 3,673

SuperWeird

Why are the Mii fighters a pixelated fuzzy mess? Why aren't they 1080p like the rest of the character models? They look really bad on screen when you win a match and they show the Mii fighter image vs your opponent. Hideous graphics.

I actually think the artwork in general could be more refined. Some of the character models look like they recently stepped out an N64 game, see DK for example. Compared to Tropical Freeze he looks pretty bad.

SuperWeird

HobbitGamer

Just played some with Ganondorf. OMG he walks slower but he can sure pack a wallop!!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SwitchForce

@subpopz so how did you register your game just doing the Switch coin registration is that all it takes? I look for instructions but it's not straight forward.

SwitchForce

NEStalgia

@Ralizah lol, yeah, it think mine had gone to spam as well.

@SuperWeird if i were to guess, the mii models are the original Wii models since they're generated on the fly. I don't imagine they could redo the entire mii engine just for smash, but removing them would mean everyone wasnt here.

NEStalgia

SwitchForce

So to register for the Piranha Plant Code you just do the "My Nintendo Rewards Program" and that should be all you do to verify and get the code to your registered email on your Nintendo account?

SwitchForce

SwitchForce

PolarExperience wrote:

@SwitchForce Yes, all you need to do is go to My Nintendo Rewards section by pressing +, redeem the gold points, and wait for the email.

The wait for 10 days is a smashing killer.....

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

Miggitym

Maybe a dumb question but how do you fight when the ground is lava? I can’t land anywhere when the platforms are lava without getting launched.

Miggitym

link3710

@Miggitym Lots of aerial attacks. You need to keep your opponent up on the platforms and off the ground.

link3710

Ralizah

So... is it just me, or is Curry Charizard the hardest thing anyone else has ever encountered in a video game? Seriously, I can barely even damage the stupid thing!

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

SwitchForce

You guys are Smashing already...ugh.

SwitchForce

Mordridakon

@Ralizah I have the same problem, fortunately, you can go around it and never have to beat it.
The same cannot be said for some other frustrating battles(looking at you Pauline Battle)!

Edited on by Mordridakon

Mordridakon

NEStalgia

So well put together.... Classic having all music from the characters theme, and the level theme for each. Kirby's mode playing likea kirby game with food.... Great little details.

Dedede hits like a truck.....

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Morpheel

Some of them even have little character arcs and all.

For example Dark Pit joins you after beating him as Pit, and remains your teammate for the remainder of the mode

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

Ok...WoL bayonetta...wtf..... I'm down to 50 before i even get a hit in. I've tried and failed 30 times. Feels entirely impossible.

Edit: lol i finally lucked out and spammed items..... In a fair fight, i can't imagine winning. I think the game took pity on me

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

scubydo

Wow this game is massive, over 1200 sprites?????? Not counting the modes!

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

BrainOfGrimlock

The only thing bugging me a little with this (now I finally found out how to use the modified control scheme I created), is that when I lose, I often don’t really have a great sense of ‘why?’ or what I could have done differently...?

I’m still very new at it, but whereas with a Street Fighter, DMC or Dark Souls I can usually ‘see’ where I’ve gone/am going wrong (and on the same token, where i improve), here i’m never too sure - even when I win i’m often at a loss as to what it was I did differently?

I’m deffo having fun, just impatient to fully ‘get it’ with regard to the mechanics! I guess finding a main will help with that, once I learn a character well I suspect it will all start to make more sense...! Maybe I should drop WoL and go back to training/classic mode!

Am absolutely stoked about Joker too as a ‘stupid-level’ Persona fan. Hadn’t even crossed my mind, but if I hadn’t bought Smash before I would have after that!

BrainOfGrimlock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic