Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,500

carlos82

@wittenduvel really enjoyed that, great work and I even got the record for now 👍

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

carlos82

@zwetzel4 very funny ending on that first one and a good level overall, shame about the respawning Boom boom (I wish we could choose if they did). I'm not a big fan of kart levels but it was fun

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

LavaTwilight

Hi guys, sorry I've been a way for a while but I'll try and get round to some of your courses, I'll try recent ones this time.

Before then I've got a new level:
Soopa Koopa Troopa Puzzle House

N81-35Y-1KG

Find the 3 key coins to unlock the door to the basement, then defeat King Boo to escape. Mild puzzle elements designed to be taxing, but achievable at almost any skill level and always rewarding.

For most people I'd say this was a normal difficulty but for others I can imagine it'll be easy.
Anyway, enjoy and as always, constructive feedback welcome.

Edited on by LavaTwilight

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

goldenhaze

Name: Picayune undertaking for a cat
Level ID: JD0-3NG-B1G
Style: SM3DW
Theme: Underground
Difficulty: Expert
Description: ^._.^ <---- kitty

goldenhaze

carlos82

@LavaTwilight yeah it was pretty easy, fun though and I liked the setup around King Boo

LavaTwilight

@carlos82 thanks, I've played a few of your levels. I have mixed feelings about Retro Kingdom 1. Although I enjoyed it, I found the layout and general maneuverability of the level somewhat frustrating, especially where you had to climb and couldn't see beyond the top of the screen (mario bros throwback for example). However I still thought the pacman section was redeeming enough. Real good job there!
But Retro Kingdom 3 was the icing on the cake! Felt like I was on a real mission there. If I could like it twice, I would!

LavaTwilight

@Ender1304 are you sure that castle level isn't just yours and you're trying to say it was someone elses? It was good. I've seen a lot worse made by a lot older. She did a good job. No bias or leniency from me.

carlos82

@LavaTwilight yeah it was one of the first levels I built and is kind of janky in places due to how the camera works, lessons learned for future levels but I have a soft spot for it. Yeah I was trying to tie in the whole time travelling theme for all 3 and to destroy the time machine in the third with bit of Luigi's Mansion thrown in, I'm quite happy how it turned out. I've got another level coming soon which mixes quite a few of these ideas together, I'm just trying to work out the order. Thanks for the feedback

toadettemayor

Late for the Muncher Sky-Express

QKM-G9R-MMF

Took me a while but I finally finished my first course!

toadettemayor

organizedchaos

Made my first level, it's a tough one let's see if any of you can clear it!

Leap of faith:
VC1 CKL BNF

organizedchaos

zwetzel4

Cascade Kingdom
BF4-OD6-KRF
It’s Fossil Falls from Super Mario Odyssey! Can you collect all of the Power Moons?

zwetzel4

Ender1304

@LavaTwilight I only helped with the placement of the checkpoint. I think much of the level came from the castle template, perhaps?

Ender1304

My Nintendo: Ender1304

MrIvo

Try my incredibly difficult level:

Ivo's Groovy Castle

SQ1-SRJ-2LF

MrIvo

LockAndLuke

@zwetzel4 I played Cascade Kingdom, I enjoyed that one, a few deaths caught me off guard but overall it was fun!

@LavaTwilight Played Puzzle House, I love how people incorporate puzzles inti games like Mario Maker, brings out the creative side, I enjoyed it, I had to nip out before I had chance to clear it so I'll return and complete it soon! Good, fun level though.

@carlos82 Played Bowser's Retro Kingdom 1, that was a blast, loved the Pac-Man area.

Xbox Live: LockAndLuke

Courtesy - Integrity - Perseverance - Self-Control - Indomitable Spirit

Mario Maker 2 ID: LukeWeb • KWG-R57-HGF

Switch Friend Code: SW-6391-2664-3323 | My Nintendo: Luke | Twitter:

LockAndLuke

Here are my most recent levels, enjoy!

The Not-So-Great Escape • B9B-DQW-QQF
Description: Escaping the prison is risky business, will you succeed?

This, That and the Other • N6L-8YL-8NG
Description: Some simple puzzles for a bit of fun.

A Timely Solution • 8BT-PF3-XXG
Description: Tick Tock.

Mushroom Kingdom's Sports Day • 42L-1D7-2SG
Description: It's the annual sports day in the Mushroom Kingdom! Will you take part?

I have a few others but these were my favourites to make.

What seems to be my most popular level has been the one I intentionally made to be difficult, but that's my only difficult one:

Cold Calling • PHL-QL9-SDG
Description: One wrong slip and you'll be out cold.

OberonCAS

Area 51
JFX-FHC-9YF

Ancient Crystal Palace
8S6-QJP-YRF

Everything's fine.
X4Y-MKR-TWG

Frosty Frolic
65H-7B5-RQF

OberonCAS

Khaleesii

Hola! Check out my new courses a just uploaded!

JNL-JHL-SPG ( Luigi's Trip To Paris )

cheak out my other courses to bruuuuuuh

Caio amigos!

Khaleesii

carlos82

@LockAndLuke thanks, was that you who left the drawing? Played the Not so Great escape, nice level and left you a picture 😉

Edited on by carlos82

LockAndLuke

@carlos82 Ah, love the comment 😉 Haha, thank you!

Toumei

Mushroom Valley

6T9-RL9-4SG

Traditional style platforming.

Toumei

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic